Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Congratulations

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Firstly I would like to offer you the congratulations you fully deserve in removing the one Peter Ridsdale and his protection consortium of Harris & Flitcroft.

Your Bellamy signing is surely a fantastic signing for you too.

I understand from the readings tonight on this Forum that Peter Ridsdale is now shouting from the roof tops " Winding up orders" against your Club that he took to the brink of financial meltdown. It's my understanding that he will be easily defended against in any action and in probable well within breach of contract as all matters of the past can legally be brought up at anytime prior to trial in the High Court.

Have a good season Bluebirds, my feeling is this will be your season.

Re: Congratulations

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:53 pm

great to have you back TNT look forward to you continuing to post :D :ayatollah:

you were right from day one about the riddler, now he has gone hopefully we can look to the future and top flight football :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:01 am

Welcome back TNT. good post,

glad we got rid of that f*cking crook.

Keep the posts coming mate, i enjoy them :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:38 am

Welcome back TNT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:59 am

Missed your input fella,don't be a stranger and don't get put off by nerds. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 am

nice to see you back - can you reveal yourself to us now the fuckaz gone ;)

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 am

TNT wrote:Firstly I would like to offer you the congratulations you fully deserve in removing the one Peter Ridsdale and his protection consortium of Harris & Flitcroft.

Your Bellamy signing is surely a fantastic signing for you too.

I understand from the readings tonight on this Forum that Peter Ridsdale is now shouting from the roof tops " Winding up orders" against your Club that he took to the brink of financial meltdown. It's my understanding that he will be easily defended against in any action and in probable well within breach of contract as all matters of the past can legally be brought up at anytime prior to trial in the High Court.

Have a good season Bluebirds, my feeling is this will be your season.

Thanks for that TNT I have always thought Ridsdale could well be in breach of contract due to his behaviour as Chairman. I hope you hang around and give us more input from time to time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:24 am

Great to see you back on here TNT, where have you been for the past 6/7 months ?

Hope all has been well for you :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:36 am

Good to see you posting again TNT, hope it becomes a regular again. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:05 pm

The way "TNT" writes his posts reminds me of some one else on this forum!! ;-)

Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:01 am

nobby wrote:Good to see you posting again TNT, hope it becomes a regular again. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:47 am

Merlin wrote:The way "TNT" writes his posts reminds me of some one else on this forum!! ;-)

Ha.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:36 am

Merlin wrote:The way "TNT" writes his posts reminds me of some one else on this forum!! ;-)

Read the username back to front it gives a clue ;)

Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:39 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Read the username back to front it gives a clue ;)

Im taking a stab in the darkness here Tone, but is it TNT :oops: