Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fair play to England fans......

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:07 pm

what a complete bunch of cocks everyone of them.My sources tell me they were doing the mexican wave earlier :roll: :roll: oh dear :roll: :roll: and that 'obese dick-band' were blowing their trumpets whilst these 'fans' attempted to sing some sort of anthem about one 'Queen' (Danny La Rue i think) who they obey and worship as they are a bit too dull to think for themselves? You have to hand it to the fans of that overrated bunch mind.....they do give us all a great laugh as they lead up to yet another glorious failure.
Oh and don't start me on that flag (first aid flags everywhere at Wembley again?)...whats all that about then? Aaaaa luv em. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Re: Fair play to England fans......

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Ah Saddles. You are a cock. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:10 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Ah Saddles. You are a cock. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: High praise indeed Phatty......but i wasn't there sorry!! :ayatollah: :D :old:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:10 pm

a first class cock mate

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:12 pm

rob wrote:

a first class cock mate

Now now Rob........mind you, you did take a while to bite tonight. Hit a nerve have we?......the truth hurts does it?
Nos da Saesneg twypsin!!!! ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:15 pm

erm no mate. i wasnt going to reply to your oh so predictable rants about a country you are so obsessed with.
you only comment on here if it is about england.
remember i know who you are so i know what you are realy like.
you will never get to me, or hit a nerve because you simply are not worth it, you are a sad little man with racist views.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:19 pm

A country celebrating a 4-0 win and singing the national anthem? Whatever next

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:39 pm

rob wrote:erm no mate. i wasnt going to reply to your oh so predictable rants about a country you are so obsessed with.
you only comment on here if it is about england.
remember i know who you are so i know what you are realy like.
you will never get to me, or hit a nerve because you simply are not worth it, you are a sad little man with racist views.

So, you still love me then? :lol: No offence friend.......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:45 pm

you truly are barking :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Saddles Boy, Why u gotta stoke the fires, still tho peeps should have learned not to bite.

are you baker in disguise?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 pm

he is not baker, atleast baker meets other people of forums and doesnt hide behind his name

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:22 pm

i see blazing saddles has got 2CS ( 2nd country syndrom ) then... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:he is not baker, atleast baker meets other people of forums and doesnt hide behind his name

true that, ive met saddles he is a top bloke in the real world (serious), why he becomes a prick on here i don t know!

enough said he is ok but loves to cause a reaction!

just take no notice of him ;)

:lol:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:15 am

aye u mite mock them for that, but fair play to them even tho they moan and moan about there team they still nearly sell out every game unlike us who think o we are goin to get beat so there no point of goin down to watch them, 70,000 seater stadium built for f**k all, we want the england game to be played at our teams stadium (cardiff) which only holds 27,000 that just shows how patheic we are as fans, we only turn up for the big games, so cant knock them for that

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:what a complete bunch of cocks everyone of them.My sources tell me they were doing the mexican wave earlier :roll: :roll: oh dear :roll: :roll: and that 'obese dick-band' were blowing their trumpets whilst these 'fans' attempted to sing some sort of anthem about one 'Queen' (Danny La Rue i think) who they obey and worship as they are a bit too dull to think for themselves? You have to hand it to the fans of that overrated bunch mind.....they do give us all a great laugh as they lead up to yet another glorious failure.
Oh and don't start me on that flag (first aid flags everywhere at Wembley again?)...whats all that about then? Aaaaa luv em. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Your sources were that you were watching the England game yourself - You know you could not resist :lol:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 am

saddles is a bit odd, hes ok all the time he is taking his medication.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am

saddles, they are gonna win the world cup next time now :roll:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 am

TREV wrote:saddles, they are gonna win the world cup next time now :roll:

hmmm dont think so. maybe the time after that :D

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 am

how dare the english sing songs and inspire their team to a 4-0 win, they should be more silent at an empty stadium watching their country lose to teams like Finland like us welsh

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:how dare the english sing songs and inspire their team to a 4-0 win, they should be more silent at an empty stadium watching their country lose to teams like Finland like us welsh

well said billy.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:46 am

rob wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:how dare the english sing songs and inspire their team to a 4-0 win, they should be more silent at an empty stadium watching their country lose to teams like Finland like us welsh

well said billy.

It annoys me Rob how so obbsessed with hating England people are, just support Wales and keep your one minded opinions to yourself

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:56 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:
rob wrote:

well said billy.

It annoys me Rob how so obbsessed with hating England people are, just support Wales and keep your one minded opinions to yourself

Again, well said, mate. Like people saying that England are on the main channel. They weren't watching it, so what difference does it make. I was watching Wales, so England could be on every single other channel for all I care, I won't be watching them. Besides, Wales kicked off so early, it was good to be able to turn over and watch most of the England game anyway

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:24 am

well i watched both games, and i cheered them both on equally.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Fair play the wales games are getting silent. Need to lift the atmosphere abit its embarrassing. :|

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:04 pm

HAHA! feckin england. f**k em saddles boy!

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 pm

maesteg bluebird wrote:HAHA! feckin england. f**k em saddles boy!

dont encourage him