Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wales,gareth bale!!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:02 pm

we played well tonight bale was awsome we deserved a draw cant believe he is a cardiff boy what a player pure class lets be honest :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: wales,gareth bale!!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:05 pm

what game were you watching, we were shite, oh, and bale played did he :roll:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:08 pm

ninianblue wrote:what game were you watching, we were shite, oh, and bale played did he :roll:

you serious,we were away had a right go in second half and bale was up and down like a wippet,have you ever kicked a ball.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 pm

we were good in the last 10 minutes, bale was ok, nothing special, just like the rest of the team,,,,,, and yes i have kicked a ball,,,,,,,,,, i once scored the winner for the post house hotel in a cup match, as a defender, it was a class goal, bent it round the keeper,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Midfield general wrote:absolute rubbish and there were times when Bale and co. couldn't even trap the ball.

Yet another evening of embarssment for Welsh football.

you have replied to one of my posts before,do you kick the great thing that is the round ball,as some of your replies are total shit,muppet :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:26 pm

ninianblue wrote:we were good in the last 10 minutes, bale was ok, nothing special, just like the rest of the team,,,,,, and yes i have kicked a ball,,,,,,,,,, i once scored the winner for the post house hotel in a cup match, as a defender, it was a class goal, bent it round the keeper,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

we did play ok,i thought we deserved a draw,wish id seen your winning goal ha ha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:33 pm

bale is a class above most if not every left back/left sided player at the moment, inter milan wouldnt have offered spurs 25 million and 100k a week for him this summer if he was shit.

its hard to look good with average players around you in a wales shirt.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:36 pm

beaky wrote:
ninianblue wrote:we were good in the last 10 minutes, bale was ok, nothing special, just like the rest of the team,,,,,, and yes i have kicked a ball,,,,,,,,,, i once scored the winner for the post house hotel in a cup match, as a defender, it was a class goal, bent it round the keeper,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

we did play ok,i thought we deserved a draw,wish id seen your winning goal ha ha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes it was class even if i say so myself :lol: in your post, what made me see a different bale to you was you put the word, AWESOME, come on mate,, he was ok, not good not bad, but awesome,i got to disagree :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 pm

milly44 wrote:bale is a class above most if not every left back/left sided player at the moment, inter milan wouldnt have offered spurs 25 million and 100k a week for him this summer if he was shit.

its hard to look good with average players around you in a wales shirt.

he,s a class player who slipped through the net.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:40 pm

ninianblue wrote:
beaky wrote:

yes it was class even if i say so myself :lol: in your post, what made me see a different bale to you was you put the word, AWESOME, come on mate,, he was ok, not good not bad, but awesome,i got to disagree :ayatollah:

opinions a great,i thought he was quality tonight got to be honest. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Midfield general wrote:Just telling the truth, if you can't handle it then maybe you are the muppet.

no not at all,i i thinck welsh football has come a long way from mark hughes long ball shit,i can handle the truth no problem muppet,if you like long ball over football that says it all :o

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:52 pm

hughes brought the fans back,created a bit of much needed passion from players and fans and got us close.
imo since then we have possibly got a good enough team to do a ''little''bit of damage in the game, when collison and ramsey get fit............. but not under the currant management.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:58 pm

milly44 wrote:hughes brought the fans back,created a bit of much needed passion from players and fans and got us close.
imo since then we have possibly got a good enough team to do a ''little''bit of damage in the game, when collison and ramsey get fit............. but not under the currant management.

he got passion back lost in a play off fair enough, but as a football goes we went backwards toshack is trying to install football as it should be played and our youngsters look half decent,why slate it :?:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:01 pm

beaky wrote:
milly44 wrote:hughes brought the fans back,created a bit of much needed passion from players and fans and got us close.

he got passion back lost in a play off fair enough, but as a football goes we went backwards toshack is trying to install football as it should be played and our youngsters look half decent,why slate it :?:

im not slating it?
im giving my opinion

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Midfield general wrote:
beaky wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Just telling the truth, if you can't handle it then maybe you are the muppet.

no not at all,i i thinck welsh football has come a long way from mark hughes long ball shit,i can handle the truth no problem muppet,if you like long ball over football that says it all :o

And were have I mentioned that I'm a Hughes fan because I certainly am not. You should never assume things just because someone disagrees with your point of view because the only muppet that is on this topic seems to be your good self.

Also have you ever heard that the person who swears first has lost the argument ?
:D ;)

no not realy,i always thought the saying was he who laughs last, laughs longest,we must be from a different part of wales well all the best i didnt realise shit was such a bad word in the rhondda, i must start telling my kids to stop useing that word sorry if it touched a nerve.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:34 pm

I missed the first 30 mins but Bale was class! Beaky dont rise to it

Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Stern wrote:I missed the first 30 mins but Bale was class! Beaky dont rise to it

In it,i thought we played well last night back four need some work though created some good chances just did'nt take them we deserved a draw i thinck,its just the same when city lose peope moaning on here etc,hows the shop doing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Midfield general wrote:Rhondda...? why would Rhondda come into this conversation..? Especially when I live in Penarth..?

And there are more sayings out there than the popular one you stated. May I recommed one which would suit you and this topic and it is ' A little knowledge is a dangerous thing'. :lol: ;)

little knowledge i like it all the best. :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:00 pm

beaky wrote:
Stern wrote:I missed the first 30 mins but Bale was class! Beaky dont rise to it

In it,i thought we played well last night back four need some work though created some good chances just did'nt take them we deserved a draw i thinck,its just the same when city lose people moaning on here etc,hows the shop doing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: