‘ Ojo ‘

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Ojo ‘

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:37 pm

I feel he deserves a thread purely for everyone to be able to vent their anger at having to see him on our team. I have no idea what he’s doing in our team. And even more bemused as you why he’s still on the pitch.
Bluebird-in-Jackland

‘ Ojo ‘

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ojo

Postby blue lagoon » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:44 pm

Especially if Patterson with all his heart can't play.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:01 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:I feel he deserves a thread purely for everyone to be able to vent their anger at having to see him on our team. I have no idea what he’s doing in our team. And even more bemused as you why he’s still on the pitch.

As long as we can have a longer thread for the same reasons about Hoillet. Please don’t tell me Paterson would have made a difference :laughing5:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby exiled12345 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:02 pm

Absolutely dreadful player
exiled12345

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:04 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:I feel he deserves a thread purely for everyone to be able to vent their anger at having to see him on our team. I have no idea what he’s doing in our team. And even more bemused as you why he’s still on the pitch.

As long as we can have a longer thread for the same reasons about Hoillet. Please don’t tell me Paterson would have made a difference :laughing5:

Yes Hoilett was awful too, but he’s proven time and again he can do it. Paterson for me would have made no difference whatsoever, he gives a lot of effort but quality is certainly not something he can’t provide
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:09 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Yes Hoilett was awful too, but he’s proven time and again he can do it. Paterson for me would have made no difference whatsoever, he gives a lot of effort but quality is certainly not something he can’t provide

Agree mate but I think JH is past his sell by date.
bluebirdoct1962

Re: ‘ Ojo ‘

Postby EastleighBlue » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:15 pm

Utter rubbish. Wasteful in possession, no major pace and poor decisions. I blame Harris though. Knee jerk singing after Mendez. Give Murphy a run of games.
EastleighBlue

Postby Bluehants » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:15 pm

Ojo was awful, awful, awful. Lazy, got the ball stuck under his feet constantly and at fault for the goal. Should send him back now.

Junior needs to move into the middle - would offer more as a number 10 at the moment as he just doesn’t have the pace anymore.
Bluehants

Postby The Compactor » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:15 pm

Ojo

No pace
Not skillful enough to beat a player
Not a good passer of the ball - majority of crosses find first defender
Not strong enough easily pushed off ball
Poor positional play - comes infield too often and loses ball as he has no pace
Cuts inside too often as unable to beat his full back
Not good in air as he is weak

Never mind not as good as Paterson (he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Callum - he couldn't lace Patersons boots without losing them) this guy is not as good as Josh Low - perhaps the worst winger I have seen since Pat Heard
The Compactor

Postby Pencoed » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:16 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Probably won't of stayed on the floor after giving the ball away
Pencoed

Postby Crayfish » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:20 pm

I didn't like the sound of his spell at Rangers. Started off reasonably well but by the end of his time there he had throughly pissed off both Rangers fans and their manager and was sent back to Liverpool. Has some talent but very little application makes Murphy look like a tireless workhorse. I guess we are stuck with him all season.
Crayfish

Postby stickywicket » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:20 pm

[quote="The Compactor"]Ojo

No pace
Not skillful enough to beat a player
Not a good passer of the ball - majority of crosses find first defender
Not strong enough easily pushed off ball
Poor positional play - comes infield too often and loses ball as he has no pace
Cuts inside too often as unable to beat his full back
Not good in air as he is weak

Aye but he's ex Liverpool
stickywicket

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:24 pm

He preferred to go backwards instead of trying to beat a player when in good position... as for hoillett not for 1st time hes gone missing didn't actually realised was playing he got mentioned so few times absolutely no impact or connection to game probably better having 10 men... wide is not his position now as lost the pase to beat his man.
pembroke allan

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:He preferred to go backwards instead of trying to beat a player when in good position... as for hoillett not for 1st time hes gone missing didn't actually realised was playing he got mentioned so few times absolutely no impact or connection to game probably better having 10 men... wide is not his position now as lost the pase to beat his man.

I totally agree. Think any pace he has has gone.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:41 pm

Pencoed wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Probably won't of stayed on the floor after giving the ball away

I agree with you on that but I really don’t think that Paterson would have made any difference whatsoever if he’d played today
bluebirdoct1962

Postby skidemin » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:06 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Pato makes things happen.. his record and the teams record when he plays tells you that.. and yes he would have made a difference.. not that it would have been difficult today mind you..
skidemin

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:14 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Pato makes things happen.. his record and the teams record when he plays tells you that.. and yes he would have made a difference.. not that it would have been difficult today mind you..

Only make a difference if get to ball! The way city played he would have only got ball inside own pen area from a corner.. :D
pembroke allan

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Only make a difference if get to ball! The way city played he would have only got ball inside own pen area from a corner.. :D

Totally agree.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:31 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

The one and only time I’m afraid we’re going to have to agree to disagree mate. All opinions though.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:38 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Totally agree.

Harassing and being a nuisance would not have done anything to change game as no one to get loose balls.. needed A tony Adams or Vieira or souness on the pitch to make a difference.. :old:
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

honestly do not know where to start with this remark... sounds like all this training milarky is a bit pointless.. concede a corner straight from kick off and hope to regain poss from it... :thumbup: wicked..
skidemin

Postby warnocksbarmyarmy » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:46 pm

No idea why he keeps playing! We urgently need someone to replace him. I would honestly play whyte ahead of him
warnocksbarmyarmy

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:56 pm

warnocksbarmyarmy wrote:No idea why he keeps playing! We urgently need someone to replace him. I would honestly play whyte ahead of him

Absolutely agree, Whyte’s worst performance in a Cardiff top is head and shoulders above anything Ojo has done.
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:16 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

honestly do not know where to start with this remark... sounds like all this training milarky is a bit pointless.. concede a corner straight from kick off and hope to regain poss from it... :thumbup: wicked..

Lost me not for 1st time? Said Only way Patterson would get ball is from a corner in own pen area? ( Hes Good in the air apparently) .... certainly wouldn't have got it in their pen area as ball rarely got there....:thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby davids » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:16 pm

Just hope that we don't have anything in the loan agreement which says he has to play unless injured.
davids

Postby davids » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:18 pm

More like "Oh no!"
davids

Postby fred keenor » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:20 pm

Shocking signing , 3 games in , done absolutely squat apart from giving the ball away and ball watching.
fred keenor

Postby Canton104 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:25 pm

Makes Madine look like Messi.
Canton104

Postby Ray Bishop » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:19 pm

Ojo supposed to be creating goals for us, he’s created more for the opposition so far. Been utter garbage so far!
Ray Bishop

Postby NPCC39 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:51 pm

Jay emanual thomas springs to mind, lazy, another player that will drop down the leagues
NPCC39

Next

Return to General Chat