Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Is Trump an idiot or is he just a big crook

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:05 am

[quote="Jimmy Scoular"]If Johnny Fucktard does get returned there will be a war with either China over Taiwan and various issues in the South China Sea or Iran. For you Trump fans please read "Fear: Trump in the Whitehouse" by Bob Woodward of Watergate fame. Even the rabid rednecks have to accept Woodward's credentials. I have read it , it is horrifying. Trump is the perfect sociopath/psychopath, a petulant moron incapable of rational thought .He watches Fox news for guidance laughable if it was not true, his grasp of the world/world affairs is cretinous bordering criminal unaware we were a nuclear power for chris'ts sake. His abusive disregard of war dead confirmed by The Atlantic journalisst was beyond contempt. How anyone could vote for this turd is beyond me?[/quot

Trump was caused by a combination of the corrupt democratic party and the insane left who are at full retard mode.
Trump is the symptoms not the disease 40 years of a liberal management class who know best apparently.
They have it seems emboldened some ofthe most narcisstic generation of all time.
Middle class world citizens lol

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:12 am

Welshman in CA wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
robjohn wrote:Anyone who calls out the disgusting MSM by me, I have never known so many lies being told by them every day,
and for some reason the bbc sky and itv have followed suit never mind ch4 news which is basically a shower of shit.

Pithy but quite true. As Trump says, the US msm are largely the media propaganda arm of the Democrats. Mark Dice calls them the 'media industrial complex.'

Not seen much (any?) UK coverage of the Senate report on Biden corruption released 23rd September:

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/media/majo ... estigation

Where reported in the US msm this has been relegated to minor news and quickly dismissed.

Thing is, the swine -and they are not alone, see Clinton Foundation -have been selling US policy in exchange for money and taking kickbacks from foreign aid.

Because Trump said it ? Do you actually watch the US msm or is this just your opinion? And watching snippets on the internet doesn't count.

What does "selling US policy "actually mean? Doesn't the president dictate the policy or did I miss something?

watch it all the time even a progressive ke jimmy dore calls out the liars on MSNBC and cnn.
just look at Russia gate totally false while the fbi tried to do a coup is never reported on these channels.
They are all corrupt but to say trump is worse than any other president for the last 40 years is insane.

the MSM are puppets of the ruling classes just look at the non coverage of Julian Assange salem witch trial

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:12 am

Welshman in CA wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
robjohn wrote:Anyone who calls out the disgusting MSM by me, I have never known so many lies being told by them every day,
and for some reason the bbc sky and itv have followed suit never mind ch4 news which is basically a shower of shit.

Pithy but quite true. As Trump says, the US msm are largely the media propaganda arm of the Democrats. Mark Dice calls them the 'media industrial complex.'

Not seen much (any?) UK coverage of the Senate report on Biden corruption released 23rd September:

Where reported in the US msm this has been relegated to minor news and quickly dismissed.

Thing is, the swine -and they are not alone, see Clinton Foundation -have been selling US policy in exchange for money and taking kickbacks from foreign aid.

Because Trump said it ? Do you actually watch the US msm or is this just your opinion? And watching snippets on the internet doesn't count.

What does "selling US policy "actually mean? Doesn't the president dictate the policy or did I miss something?

watch it all the time even a progressive ke jimmy dore calls out the liars on MSNBC and cnn.
just look at Russia gate totally false while the fbi tried to do a coup is never reported on these channels.
They are all corrupt but to say trump is worse than any other president for the last 40 years is insane.

the MSM are puppets of the ruling classes just look at the non coverage of Julian Assange salem witch trial

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:40 am

robjohn wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:

US media is very easy to access - wherever you are in the world.

If you check CNN, Fox and NBC today only Fox News touches upon the conflict of interest between Biden, his son, Ukraine and Russia.
Hunter Biden has made money from Moscow, Ukraine whilst making payments to human traffickers. The Dems have been trying to make this Russian collusion claim stick on Trump for 4 years now. Who would have known it was one of their own who was actually colluding (Biden).
Could you imagine if this news was about Trumps son? It'd be headline not just in the US - but the UK too, who've also decided this isn't news that we should be aware of.

Link: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/corrupt-h ... -suspects/

Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:10 am

Breaking News: Trump ballots get thrown away: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T49lcd ... el=TimPool

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:56 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
That's what I thought, not the USA even though his posts makes it sound like he has first hand experience of the media coverage there rather than something he saw on the internet. Same shit different day.

His location has zero relevance to the conversation. He is obviously well versed on the topic.

You don't have to be in the US to get US news channels, they are all available quite easily from anywhere in the world.

You can also bypass the legacy media and watch Congress and the Senate directly on C- Span and President Trump's press conferences and rallies are mostly live streamed as well.

Plenty of Senators and Congressmen/women from both sides of the aisle appear on podcasts/web only shows many of which dwarf the legacy media (Rogan probably has a bigger combined audience than all of them combined).

Then there is a ton of in depth analysis shows again on both sides. From TYT (super progressive) Jimmy Dore (progressive but has some centrist sentiments) Tim Pool (left centrist but reluctant Trump voter) Dave Rubin (ex leftist, now centre right) and Steven Crowder (staunch conservative). All of these have the same production values as legacy media, but take advantage of the long form format to get into the conversation on a much, much deeper level.

You'll learn more from just this handful of web only shows than you ever would in the one minute soundbite world of legacy media shows like Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc.

November's election, is quite possibly the most important election in modern history. The democrats have lurched so far to the left if they get in everything America was founded on will be burnt to the ground - both figuratively and literally.

A world without a strong US is a far less secure world. Big stakes no wonder people like Jason are paying attention and he's been bang on in every post in this thread.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:If Johnny Fucktard does get returned there will be a war with either China over Taiwan and various issues in the South China Sea or Iran. For you Trump fans please read "Fear: Trump in the Whitehouse" by Bob Woodward of Watergate fame. Even the rabid rednecks have to accept Woodward's credentials. I have read it , it is horrifying. Trump is the perfect sociopath/psychopath, a petulant moron incapable of rational thought .He watches Fox news for guidance laughable if it was not true, his grasp of the world/world affairs is cretinous bordering criminal unaware we were a nuclear power for chris'ts sake. His abusive disregard of war dead confirmed by The Atlantic journalisst was beyond contempt. How anyone could vote for this turd is beyond me?

he isnt perfect is he... but worse than those commie BLM loving self proclaimed intellectuals. who given a free punch have come up with Joe Bidden to deliver it.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:11 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:If Johnny Fucktard does get returned there will be a war with either China over Taiwan and various issues in the South China Sea or Iran. For you Trump fans please read "Fear: Trump in the Whitehouse" by Bob Woodward of Watergate fame. Even the rabid rednecks have to accept Woodward's credentials. I have read it , it is horrifying. Trump is the perfect sociopath/psychopath, a petulant moron incapable of rational thought .He watches Fox news for guidance laughable if it was not true, his grasp of the world/world affairs is cretinous bordering criminal unaware we were a nuclear power for chris'ts sake. His abusive disregard of war dead confirmed by The Atlantic journalisst was beyond contempt. How anyone could vote for this turd is beyond me?

With respect Jimmy, And I mean that genuinely as your a poster I have a lot if time for, the Atlantic article has been widely discredited. The 'journalist' hid behind anonymous sources to smear the President and the Democrats have grabbed that slur and are trying to build on it.

However, many people who were present when it was allegedly said, including John Bolton, who is no fan of the President and who was Defence Secretary present at the time, have rubbished the claim.

Trump has done a lot for US Veterans and the Atlantic was just an election time hatchet job to undermine that.

This from 2019 that lists Trumps achievements for Vets

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... d-country/

As for war in Iran.

Trump is bringing peace to a region destroyed by successive US governments dating back to Bush Sr. right through to Obama. UAE and Bahrain sign peace treaties with Israel is historic and hugely changes the dynamic in the region.

