Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Over rated fat tw*t!

Re: Adrian Childs

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:42 pm

BlueView wrote:Over rated fat tw*t!

And i thought i was racist!!!.......he's a complete arrogant cock.FACT. :evil:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 pm

True, but that Adrian Chiles is a dry, deadpan, wit - takes all the pomposity out of Engerlish football?

To be honest I haven't seen him on TV tonight, so you may be right!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:53 pm

jon1959 wrote:True, but that Adrian Chiles is a dry, deadpan, wit - takes all the pomposity out of Engerlish football?

To be honest I haven't seen him on TV tonight, so you may be right!

Words to the effect of 'Wales got off to their customary start'

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:09 pm

He is a knob.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Grade A cock

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 pm

he is a wankstain, i cringe on match of the day 2 when him and his cronies keown and dixon try and be funny.

3 guys with the humour and charisma of..myself :D ............................................

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 pm

complete tosser

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:02 pm

milly44 wrote:he is a wankstain, i cringe on match of the day 2 when him and his cronies keown and dixon try and be funny.

3 guys with the humour and charisma of..myself :D ............................................
you said it :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 pm

the above post has been edited by butterbean :twisted:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am

he is a bit of a cocky get but I would much rather watch him than colin "aint got a fookin clue " murray!!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:14 am

BlueView wrote:Over rated fat tw*t!

What else do you expect from a WBA supporter???? He has NEVER been kind to Wales or the Bluebirds.... :x :x :x :x :x :x

Lucky b*stard gets to sit next to Christine Blakely though....and that's enough to fuddle anyones brain!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: