Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnocks Team Break up

Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:30 pm

Just seems to me that Harris got his own outlook on what he wants with this city team now , its ironic that all the ones out the door have been players he brought here would,nt be suprised to see Hoilett join them too , doesnt seem to have the same zest anymore , think we should deffo go after that knockaert ideal replacement for Patterson with a bit more skill too plenty of out of contract players out there , depends on what or where we want to go , Bamba should be in this team with his leader ability i cant get my head around that one
we will soon see in the next 6/8 games where we are heading
MID TABLE FOR ME SADLY THIS SEASON :banghead: :oops:

Re: Warnocks Team Break up

Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:22 pm

Fulham payed over 10 million for knockart we would have to change the whole wage structure at the club to pay his wages on loan its a no no but it just shows where we are at the moment with attracting a player be it because we are a team going for it or for having the money its no on both i am afraid.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:48 am

montyblue wrote:Fulham payed over 10 million for knockart we would have to change the whole wage structure at the club to pay his wages on loan its a no no but it just shows where we are at the moment with attracting a player be it because we are a team going for it or for having the money its no on both i am afraid.

Not necessary so, Fulham are on their way back down, and just maybe they will take the opportunity to start reducing their wage bill so there is always the possibility of a loan deal :laughing6:
Wishful thinking on my part I know :laughing5:

Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:35 pm

Igovernor wrote:
montyblue wrote:Fulham payed over 10 million for knockart we would have to change the whole wage structure at the club to pay his wages on loan its a no no but it just shows where we are at the moment with attracting a player be it because we are a team going for it or for having the money its no on both i am afraid.

Not necessary so, Fulham are on their way back down, and just maybe they will take the opportunity to start reducing their wage bill so there is always the possibility of a loan deal :laughing6:
Wishful thinking on my part I know :laughing5:

well Fulhams chairman has promised to spend on players which id imagine will put fringe players at the moment { knockeart } even further away from getting a kick ..unused sub again last night 3rd game on the bounce , so you never know ...

Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:27 pm

We have got Zero chance of signing Knockeart. He will be on massive wages and will want and probably get a Premier league move to someone like Sheff utd or Newcastle

Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:03 pm

Seems an odd situation had him on loan with view to buy so get promoted pay 12m for him? Doesn't play him and appears on way out! Begs question why buy him in 1st place.... :?: