Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Toshack is pants

Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:49 pm

dont like him, never liked him, and i dont rate him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Toshack is pants

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:04 pm

couldnt agree more ...he hasnt got a clue ,...all he keeps saying "judge me on the next campaign"...well you,ve had 3 now f**k off !!!............you fat useless salad dodging tw*t !!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:07 pm

he's a waste of space, cant believe he's still in the job :evil:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:37 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:dont like him, never liked him, and i dont rate him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

AGREED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:13 pm

I have always said that with the talent we got, we have under achieved under toshack.

Says it all when you look at how many of our top players retired under Tosh.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:15 pm

in all honesty i thought he was the man for the job but we are going nowhere fast.tonights game was so bad words fail..time for a change now.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:17 pm

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gi ... 097&ref=ts

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=109331252454097&ref=ts

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:35 pm

I fully agree now my patience has run out with him, yet again a lacklustre first half display has cost us against an average looking team. He talks a good game but other than a 4-0 win over Scotland last year his results are not very impressive. Sadly tonight to many players looked off key, Bellamy was very poor nothing went right for him, Ashley williams looked all at sea etc etc , Im going to Switzerland but at the moment am a bit down after that result opening game and yet again its the same old story.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:38 pm

In any profession in the world, If you are getting paid for a job you are expected to get the job done. I am sure the FAW are paying Mr Toshack quite a fair amount for a few weeks a year work. During those weeks he continuously fails to get the best out of some amazing players in Bellamy and Bale. In the real world if you get paid and fail to do a job you would get sacked. So what is the difference between this and Toshack with the FAW?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:03 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:dont like him, never liked him, and i dont rate him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Echo what you said,he thinks he is bigger than wales,he is out of date with modern football,arrogant+clueless,i will never go and watch wales while the tw*t is in charge,bore off toshack go and manage inverness know your limitations,and let your fellow countrymen move with the times,he is holding back good young players by playing his negative tactics,thats all i got to say on the clown.rant over goodnight

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 pm

TOSHACK OUT!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:20 pm

I thought it said "Toshack in pants" and expected to see some 'delightful' pics of old JT in his crusty y's!