Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:15 pm

We are shyte. Nuff said. Roll on the Hull game. :( :( :(

Re: Wales.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Haven't Wales got another humiliation sorry I mean game before then ?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Haven't Wales got another humiliation sorry I mean game before then ?

We are shyte, but we are shyte with a small population. (less than the population of Birmingham)

On a world class scale, in comparison with the likes of Germany, Italy, Brazil, Holland, Argentina et al, England are an embarrassment. :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:Haven't Wales got another humiliation sorry I mean game before then ?

We are shyte, but we are shyte with a small population. (less than the population of Birmingham)

On a world class scale, in comparison with the likes of Germany, Italy, Brazil, Holland, Argentina et al, England are an embarrassment. :D :D :D :D :D

As an aside, I wonder what team England would have if they had to choose from players born in Birmingham? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Wales has a population 5 times the size of Montenegro - population excuses are terrible. We should be challenging to finish top 3 in every qualifying group with the pool of players at our disposal in the leagues they are playing in. TOSH OUT.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:35 pm

ive only got love in my heart for 1 team, cardiff city, im not intrested in internationals,, i can honestly say,, if wales qualified for the world cup, i wont go,,,, if cardiff get to the champions league final ,i will be there,,,,,,, im not dissapointed with the welsh result, i would rather 3 points against hull :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:36 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Wales has a population 5 times the size of Montenegro - population excuses are terrible. We should be challenging to finish top 3 in every qualifying group with the pool of players at our disposal in the leagues they are playing in. TOSH OUT.

Why are they?

Brazilian population is massive, so is Germany, Italy, Argentina, France etc. They also have the basics right and start kids off from a young age and the sport is popular and promoted well. Much the same as England, but they always seem to fall on their swords early. :D :D :D :D