Iran is a spent force, who played their bluff last year. Do you honestly think Clinton would have deescalated that situation as Trump did? Do you think Biden would do so in the future? They are war mongers who get rich off the blood of other nations. Trump is bringing the troops home (and the left attack him for that!)

As to China, they are clearly the aggressor in the South Seas claiming sovereign rights to water and land in other nations territories and have been engaged in Cold War tactics with the West for a long time. US War with China could well be on the cards unfortunately, but blaming Trump for that is akin to blaming Churchill because Germany invaded Poland.

Equally, War with China might be avoided if Biden gets in i totally accept that. But with the Chinese literally rounding up people of one religion and putting them on trains to 'work camps' there are some very ominous echoes of history at the minute. Is turning a blind eye the right thing to do there?

On a complex subject, on a hugely polarising President, with more disinformation and outright lies in the media than has ever been seen before I politely suggest relying on more than one book, by someone trading on credentials from something they did over 50 years ago.

He might have done more in between i dont know the author, but equally he could just be jumping on the anti-trump gravy wagon.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:37 am

The trumpettes are awfully quiet about his leaked tax returns.... Probably waiting to be told how to blame the Democrats for it.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:24 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:The trumpettes are awfully quiet about his leaked tax returns.... Probably waiting to be told how to blame the Democrats for it.

ettes... very good...nice to see you pinching things other than from google..

i think him not paying tax is outrageous but would prefer him to win than the faux perfect world types, whose actions never ever align with their words...being who you are is always trumps not being who you pretend to be...

Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:18 pm

My understanding is his business' made such losses, that they were exempt from paying tax? These relate to his business dealings though, rather than his personal tax returns. Will be interesting to see the other findings they have to share in the coming days/weeks.

On the point regarding voting, here is a clip of the Project Veritas release that is scheduled for Wednesday. Looks like Ilhan Omar could be in the hot water.

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/sta ... 4373492737

Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:44 pm

Veritas uncovers actual proof of voter fraud involving Ilhan Omar.

NY Times rewrites a 2016 article, which has no verified source to attack Trump on one of his strengths (economics). MSM takes it up worldwide and reports as fact.

It's a carbon copy of the approach with the Atlantic article a few weeks ago.

Painfully obvious how much it is coordinated.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Portland has been on fire for over 100 days now but on the plus side the riots have now subsided down to being mostly peaceful at least until nightfall.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/27/us/p ... index.html

Trump's base won't give a damn about his tax report. The suburban voting democrats are being sent to Trump in their droves by Antifa, BLM and their cowardly officials letting them burn their cities down.

I honestly think the Democrats have given up trying to win and are just relying on either rigging or contesting the vote.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:04 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:The trumpettes are awfully quiet about his leaked tax returns.... Probably waiting to be told how to blame the Democrats for it.

If you think Trump is the problem your insane you got trump because the Clinton crime family are so hideous,

the democrats have approved every budget trump has asked for that shows you what they are really like

your a fool for believing the media they hate us all.

The party of Klan and slavery they have never changed ,the prison system explosion is a democrat project

for cheap slave labour all instigated by the Clintons and joe biden etc

no one gives a shit about trumps bills they are all corrupt.

They hate Trump not because hes really bad but because he has shown up the con job the two party system is

its a big club and you and I are not in it , wise up buddy.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:05 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Veritas uncovers actual proof of voter fraud involving Ilhan Omar.

NY Times rewrites a 2016 article, which has no verified source to attack Trump on one of his strengths (economics). MSM takes it up worldwide and reports as fact.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Portland has been on fire for over 100 days now but on the plus side the riots have now subsided down to being mostly peaceful at least until nightfall.

Trump's base won't give a damn about his tax report. The suburban voting democrats are being sent to Trump in their droves by Antifa, BLM and their cowardly officials letting them burn their cities down.

I honestly think the Democrats have given up trying to win and are just relying on either rigging or contesting the vote.

If Trump loses the republic falls and so does the west.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:20 pm

Josh the Robot, programmed by MSM. Never a jot on International gangster(and comrade in arms)..Great Leader Vlad at Murder Inc..

Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:30 pm

robjohn wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:Veritas uncovers actual proof of voter fraud involving Ilhan Omar.

If Trump loses the republic falls and so does the west.

Agreed, this is easily the most important election in a generation, not just for the US but for all of us.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:24 pm

Fooks sakes the Dems are trying to win by fraud. Electoral fraud. Also the Dems have incited the riots which has led to murders and the destruction of city’s. They have turned into a Marxist dangerous party and Biden has dementia.
Keep burying your head in the sand. Trump has been the best president ever the only one to stand up to these new elitist Marxists.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:52 am

Trump Administration to declassify document revealing Vladimir Putin was trying to hurt Trumps 2016 campaign: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ingbuttons

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:01 am

Further release from Project Veritas: https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/sta ... 7774089216

The evidence is pretty damning and clear for me, mail in/absenteeism voting is prone to fraud.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:10 am

Based on some of the comments on here, what happens if Trump wins does that mean that the elections were corrupt ?

Or is that OK because it fits your view point ?

At the moment Trump is making a good job of ensuring no decision will be accepted because it can't be worse for one side than the other because the avenues for corruption are open to both !!

Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:25 pm

Nuclear blue appears to now think that anything not tory or republican is Marxist.
Want equality for black people? Marxist
Clap for the NHS? Marxist
Breathe? You better believe that's Marxist behaviour.

If was surprising* to see people blame the Democrats for trump soon to be personally liable for over $300 million in the near future and for doing rather dubious payments to say the least

Nothing yet about yesterday's panorama about trumps 2016 actions.

*Actually not surprising at all

Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:48 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Nuclear blue appears to now think that anything not tory or republican is Marxist.

If was surprising* to see people blame the Democrats for trump soon to be personally liable for over $300 million in the near future and for doing rather dubious payments to say the least

panorama ? tends to start off with a conclusion and then cherry picks often weak or biased evidence to reach that conclusion... not just politics.. have not watched yesterdays but no doubt someone will point out more holes than a swiss cheese...
and i dont remeber the marxists clapping for the NHS post... or equality for black people... that im afraid is your mind not his...

Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:28 pm

piledriver64 wrote:At the moment Trump is making a good job of ensuring no decision will be accepted because it can't be worse for one side than the other because the avenues for corruption are open to both !!

Kind of shooting there messenger there. Trump has from the beginning questioned the ability to hold an election with mass mail in voting as it open to mass fraud.

Absentee voting is a differnt kettle of fish as it requires someone requesting a ballot. Just sending out ballots to all and sundry is a recipe for disaster.

The democrats, having just realised that their target base of new voters is likely to be harmed by mail in ballots are just starting to do a u-turn but the only way we will see a decision that will be accepted by either party if mail-in ballots are accepted is a landslide either way.

It is a ludicrous idea with zero arguments for it.

Trump has pushed this back from day one, can't blame him for pointing out the flaws of a system that was so vociferously pushed by his opponents.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:33 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Breathe? You better believe that's Marxist behaviour.

Depends on whose doing the breathing. In your case it would just be 'useful idiot' behaviour doing the bidding of your Marxist overlords without even knowing they exist.

Breath in Comrade.

Breath out comrade.

Jump Comrade.

Put your hand in the fire Comrade.

You dont need to think Comrade, we will do that for you now.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:50 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Depends on whose doing the breathing. In your case it would just be 'useful idiot' behaviour doing the bidding of your Marxist overlords without even knowing they exist.

Breath in Comrade.

Breath out comrade.

Jump Comrade.

hmm..personally i thought the......want equality for black people ...marxist ..line more concerning...
having issues with and doubting the sincerity of a group hiding behind an equality banner designed to enroll the pea soupers is not having issues with equality...

Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:14 pm

skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Breath in Comrade.

Breath out comrade.

Jump Comrade.

hmm..personally i thought the......want equality for black people ...marxist ..line more concerning...
having issues with and doubting the sincerity of a group hiding behind an equality banner designed to enroll the pea soupers is not having issues with equality...

True but I'm tied of explaining the obvious to someone too stupid to hold down a conversation on topics way above their pay grade.

The guy is a moron and consistently goes beyond the pale in his responses.

After certain recent posts (thankfully no longer visible as the mods did a great job in taking them down on the fly) I've realised there is no limit to what he'll post to win a 'debate'. For me, the gloves come off at that point.

I've got to the point that I would rather just call him out for being the derranged, leftist psychophant he is.

Happy to talk sensibly and politely with other posters on the left, at heart I am a centrist that has drifted from centre left to centre right as the battles that I cared about, battles that are largely centred around equal opportunities became non-relevant as we now live in the most equal society that has ever existed.

However, Josh is such a perfect example of the radical far left, that it borders on parody and is not only too toxic to try and have reasonable conversation with but whose position on almost every subject is predictable, copy and paste progressive talking points.

Frankly, I simply can't be arsed raising the serious points with him anymore.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:56 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Breath in Comrade.

Breath out comrade.

Jump Comrade.

True but I'm tied of explaining the obvious to someone too stupid to hold down a conversation on topics way above their pay grade.

After certain recent posts (thankfully no longer visible as the mods did a great job in taking them down on the fly) I've realised there is no limit to what he'll post to win a 'debate'. For me, the gloves come off at that point.

I've got to the point that I would rather just call him out for being the derranged, leftist psychophant he is.

Happy to talk sensibly and politely with other posters on the left, at heart I am a centrist that has drifted from centre left to centre right as the battles that I cared about, battles that are largely centred around equal opportunities became non-relevant as we now live in the most equal society that has ever existed.

However, Josh is such a perfect example of the radical far left, that it borders on parody and is not only too toxic to try and have reasonable conversation with but whose position on almost every subject is predictable, copy and paste progressive talking points.

Black Lives Matter being a Marxist organisation isn't even a topic for discussion.

Their cofounders openly talk about how they are 'trained marxists' and their 'About Me' section on their website is full of Marx ideology, such as dissolving the family.

I highly recommend the book 'New Lies for Old' to understand what is going on right now. You should also look into Yuri Bezmenov who warned about this back in the 80's.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:16 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Breath in Comrade.

Breath out comrade.

Jump Comrade.

Black Lives Matter being a Marxist organisation isn't even a topic for discussion.

Their cofounders openly talk about how they are 'trained marxists' and their 'About Me' section on their website is full of Marx ideology, such as dissolving the family.

I highly recommend the book 'New Lies for Old' to understand what is going on right now. You should also look into Yuri Bezmenov who warned about this back in the 80's.

yes but its not BLM that he said... id be surprised if Nukes does not know black people and would doubt he has issues with them being treated equally... thats not the same thing as calling BLM marxists which he did do , because they are..

Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:16 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Nuclear blue appears to now think that anything not tory or republican is Marxist.

panorama ? tends to start off with a conclusion and then cherry picks often weak or biased evidence to reach that conclusion... not just politics.. have not watched yesterdays but no doubt someone will point out more holes than a swiss cheese...
and i dont remeber the marxists clapping for the NHS post... or equality for black people... that im afraid is your mind not his...

Please tell me how black people are not equal in uk would love to see some evidence.

also whos racist idea was it to see peoples race first instead of their character or talents ?

Whos idea was it to lump all people who are not considered white together as a group think sounds really racist like something the Nazis dreamed up ?

really strange how the mad left have been totally indoctrinated with this new religion in facts its rather sad and depressing that people can be so easily conned.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:23 pm

piledriver64 wrote:Based on some of the comments on here, what happens if Trump wins does that mean that the elections were corrupt ?

Or is that OK because it fits your view point ?

At the moment Trump is making a good job of ensuring no decision will be accepted because it can't be worse for one side than the other because the avenues for corruption are open to both !!

Both parties are corrupt to the core that's a given the democrats started indentity politics what did you exoect the GOP to do ?

Theres only one winner of this election and it aint the working class of any nationality.

Its all a game and the game is rigged.