Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fantastic news for the rhondda valley

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:10 pm

..... a multi million pound state of the art airport to be built in tylerstown within the next 4 years . according to ron davis the x politition from caphily he recons that the welsh assembaly has had a guttsfull of rhoose airport ripping the welsh public off and will fund the build. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: fantastic news for the rhondda valley

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Ive heared that both you and big Ron have been on " common " ground over this issue ................ and I didnt even know Ron had a dog either ? :lol:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Ive heared that both you and big Ron have been on " common " ground over this issue ................ and I didnt even know Ron had a dog either ? :lol:

..... martyn once again you are in the know :lol: :lol: yes ron has 2 dogs a border terrier called willy and a giant poddel called killer. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:27 pm

it will be the worlds 1st ever runway to be on a slope :lol:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:it will be the worlds 1st ever runway to be on a slope :lol:

,,,,,,, by all accounts martyn so what ron told me thay are to leval tylerstown and build the said airport there i do take your point about the slopes in tylerstown but the rhondda has some top class builders lets hope it all goes well . :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Does this mean the proposed new docks/bay developement in Fochriw is cancelled :?

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Tylerstown!!!!!!!!!! you're having a laugh :lol: :lol:

the only things that fly there are pigeons, even then they fly upside down as there's f**k all to shit on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Marc wrote:Tylerstown!!!!!!!!!! you're having a laugh :lol: :lol:

the only things that fly there are pigeons, even then they fly upside down as there's f**k all to shit on! :lol: :lol: :lol:
its where badgers are used to guard houses :D and pidgeons are too scared to fly over there in case their feathers are nicked

Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:00 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Ive heared that both you and big Ron have been on " common " ground over this issue ................ and I didnt even know Ron had a dog either ? :lol:

It'll be sure to have 'state of the art' toilets!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:51 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

It'll be sure to have 'state of the art' toilets!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
you have been there then :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:23 am

the newly named George Michael memorial lavatories will be opened by the man himself and also he will be unveiling the new bar / pub which will be called The Cottage Bar :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:20 am

The more likely project to get the go ahead in the medium term future is the building of a Dam across the Taff Gorge at Taff's Well. With the uncertainty over fresh water supplies in the future due to global warming, emergency plans are in place to take advantage of the rain in South Wales to sell water to parts of the world where such resources are scarce. All new oil tankers before taking on their first oil are chartered to take fresh water to places such as Malta. In future there will be dedicated fresh water tankers as water resources diminish.

Global warming doesn't mean a universal warming of the planet. What it does mean is that hotter air will be able to take on more water vapour as it travels across the Atlantic which upon reaching landfall and being forced upward will deposit upon a landscape that will become a sub tropical rainforest like British Columbia. Fresh water will escalate in value and Wales will be able to cash in as it has a geography well suited to the building of very large reservoirs.

England is likely to be our biggest customer with pipelines to the biggest cities.

Unemployment is already being used as a tool to ease people out of the area though high house prices are working against this as commuters from Cardiff are taking the place of the unemployed. This is likely to be reversed by manufactured problems such as the closing of the A470 for H&S reasons as "subsidence" found along it's length.

The Valley areas will be transformed from a benefit culture to a high earning one as the water also attracts boat owners and water sports. It will be a win win situation for all except the forgotten ones forced out through natural and manufactured circumstances to find employment elswhere.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:16 am

Vintage 63 wrote:the newly named George Michael memorial lavatories will be opened by the man himself and also he will be unveiling the new bar / pub which will be called The Cottage Bar :lol:

martyn i hear there are on going descushions about the new name of the airport the favourate at the moment is the stanly baker international. . i can see a change in the capital of the rhondda from porth to tylerstown if this monumental prodject takes off which i dont think will meat approval off baz as most of his property empire is in the capital porth. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:18 pm

just a few points... Its Tylorstown not Tylerstown... and Stanley Baker came from Ferndale.. Apart from that all the rest it true. :D

Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:57 pm

smackcentral wrote:just a few points... Its Tylorstown not Tylerstown... and Stanley Baker came from Ferndale.. Apart from that all the rest it true. :D
but alledgedly he was conceived in the toilets of tylorstown workmens club, therefore his passport would of been stamped tylorstown(or browntown ) as it is now known in the metropolis of porth :D

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:03 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
smackcentral wrote:just a few points... Its Tylorstown not Tylerstown... and Stanley Baker came from Ferndale.. Apart from that all the rest it true. :D
but alledgedly he was conceived in the toilets of tylorstown workmens club, therefore his passport would of been stamped tylorstown(or browntown ) as it is now known in the metropolis of porth :D

Class :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:34 pm

baz are you and your crowd tendering for the panting contract i think jbbj has a tender in for the mantanance of the radar systems which will be built in penrhys golf corse according to the x mp mr ron davice, :ayatollah: