Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chelsea result! NOT GULTY

Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 pm

One of the boys (Mikie Shoulders) was found not guilty today in a London crown court. His solicitor Steven Jones (Bowden Jones) apparently worked wonders as he was expecting a guilty verdict. I know a few of the boys got Steve Jones representing them for the big Chelsea case so fingers crossed he can work the same magic there!!!!

Shoulders wanted me to post this message as a thank you to Steve for the hard work he put into his case.

Re: Chelsea result!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:40 pm

what his number m8 pm me?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Eddie May wrote:this goes to show that people are innocent til proven guilty, Shoulders missed the final 3 months of the season and missed out on the big games in the play offs.

also cause he was a season ticket holder he ended up losing his seat for this season which is very unfair for an innocent man.

Couldn't agree more!!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Eddie May wrote:
swindonbluebird wrote:
Eddie May wrote:this goes to show that people are innocent til proven guilty, Shoulders missed the final 3 months of the season and missed out on the big games in the play offs.

also cause he was a season ticket holder he ended up losing his seat for this season which is very unfair for an innocent man.

Couldn't agree more!!

what gets to me are the ones who say everyone arrested should have the book thrown at them but this goes to show how very wrong they are

The supposed great thing about this country's justice system is that you are innocent until proven guilty, unless your a football fan!! Even though we lost the play off final it is the chance to watch your team at Wembley, the night we beat Leicester etc. that makes watching football so addictive and if I had missed them and then been found not guilty I would be f*cking tamping!!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:20 pm

great news. first of many i hope. well done the mad maori!!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Splottoman wrote:One of the boys (Mikie Shoulders) was found not guilty today in a London crown court. His solicitor Steven Jones (Bowden Jones) apparently worked wonders as he was expecting a guilty verdict. I know a few of the boys got Steve Jones representing them for the big Chelsea case so fingers crossed he can work the same magic there!!!!

Shoulders wanted me to post this message as a thank you to Steve for the hard work he put into his case.

Tell him to be very carefull mate the cunts be watching him like a hawk now f*cking lock you up for farting :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Excellent News.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:28 pm

mike said steven jones slaughtered the ob they didnt know what to say

Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:52 pm

pass on my congratulations :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:09 pm

good news well done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:53 am

swindonbluebird wrote:

Couldn't agree more!!

SPOT ON, YOU SHOULD NOT BE BANNED UNLESS FOUND GUILTY.

Re: Chelsea result! NOT GULTY

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 am

Good to hear, also banning orders should be put in place if proven guilty, until then people should still be able to attend games regardless.

If you were caught for drink driving you can still drive your car until the court case is due, which is normally a month after initial arrest, one rule for one.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Hopefully most will get off with the chelsea farce then something needs to be done with banning people till proven guilty,the law is wrong in a way its rascist against football fans,

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:18 pm

nobby wrote:Good to hear, also banning orders should be put in place if proven guilty, until then people should still be able to attend games regardless.

If you were caught for drink driving you can still drive your car until the court case is due, which is normally a month after initial arrest, one rule for one.

Well Said Nobby :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:08 pm

he's an excellent solicitor, looked after afew of my cases over the years, always done a very good job :D

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:38 pm

As soon as you are officially 'arrested' once you go to the cop shop, they
can either bail you til the CPS make their minds up or charge and bail you
after your interview. I found out today a mate of mine from Forest refused
to accept the bail conditions (radius ban) when they were releasing him
pending further enquiries. The duty solicitor turned up and chewed the OB
up. He was there for hours, but eventually they were forced to re-jig his
bail conditions and allow him to go to games. Six weeks later they informed
him no charges were to be brought. Had he accepted the bail conditions, he'd
have missed 5-6 games for nothing, and the coppers would have had a little
result!!

A lot of us just want to get out of that frigging custody suite, and accept cautions
etc when we dont need to.

If the OB had enough to charge you THEY WOULD

Imagine being told they were going to let you off with a caution, then you say you wont
accept one, cos your innocent. Hours later, after much conversation with the CPS they
decide to charge you with something? How would that look in court after they've already
OFFICIALLY told you you've no real case to answer!!

The cells are a pain in the arse. But dont ever fall for it when the coppers bring you a butty
or a cuppa. Dont EVER think they're there to help.

If they're offering to 'let you off with a caution' - its cos they got f**k all on you!!

Tough it out :D

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:13 pm

taffyapple wrote:As soon as you are officially 'arrested' once you go to the cop shop, they
can either bail you til the CPS make their minds up or charge and bail you
after your interview. I found out today a mate of mine from Forest refused
to accept the bail conditions (radius ban) when they were releasing him
pending further enquiries. The duty solicitor turned up and chewed the OB
up. He was there for hours, but eventually they were forced to re-jig his
bail conditions and allow him to go to games. Six weeks later they informed
him no charges were to be brought. Had he accepted the bail conditions, he'd
have missed 5-6 games for nothing, and the coppers would have had a little
result!!

A lot of us just want to get out of that frigging custody suite, and accept cautions
etc when we dont need to.

If the OB had enough to charge you THEY WOULD

Imagine being told they were going to let you off with a caution, then you say you wont
accept one, cos your innocent. Hours later, after much conversation with the CPS they
decide to charge you with something? How would that look in court after they've already
OFFICIALLY told you you've no real case to answer!!

The cells are a pain in the arse. But dont ever fall for it when the coppers bring you a butty
or a cuppa. Dont EVER think they're there to help.

If they're offering to 'let you off with a caution' - its cos they got f**k all on you!!

Tough it out :D

More need to do that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:19 pm

good news :ayatollah:

certain coppers are sneaky little twats who have nothing better to do with their lives, than cause shit for people trying to enjoy a day out....''one wanker in particular'' get a grip you tosspot!