Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F OFF TOSHACK

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Sorry but we have gone backwards under him - this is truly a shocking performance and result.

Re: F OFF TOSHACK

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:04 pm

yup 100% correct my man :D

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:06 pm

We were always going to have to go backwards after the mess Hughes make. I think Tosh has got it right in terms of bringing youth through and getting the U21 team going again but sadly tactically he is lost

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:08 pm

has he got any tactics?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:13 pm

2blue2handle wrote:We were always going to have to go backwards after the mess Hughes make. I think Tosh has got it right in terms of bringing youth through and getting the U21 team going again but sadly tactically he is lost

Really ? The same Hughes that took us to brink of qualification for a major tournament. Too much dead wood amongst this squad - Vaughan awful, Ricketts abysmal, Ledley - it makes you realise on a night like tonight how feckin awful he really is. Toshack sadly is taking us close to being a bottom seeded team in Europe with a team of Premier League and top end Championship players.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Really ? The same Hughes that took us to brink of qualification for a major tournament.

Exactly he didnt get us into any tournament. He used wales to get a prem job, he let all the squad grow old together, he rarely brought in any youth. He was practically forced to bring James Collins and others through but WAY to late. He totally ignored the U21's. He left any incoming manager with a squad of old player, no young players with any experience and practically no U21 team. If i was a manager Id rather take over after Tosh than Hughes thats for sure.