Five halves where we look more like relegation candidates than top 6
davids

Re: MY VIEW : SECOND HOME DEFEAT IN A ROW / JUST NOT GOOD EN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby valleyrambill » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:47 pm

2 home games Harris would be under pressure normally but with no support he is lucky I keep my concern he is worrying me we are are shit to be honest lost against sheff wed and Reading and won 1 game against a poor forrest team. we sell Patterson the 1 player who wears the city shirt with pride we are fucked omg im dreading this season
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby HarriRhys22 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:54 pm

It’s the same team that finished 5th last season apart from Mendez but Harris is trying to get away from hoofball. Again we won all the stats apart from goals but we haven’t got enough creative players to make use of our possession and play football!
HarriRhys22

Postby Escott1927 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:31 am

Its been clear for a long time that without Tomlin we lack any sort of creative outlet. If he's going to be in and out of the team through injury then we need cover for that role. We can have all the possession we want but we arnt going to score goals if we can't do anything with it. Maybe youth should be given a chance if we can't bring someone in?

Seeing as we keep gifting opposition goals a new CB would also be great addition. Trying to look for positives though, the goals we have conceded have been throuhg mistakes and amateur defending. Hopefully that can be sorted out without new additions!
Escott1927

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:12 pm

Bristol City:
Attachments
A63253DA-DEB1-4F6F-A772-09F465327854.png
A63253DA-DEB1-4F6F-A772-09F465327854.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 831 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby skidemin » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:50 pm

castleblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Danny Says wrote:Our team is so predictable and lack basic football skills. No creativity bar Tomlin, no pace at all. Such poor crossing again.

Ojo should be sent back - he is not good enough.

Nelson had a terrible game.

Hoilett is past it.

Irrespective that this season is only 3 games in, IMO unless there’s new players who are better than we’ve got we’ll be in a relegation scrap. I’d prefer to see the youngsters play than the ponderous bunch out there today.

You know I used to look forward to seeing City play but honestly today I felt downbeat as I knew last Saturday was a false dawn, did we’d struggle again at home today. WE ARE TOO PREDICTABLE :banghead:

Most teams struggled at home today and last week and week before that! Said before no home crowd to get on players backs to improve their performances or just coincidence?

I agree and NH can thank his lucky stars our fans have not been in the stadium for these first two home games because he would have been on the receiving end of a barrage of abuse. Our fans can deal with losing but today and against Wednesday our team has been outfought in both matches.

Question for me is how many games as NH got :?

its a week to week question until we start climbing the hill... and also dependent where the powers that be would like to finish comes into it...
skidemin

Postby LORD LUCAN’S LOAFERS » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:03 pm

all the pre season talk of ‘fortress cardiff city stadium ‘ more like a ‘Wendy house’ atm come on captain Morrison and BAMBA lets get the troops motivated :ayatollah: make it a nightmare place for opposition no fans atm so UP AND AT ‘EM and get it in the ‘physche’ THOU SHALL NOT PASS (defence that is) come on city give us something to smile about in these anxious times :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:
LORD LUCAN’S LOAFERS

Previous

Return to General Chat