Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i dont care about the f**king censored swear words

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:15 pm

some of you are acting as if Wales are f**king out already!

its one game, things can only get better.
now if your gonna go to the bulgaria game next month at CCS and support the team, regardless who the manager is give me a :ayatollah:

Re: i dont care about the f*cking censored swear words

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:16 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 pm

well said,

i dont actually think we played that bad.

key players had poor games, bale excluded.

not many teams will go to montenegro and cruise to a easy away win. tight pitch, crowd on top of you, intense atmosphere, maybe we could learn from that.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:20 pm

its only the first game :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:25 pm

We are not officially out. Far from it.
BUT! We were absoloutely shocking tonight bar the last 10-15 minutes. Hennessy should never be beaten at the near post. Collins was shocking for the goal. Williams was nervy. Ricketts and Gunter terrible. Ledley was anonymous. Vaughan looked poor. Edwards did nothing all game. Bellamy and Morrisson poor. Bale run his heart out and was the stand out player. Church and Earnie were okay when they came on. Montenegro had one good player in Vucinic and they made us look a pub team for three quarters of that match.
Ofcourse we are not out but looking at this group. England are currently 2-0 up. They will qualify. Switzerland who beat Spain, Montenegro who are not 3 points ahead after 1 game. And Bulgaria who are no walkovers.
How we are constantly hoofing the ball towards Earnie, Bellamy and Bale is ridiculous giving their height. Roll on the new year when we have our best player back in Ramsey where he will hopefully show the dickheads that are Ledley, Vaughan and Edwards how to f*cking play!

Tosh out!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:We are not officially out. Far from it.
BUT! We were absoloutely shocking tonight bar the last 10-15 minutes. Hennessy should never be beaten at the near post. Collins was shocking for the goal. Williams was nervy. Ricketts and Gunter terrible. Ledley was anonymous. Vaughan looked poor. Edwards did nothing all game. Bellamy and Morrisson poor. Bale run his heart out and was the stand out player. Church and Earnie were okay when they came on. Montenegro had one good player in Vucinic and they made us look a pub team for three quarters of that match.
Ofcourse we are not out but looking at this group. England are currently 2-0 up. They will qualify. Switzerland who beat Spain, Montenegro who are not 3 points ahead after 1 game. And Bulgaria who are no walkovers.
How we are constantly hoofing the ball towards Earnie, Bellamy and Bale is ridiculous giving their height. Roll on the new year when we have our best player back in Ramsey where he will hopefully show the dickheads that are Ledley, Vaughan and Edwards how to f*cking play!

Tosh out!
well and good post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i dont care about the f**king censored swear words

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:38 pm

get real, live in the real world,,,, wales are shit, always have been, dont waste your money watching that pile of shit, :roll: :roll:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:40 pm

i hate watching them tbh, but they played well against luxembourg, but everytime we play a competition match we are f*cking rubbish :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:41 pm

ninianblue wrote:get real, live in the real world,,,, wales are shit, always have been, dont waste your money watching that pile of shit, :roll: :roll:

get real, live in the real world,,,, you are shit, always have been, dont waste your time writing that ple of shit, :roll:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
ninianblue wrote:get real, live in the real world,,,, wales are shit, always have been, dont waste your money watching that pile of shit, :roll: :roll:

get real, live in the real world,,,, you are shit, always have been, dont waste your time writing that ple of shit, :roll:

:lol: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 pm

We've got 1 more point than you :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:12 pm

For christ sake it's only the first game :roll:

I bet half of the people slating Wales didn't even watch half the game tonight :roll:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:21 pm

I will be there at the CCS for what is now a must win game the sooner Ramsey and Collinson are fit the better but the back 4 were diabolical tonight and if they continue to defend like that we will have no chance :(

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 pm

blueheaven wrote:I will be there at the CCS for what is now a must win game the sooner Ramsey and Collinson are fit the better but the back 4 were diabolical tonight and if they continue to defend like that we will have no chance :(

I will also be there, but I'm afraid the soonest game those two key men you mentioned will be back for, is the England game in March :roll: Luck never seems to be favoring us unfortunately.

To be fair to big Ginge, he is some way short of match fitness and the soaring temperature didn't help his or our cause, at all. Ricketts isn't playing for Bolton so he shouldn't be considered for selection. Gunter should stick at right-back. No idea who we should play at left-back really. Bale? But in playing him further back, we would be seriously restricting his attacking threat.

King should've played instead of Edwards, no question. Don't think he's been playing regularly either, which should explain his poor performance.