Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any highlights of the game or the goals

Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:59 pm

Did not see the game today as I didn’t applie for streaming I went for second option can anyone put up a link

Re: Any highlights of the game or the goals

Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:34 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Did not see the game today as I didn’t applie for streaming I went for second option can anyone put up a link

There were hardly any "highlights" from a City point of view mate and if you see their goals you'll probably wish you hadn't bothered in the first place!

Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Fair enough mate I’ll take you’re word for it

Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:12 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Fair enough mate I’ll take you’re word for it

I was only kidding mate - have a look and see what you reckon. If you think think I've been too harsh (or maybe not harsh enough!) feel free to let me know.

Apart from Sky or the EFL show (is that still a thing?) I have no idea where the highlights may be :old:

Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:27 pm

Sky upload highlights about half an hour after each game finishes here - https://www.skysports.com/cardiff-city-videos

Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:53 am

davids wrote:

I was only kidding mate - have a look and see what you reckon. If you think think I've been too harsh (or maybe not harsh enough!) feel free to let me know.

Apart from Sky or the EFL show (is that still a thing?) I have no idea where the highlights may be :old:

To be honest how on earth did reading score that second goal and the first one was even worse

Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:55 am

cardiff 74 wrote:
davids wrote:

To be honest how on earth did reading score that second goal and the first one was even worse

Indeed. Makes you want to do this :banghead: