Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Is Trump an idiot or is he just a big crook

Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:28 pm

robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Nuclear blue appears to now think that anything not tory or republican is Marxist.
Want equality for black people? Marxist
Clap for the NHS? Marxist
Breathe? You better believe that's Marxist behaviour.

If was surprising* to see people blame the Democrats for trump soon to be personally liable for over $300 million in the near future and for doing rather dubious payments to say the least

Nothing yet about yesterday's panorama about trumps 2016 actions.

*Actually not surprising at all

panorama ? tends to start off with a conclusion and then cherry picks often weak or biased evidence to reach that conclusion... not just politics.. have not watched yesterdays but no doubt someone will point out more holes than a swiss cheese...
and i dont remeber the marxists clapping for the NHS post... or equality for black people... that im afraid is your mind not his...

Please tell me how black people are not equal in uk would love to see some evidence.

also whos racist idea was it to see peoples race first instead of their character or talents ?

Whos idea was it to lump all people who are not considered white together as a group think sounds really racist like something the Nazis dreamed up ?

really strange how the mad left have been totally indoctrinated with this new religion in facts its rather sad and depressing that people can be so easily conned.

correction....its mostly the mad WHITE left wingers who dont even know what racism is..... calling BLM marxist is one thing... calling anyone that thinks black people should be equal out as marxists is not the same thing... but it is to people like this fella , life is up or down.. left or right.. if you think one thing he automatically puts you in a category..

Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:39 pm

robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Nuclear blue appears to now think that anything not tory or republican is Marxist.

If was surprising* to see people blame the Democrats for trump soon to be personally liable for over $300 million in the near future and for doing rather dubious payments to say the least

panorama ? tends to start off with a conclusion and then cherry picks often weak or biased evidence to reach that conclusion... not just politics.. have not watched yesterdays but no doubt someone will point out more holes than a swiss cheese...
and i dont remeber the marxists clapping for the NHS post... or equality for black people... that im afraid is your mind not his...

Please tell me how black people are not equal in uk would love to see some evidence.

also whos racist idea was it to see peoples race first instead of their character or talents ?

Whos idea was it to lump all people who are not considered white together as a group think sounds really racist like something the Nazis dreamed up ?

really strange how the mad left have been totally indoctrinated with this new religion in facts its rather sad and depressing that people can be so easily conned.

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/ ... statistics

Black people are more likely to be sent to prison than a white person for a similar crime.
Black people are 4 1/2 more likely to be stopped by the police than a white person.
There's a full study on judiciary.uk for you to look at
Etc, etc...

And for the judge peoples race before ability... Look at when idris Elba was rumoured to be the next James bond. Or the hate raheem sterling gets in the press.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:52 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Black people are more likely to be sent to prison than a white person for a similar crime.
Black people are 4 1/2 more likely to be stopped by the police than a white person.
Etc, etc...

And for the judge peoples race before ability... Look at when idris Elba was rumoured to be the next James bond. Or the hate raheem sterling gets in the press.

its all to do with class mate , and as for doing the low paid jobs ask the irish or jews what special treatment was put in place for them .
Everyone I went to school with and family members whatever colour have all had similar treatment from police or judiciary,
as for the press who gives a shit what they think ?
as for Idris Elba would make a great James Bond.
how about fighting for all the people of uk getting the short straw ? But they have white privilege obviously.
Imagine the damage you are doing creating victimhood class status ? we have millionaires like lewis Hamilton claimiung victimhood.
you should be ashamed of yourself encouraging division because you need a cause, the working class just get on with it
you idiots got too much time on your hands.
My family are not black or white or mixed race but british , they don't need your pity or help thanks.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:16 pm

robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Etc, etc...

its all to do with class mate , and as for doing the low paid jobs ask the irish or jews what special treatment was put in place for them .
Everyone I went to school with and family members whatever colour have all had similar treatment from police or judiciary,
as for the press who gives a shit what they think ?
as for Idris Elba would make a great James Bond.
how about fighting for all the people of uk getting the short straw ? But they have white privilege obviously.
Imagine the damage you are doing creating victimhood class status ? we have millionaires like lewis Hamilton claimiung victimhood.
you should be ashamed of yourself encouraging division because you need a cause, the working class just get on with it
you idiots got too much time on your hands.
My family are not black or white or mixed race but british , they don't need your pity or help thanks.

And you must also be ashamed of yourself for encouraging division:
'its all to do with class mate , and as for doing the low paid jobs ask the irish or jews'

Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:50 pm

Trump. Best thing to happen to that immoral cesspit in years.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:21 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Nuclear blue appears to now think that anything not tory or republican is Marxist. . Well I certainly ain’t a Tory so you can bury that one
Want equality for black people? Marxist Where have I said I don’t want equality for black people.in this country they have got it. They have the same chances in life as the rest of us. But BLM of which you most probably support is Marxist. Bit like me trying to claim I support the Brexit Party but totally deny that they are anti EU. Really a bit of an own goal on that one hey ?
Clap for the NHS? Marxist. Hmmm have I said clapping for the NHS is Marxist ? No I said I ain’t doing it as I ain’t a performing seal.
Breathe? You better believe that's Marxist behaviour. A loony liberal Marxist actually breathes ?

Nothing yet about yesterday's panorama about trumps 2016 actions. Panorama ? A programme that have been proven to be fake and liars. Even there producer had to leave John Sweeney who was caught on video trying to falsify evidence and being racist, sexist, and a disgusting human being. Panorama are lies lies lies.
I have been slandered by better people than you Chief but this above is laughable.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:26 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Etc, etc...

Joey Barton goers more hate than Sterling. What’s your point they get hate for there character not the colour of there skin. I give you Tate Trundle and monk just to name a few hated by Cardiff City fans. So what colour is there skin ?

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:42 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Nuclear blue appears to now think that anything not tory or republican is Marxist. . Well I certainly ain’t a Tory so you can bury that one
Want equality for black people? Marxist Where have I said I don’t want equality for black people.in this country they have got it. They have the same chances in life as the rest of us. But BLM of which you most probably support is Marxist. Bit like me trying to claim I support the Brexit Party but totally deny that they are anti EU. Really a bit of an own goal on that one hey ?
Clap for the NHS? Marxist. Hmmm have I said clapping for the NHS is Marxist ? No I said I ain’t doing it as I ain’t a performing seal.
Breathe? You better believe that's Marxist behaviour. A loony liberal Marxist actually breathes ?

Nothing yet about yesterday's panorama about trumps 2016 actions. Panorama ? A programme that have been proven to be fake and liars. Even there producer had to leave John Sweeney who was caught on video trying to falsify evidence and being racist, sexist, and a disgusting human being. Panorama are lies lies lies.
I have been slandered by better people than you Chief but this above is laughable.

The Bottom line is that the new progressive left have been infiltrated by the ideas of hate of intersectionality.
Which the actual elites are using to divide the working class its a stragedy that's working as planned,
don't these idiots see that the same corrupt media and corporations who apparently now love BLM
are the same arseholes that support every war that has destroyed the middle east and is currently corroding the west.
They Have killed more ethnics that any racist could even dream of but now the left loves the war machine.
what happened mad lefties ?

BLM are the left equivalent of the Nazi ideology just flipped on its head.

Anyone who lumps people together in groups or genders or sexuality are the problem these dummies just cant see it.
they are playing the elites game perfectly let me tell you now the real people in charge despise us all.

Its a game of divide and rule the oldest trick in the book

The biggest issue we have in this country is social mobilty , the future for the working class of any colour is bleak,

Its all about class we have upper class privileged bunch of children playing at Marxism because they are bored.

Wehave copied the poison of American politics which is a great shame.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:01 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Etc, etc...

Glasgow reduced its murder rate by 2/3 Stop and search rates were 4 times the UK average, it works and stopped white kids stabbing other white kids. If politicians like Lammy, Abbott etc stopped trying to make political capital from Stop and search and let the police do their job we could stop black kids stabbing black kids. Why is it ok to search working class white boys but not ok to search working class black kids?

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:25 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Yeah, it was hyperbole. I assumed the breathe bit would've made it obvious buuuuuuuut.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:31 am

robjohn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

The Bottom line is that the new progressive left have been infiltrated by the ideas of hate of intersectionality.
Which the actual elites are using to divide the working class its a stragedy that's working as planned,
don't these idiots see that the same corrupt media and corporations who apparently now love BLM
are the same arseholes that support every war that has destroyed the middle east and is currently corroding the west.
They Have killed more ethnics that any racist could even dream of but now the left loves the war machine.

Anyone who lumps people together in groups or genders or sexuality are the problem these dummies just cant see it.
they are playing the elites game perfectly let me tell you now the real people in charge despise us all.

The biggest issue we have in this country is social mobilty , the future for the working class of any colour is bleak,

Its all about class we have upper class privileged bunch of children playing at Marxism because they are bored.

"Anyone who lumps people together in groups or genders or sexuality are the problem". But not you when you talk about 'the left', or class divides, or Jews, or the Irish?

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:40 am

Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Etc, etc...

Glasgow reduced its murder rate by 2/3 Stop and search rates were 4 times the UK average, it works and stopped white kids stabbing other white kids. If politicians like Lammy, Abbott etc stopped trying to make political capital from Stop and search and let the police do their job we could stop black kids stabbing black kids. Why is it ok to search working class white boys but not ok to search working class black kids?

I'm not blaming stop and search. If you had a friend who was exactly the same as you in every regard apart from the fact he was black, statistically he'd be 4 1/2 times more likely to be stopped by the police than you.
Now, do you think that's fair and equal?

Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:40 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Etc, etc...

I'm not blaming stop and search. If you had a friend who was exactly the same as you in every regard apart from the fact he was black, statistically he'd be 4 1/2 times more likely to be stopped by the police than you.

Statistically he’d more likely be a perpetrator or victim, black kids are stabbing black kids.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:53 pm

It’s not equal because life isn’t. It’s fair tho’ for reasons outlined above.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:22 pm

Joe Biden is a genius Hahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:35 am

Read Bob Woodward's book. He is hardly a foaming at the mouth Marxist his investigative journalistic skills are second to none!
The picture he paints is one of total chaos , of a man whose petulance knows no bounds. Equally it shows Trump's complete inability to read briefs, take advice and act in a disciplined manner befitting the post of US President. People are sacked on a whim. He ignores protocols on procedures including very serious foreign policy issues to the point where staffers actually hide
papers he has initiated and subsequently forgets about!! When he discovers that is son in law is being scrutinized by the IRS he flies into a rage, recent days indicate why he reacted in such a way. Whilst in office he is safe, if he loses to Biden he could well end up in jail.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:11 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Read Bob Woodward's book. He is hardly a foaming at the mouth Marxist his investigative journalistic skills are second to none!
The picture he paints is one of total chaos , of a man whose petulance knows no bounds. Equally it shows Trump's complete inability to read briefs, take advice and act in a disciplined manner befitting the post of US President. People are sacked on a whim. He ignores protocols on procedures including very serious foreign policy issues to the point where staffers actually hide
papers he has initiated and subsequently forgets about!! When he discovers that is son in law is being scrutinized by the IRS he flies into a rage, recent days indicate why he reacted in such a way. Whilst in office he is safe, if he loses to Biden he could well end up in jail.

Trump derangement syndrome is strong with this one.

He didn't destroy the middle east like your mates Clinton Obama and bush.

His fans are not destroying cities and murdering people .

You got Trump because the democrats are lying thieving race baiting pyschopaths.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:15 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Etc, etc...

The argument of people are targeted because of race is complete eft g bullshit.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:18 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

"Anyone who lumps people together in groups or genders or sexuality are the problem". But not you when you talk about 'the left', or class divides, or Jews, or the Irish?

LOL thick saddo

Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:39 pm

robjohn wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:Read Bob Woodward's book. He is hardly a foaming at the mouth Marxist his investigative journalistic skills are second to none!

Trump derangement syndrome is strong with this one.

He didn't destroy the middle east like your mates Clinton Obama and bush.

His fans are not destroying cities and murdering people .

You got Trump because the democrats are lying thieving race baiting pyschopaths.

Didn't destroy the middle East? Drone strikes are over 4 times higher under trump than his 2 predecessors.

In the first half of 2020 there were more drone strikes in Somalia than 2007-2016. (and before anyone pipes up, I do know Somalia is in Africa but this one was an example to prove trump is still violent)

Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:40 pm

robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Etc, etc...

So why do you think black people are more likely to be stopped?

Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:30 pm

My mates Bush, Clinton and Obama priceless !!!! Go cheer the fuckwits who vote for this lying turkey. I have no love for any politician but it would seem you do not wish to delve too deep into the mindset of a man who is clearly unstable and faces the very real prospect of going to jail shortly.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:17 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Etc, etc...

In Glasgow white people were more likely to be stopped.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:05 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Etc, etc...

The problem with this line of thinking is it boils a complex issue that has multiple facets down to univariant problem. Race is one factor in the equation not the only factor. To get a true understanding of the problem it is required that we understand far more parameters.

That is just how statistical analysis works. I know, as i write research-based statistical analysis for a living.

In this instance for example, are both parents in the home? What is the economic background? What is the social status? Do they have access to community programs? What is the educational background? What is the organised crime levels in the area?

These are just a few additional factors that should be under consideration before sweeping generalisations are made. There are obviously tons more but you get the idea.

Flatten all of these other parameters and if race is the only deciding factor you can make your argument on solid ground.

However, I've yet to see anyone attempt to do so, I would suspect as doing so would likely undermine the 'systemic/institutional racism' narrative.

It's exactly the same flawed logic that led to the gender pay gap myth.

Its just a gross simplification that leads to incorrect assertions that drive incoherent policies the virtue junkies feed on.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:39 pm

Disclosure - I live in the US.
It may surprise some but the lynching of Michael Donald in Mobile, Alabama on March 21, 1981, was the last reported lynching in the United States. That is less than 40 years ago for any non mathematicians. Well within my lifetime.
The point here is that the US is a very, very racist country which politicians are tapping into right now, and the racial hatred is at an extreme that most British people will never experience.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:47 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Etc, etc...

your assuming the 4 times more stat means one thing...can only mean one thing, the one you want it to mean... none of us know the reasons..
but does Cardiff fans attending games being 5 times more likely to have a banning order than Ipswich fans exactly the same in every way over a 20 year span mean its CARDIFFISM ? or could it be one of a number of reasons. ?

Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:09 pm

alexc wrote:Disclosure - I live in the US.
It may surprise some but the lynching of Michael Donald in Mobile, Alabama on March 21, 1981, was the last reported lynching in the United States. That is less than 40 years ago for any non mathematicians. Well within my lifetime.
The point here is that the US is a very, very racist country which politicians are tapping into right now, and the racial hatred is at an extreme that most British people will never experience.

Alex with all due respect firstly two generations is a very long time with regards to social change.

It should also be noted that Henry Hayes who was one of the murderers was sentenced to death, while James Knowles another of the murderers was sentenced to life. Michael Donalds death was a horrific example of a horrible, horrible group, but the very fact that his killers were tried and sentenced accordingly is evidence of the US, institutionally at least, not being racist.

Secondly, while I dont live in the US, I travel extensively, and in a regular year would generally spend time in Boston, San Diego, New York, LA, Palm Springs, Jacksonville and Atlanta each year and have done so for the last decade or so.

I also travel across the states with good friends/colleagues one of whom is black and two others of Indian descent.

In the entirety of my time travelling the US, I have never once witnessed anything even close to racism.

I also spend a lot of time in the Far East, having spent time in Hong Kong, Guandzhou, Kuala Lumpar, Singapore amongst others in recent years.

There you will consistently find genuine overt racism and it is not nuanced, it is explicit. Compare the US to the Far East honestly and the only conclusion that can be arrived at is the US is a far, far less racist region than the Far East.

Both your experience and mine may both be equally valid, maybe I've been incredibly fortunate in my dealings with Americans, also I accept I am travelling for work, so have a more white collar perspective which may be a factor in the discrepancies in our views, yet ultimately both our views remain anecdotal.

However, the statistics from a number of sources, including the World Values Survey, the FBI data, the US Bureau of Justice data, or Pew data, which are all resources I would trust, would all seem to support my position over yours.

As I say, not doubting your account, just putting a counter-balance based on my own personal experience.

Out of curiosity where in the States are you?

Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:52 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:My mates Bush, Clinton and Obama priceless !!!! Go cheer the fuckwits who vote for this lying turkey. I have no love for any politician but it would seem you do not wish to delve too deep into the mindset of a man who is clearly unstable and faces the very real prospect of going to jail shortly.

This is my issue with you Trump is no worse than any other , so why do you hate ?

Its all caused by media infecting your brain nothing else, they love Hilary and Obama two complete
corporate warmongering cunts who have destroyed the middle east and shit on all the people of the united states
and by extension Europe.

Trump is by far the most entertaining president ever and for that deserves some credit for all his narcissism .

He has some good points and bad points just like anyone else but hes no worse than anyone of the last 40 years.

We have a nightmare decade ahead whoever is in charge think the 80s on steroids. we are fucked.

Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:24 am

robjohn wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:My mates Bush, Clinton and Obama priceless !!!! Go cheer the fuckwits who vote for this lying turkey. I have no love for any politician but it would seem you do not wish to delve too deep into the mindset of a man who is clearly unstable and faces the very real prospect of going to jail shortly.

This is my issue with you Trump is no worse than any other , so why do you hate ?

Its all caused by media infecting your brain nothing else, they love Hilary and Obama two complete
corporate warmongering cunts who have destroyed the middle east and shit on all the people of the united states
and by extension Europe.

Trump is by far the most entertaining president ever and for that deserves some credit for all his narcissism .

He has some good points and bad points just like anyone else but hes no worse than anyone of the last 40 years.

We have a nightmare decade ahead whoever is in charge think the 80s on steroids. we are fucked.

Trump is hated because he said women let him feel them up. In the US that’s worse than killing hundreds of thousands of people than an illegal war.

Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Oh so it is the media influencing me...now I understand, there I was lost in my own inability to form an opinion through reasoned analysis and judgement. Thanks Josh I was a cretin being hoodwinked by that award winning bozo Bob Woodward.Also I was influenced by the obvious "fake news" story about injecting toxic substances into one's veins to kill covid 19 . I will now enlighten myself by an intake of Fox news for six hours a day and relish their unbiased approach to journalistic excellence.
As they say do not underestimate people's ability to be stupid!

:old: :old: :old: :old: