Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Blackburn Rovers v Cardiff City?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:00 am

Blackburn Rovers win
60%
Cardiff City win
20%
Draw
20%

Total votes : 40

Re: MATCH THREAD: " BLACKBURN R v CARDIFF CITY " MATCH THRE

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:43 pm

7mins left

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:44 pm

Corner Blackburn

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:44 pm

Ball back in the middle of the pitch :bluebird:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:47 pm

3 mins left

Blackburn free kick , they wasted it

Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Potato wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:RED CARD! Lee Tomlin is sent off for a second bookable offence. Contact with the shoulder it would seem.

In their penalty area, no need to even think about it when he's already on a yellow.

A bit harsh by the ref

It’s not harsh by the ref, it’s petulance from tomlin. It’s a yellow all day, he doesn’t need to do it.

I know Tomlin has a bad attitude.

I'm floating in and out of today's game, so not totally up to speed to comment on the full performance; but one thing I can say after seeing it is that Lee Tomlin is an idiot and out for another period of games just when we need his (occasional) talent! :banghead:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Vaulks on Jojo off

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Potato wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:RED CARD! Lee Tomlin is sent off for a second bookable offence. Contact with the shoulder it would seem.

In their penalty area, no need to even think about it when he's already on a yellow.

A bit harsh by the ref

It’s not harsh by the ref, it’s petulance from tomlin. It’s a yellow all day, he doesn’t need to do it.

He does, and I wouldn’t mind if it breaks up attack. But that was stupid. An away point always good it’s something to bring home but Harris needs to sign players though.

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:59 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Potato wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

A bit harsh by the ref

I'm floating in and out of today's game, so not totally up to speed to comment on the full performance; but one thing I can say after seeing it is that Lee Tomlin is an idiot and out for another period of games just when we need his (occasional) talent! :banghead:

One game ban 2nd yellow ... lickybnot a strait red

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:59 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Potato wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

A bit harsh by the ref

It can’t always come down to tomlin though, we need players. Ojo seemingly improved today, but we need more.

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:52 pm

Mr Potato wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Potato wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

A bit harsh by the ref

It can’t always come down to tomlin though, we need players. Ojo seemingly improved today, but we need more.

I agree but today Tomlin was an idiot for the second yellow and could have cost us more

A defiant battle from the troops who stood up to be counted when a man (loose term today) short

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Potato wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

A bit harsh by the ref

One game ban 2nd yellow ... lickybnot a strait red

Thanks, Allan :thumbup:

My bad and he's a lucky boy it wasn't a straight red. I would have been screaming it, if it was one of theirs! ;)

Note: Where's the red (and yellow) card emoji when you need it? :laughing6:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:58 pm

Good Point :bluebird: