Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Disgusting and has no place in Football

Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:38 am

skidemin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:Can anyone tell me the difference between the Black Lives Matter that burnt and looted Numerous American Cities recently, and the Black lives Matter that the Welsh and English football teams have just knelt for ? Serious question

Font ask footballers a confusing question like that Chief. They wouldn’t have a clue how to answer

Still needs answering though.

BLM started out as a rights movement for the Blacks. As it got popular it allowed itself to be hijacked by the AntiFA brigade. It this element that causes the riots.

The knelling of one knee, done by that American footballer, seems to have revitalised the BLM and its association with the fascist organisation AntiFA. The kneeling therefore is considered supporting a fascist ideal. Problem is your average footballer does not have the required IQ to work it out.

That is where the confusion sets in Ian. BLM wasn’t infiltrated by Antifa they are an offshoot of the same group. Same agendas same ideas and mostly those in the one group are in the other. They are backed and funded by the same people.
But this w ongly held belief that BLM were infiltrated by Antifa is 100% wrong. They are both a communist group that are anarchists and full of thugs criminals that want to change things to Communism using extreme violence. Anyone who does not agree with there agendas are fascists/ Nazis in there warped mind. So our players taking the knee for BLM is sick if they believe in there ideologies. It’s a bit like me saying I am pro Eau but I 100% support the Brexit Party.
So if you ain’t a communist and support BLM then you ain’t very bright. They do not give a damn about Black lives only there agenda.
After all BLM members supporters murdered David adorn live on Facebook but his life doesn’t matter. Blacks are being murdered by this group in America including kids but hey keep supporting them and there sick ideology’s.

agree...most of these pop up demos are nothing of the sort well organised, well funded and often attended by many of the same people..[/quot

Read unmasking obama to see why the media have picked sides its frightning.

we have an enemy within all institutions

Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:51 am

Left right study history I say usually "ism's" tend to be absolutist which in itself is patently silly and intellectually lazy. As for BLM well the bandwagon Joes will carry on with a large chunk of middle class white people wringing their guilty hands with a ludicrous sense of self loathing...........priceless!!

Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:20 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Left right study history I say usually "ism's" tend to be absolutist which in itself is patently silly and intellectually lazy. As for BLM well the bandwagon Joes will carry on with a large chunk of middle class white people wringing their guilty hands with a ludicrous sense of self loathing...........priceless!!

The worst part is thats its a corporate con game and people cannot just see it, why dont people realise woke
is a weapon for the ruling elites to stop people looking at them and their destructive agenda.

the media and the corporate and media establishment are one and the same.