Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HORSE RACING TIP:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:11 am

Not so much one of my tips but one from Hugh Taylor (At The Races).

3:05 Redcar Just Sam

Just thought it was topical

Ive had a bit on it!!

Re: HORSE RACING TIP:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:36 am

is he reliable? might have a few quid on him :lol:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:04 am

Any idea what price it is :?:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:06 am

earnieblue wrote:Any idea what price it is :?:

4/1 with billy hill.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb ... edcar.html

Spotlight : Won four times over this C&D last year and ran well back here in July; far from disgraced from ordinary draw and in race where making ground from off the pace proved difficult at Catterick last time; player back at this track.

(scroll down the page)

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:09 am

Cheers mate :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:12 am

he states in his article that it's 6/1 and he also gives spade @ 16/1 in the 2.40 at Salisbury. He is quite a successful tipster and tends to tip the better priced horses but the bookies are getting wise to him and as soon as his tips go on the ATR website the bookies contract the prices on his selections, so you have to be quick. Spade is currently best priced at 10/1 with several bookies and Just Sam is currently best priced at 4/1 with many bookies. An each way bet on each horse and an each way double may be wise and you will be quids in if they both win ;)

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

he states in his article that it's 6/1 and he also gives spade @ 16/1 in the 2.40 at Salisbury. He is quite a successful tipster and tends to tip the better priced horses but the bookies are getting wise to him and as soon as his tips go on the ATR website the bookies contract the prices on his selections, so you have to be quick. Spade is currently best priced at 10/1 with several bookies and Just Sam is currently best priced at 4/1 with many bookies. An each way bet on each horse and an each way double may be wise and you will be quids in if they both win ;)

1 4 Who's Shirl 10/1 1
2 3 Wyatt Earp 16/1 -
3 2 Sir Nod 9/1

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:57 pm

all worng, i think people give tips to bump thier horses prices up :roll:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:05 am

The best tip for horse racing is this, and it's simple!!!

If some one comes on here and tips a horse, dont bet on it, and pick something with decent odds and back it each way!

Im normally shit with horses, but what i tend to do is pick which horse i think will win, then DONT bet on it! :lol: works every time, problem is, you only eliminate one horse from the remaining 10! :lol: