Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Iphone app

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Fairplay this is a really good app I have paid for the subscription for a fiver and fair play you get 10mins worth of footage on most videos. Its up to date aswell which is also a benefit.

Theres also a link to the club shop which is handy

I wonder if this messageboard should create an app it would be so handy lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: New Iphone app

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:40 pm

What sort of footage do they show on it?

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:What sort of footage do they show on it?

all the highlights from last seasons and this seasons games I think its the same footage you get from cardiff city player online except you dont get any interviews well none available yet anyway

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:46 pm

thats a shame as its the interviews im more interested as can see the highlights on BBC.

Might wait and see what others think.
Let me know of any other cool things that happen.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:thats a shame as its the interviews im more interested as can see the highlights on BBC.

Might wait and see what others think.
Let me know of any other cool things that happen.

Looking at the app in more detail basically all it is is the cardiff city website but condensed into an app and obviously easy access while on the move

Its free to download you pay for the videos really but apperantly they are bringing a lot more out soon so hopefully itl b worth it

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Cool, I have the free app now so might wait and see if i wanna pay a fiver for the rest

Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Really hoping they put live streaming commentary into the app too.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:40 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21665 posted yesterday at 1pm. ;)