Any highlights of the game or the goals

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any highlights of the game or the goals

Postby cardiff 74 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:59 pm

Did not see the game today as I didn’t applie for streaming I went for second option can anyone put up a link
cardiff 74
 
Posts: 3180
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Any highlights of the game or the goals

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Any highlights of the game or the goals

Postby davids » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:34 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Did not see the game today as I didn’t applie for streaming I went for second option can anyone put up a link


There were hardly any "highlights" from a City point of view mate and if you see their goals you'll probably wish you hadn't bothered in the first place!
davids
 
Posts: 7937
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Re: Any highlights of the game or the goals

Postby cardiff 74 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:51 pm

Fair enough mate I’ll take you’re word for it
cardiff 74
 
Posts: 3180
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Re: Any highlights of the game or the goals

Postby davids » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:12 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Fair enough mate I’ll take you’re word for it


I was only kidding mate - have a look and see what you reckon. If you think think I've been too harsh (or maybe not harsh enough!) feel free to let me know.

Apart from Sky or the EFL show (is that still a thing?) I have no idea where the highlights may be :old:
davids
 
Posts: 7937
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Re: Any highlights of the game or the goals

Postby CityBlue93 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:27 pm

Sky upload highlights about half an hour after each game finishes here - https://www.skysports.com/cardiff-city-videos
CityBlue93
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Re: Any highlights of the game or the goals

Postby cardiff 74 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:53 am

davids wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:Fair enough mate I’ll take you’re word for it


I was only kidding mate - have a look and see what you reckon. If you think think I've been too harsh (or maybe not harsh enough!) feel free to let me know.

Apart from Sky or the EFL show (is that still a thing?) I have no idea where the highlights may be :old:

To be honest how on earth did reading score that second goal and the first one was even worse
cardiff 74
 
Posts: 3180
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Re: Any highlights of the game or the goals

Postby davids » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:55 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
davids wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:Fair enough mate I’ll take you’re word for it


I was only kidding mate - have a look and see what you reckon. If you think think I've been too harsh (or maybe not harsh enough!) feel free to let me know.

Apart from Sky or the EFL show (is that still a thing?) I have no idea where the highlights may be :old:

To be honest how on earth did reading score that second goal and the first one was even worse


Indeed. Makes you want to do this :banghead:
davids
 
Posts: 7937
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:16 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], maccydee and 93 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.