Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reading manager Veljko Paunovic:

Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:55 pm

Reading manager Veljko Paunovic:

"The win reflects the spirit, the team did very well

"The identity is still forging but we have a game plan and we stick to it. We adjusted to go through difficult moments.

"It was very even in the first half, but we finally opened up the game and it changed when he got the other good goal to increase the advantage

"I am proud because we didn't lose our composure when we were under the pressure. We showed a warrior spirit."

Re: Reading manager Veljko Paunovic:

Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:07 pm

Did exactly what they needed to do today and thoroughly deserved to win the game.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Reading manager Veljko Paunovic:

"The win reflects the spirit, the team did very well

"The identity is still forging but we have a game plan and we stick to it. We adjusted to go through difficult moments.

"It was very even in the first half, but we finally opened up the game and it changed when he got the other good goal to increase the advantage

"I am proud because we didn't lose our composure when we were under the pressure. We showed a warrior spirit."

Pity Neil can't say this

Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:35 am

He does say the 1st half was very even,which goes against what some fans think.that was how I saw it tbh.still a poor performance by both sides in the 1st half, not a good game to watch. :old: :bluebird: