Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pidgeon detterants! fuckin depserate now!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:33 pm

right, after 3 complaints to pest control (environmental health) they have visited my neighbour twice, who refuses to stop feeding the EFFIN pidgeons with grub, from bread to effin market supplied bird seed! we now have flocks of pidgeons at my neighbours house, and they wont fuk off! theres been many a argument over it. they shit all over my garden, and the wife can't put the clothes out! I've been up on the garage roof today cleaning..... f*cking shit everywhere, and moss they've managed to push off the roof of the house everywhere!

Before i go and pick up my mates Air Rifle - any one suggest anything else!

Thank you Cardiffcity forum! :lol:

rant over.

Re: Pidgeon detterants! fuckin depserate now!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Merlin wrote:right, after 3 complaints to pest control (environmental health) they have visited my neighbour twice, who refuses to stop feeding the EFFIN pidgeons with grub, from bread to effin market supplied bird seed! we now have flocks of pidgeons at my neighbours house, and they wont fuk off! theres been many a argument over it. they shit all over my garden, and the wife can't put the clothes out! I've been up on the garage roof today cleaning..... f*cking shit everywhere, and moss they've managed to push off the roof of the house everywhere!

rant over.

took the words out of my mouth "air rifle", spot on!!! im sure they were on about pigeons being protected or something on talksport recently though!!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:38 pm

I'm sure i heard that you could shoot them with an air rifle if they were becoming a pest within the boundaries of your home?

im not too clued up on the laws of shooting regular disease carrying street birds! f*cking vermin!

my gutters were filled up of these little orange f*cking worm things, not proper worms i mean like developing from their crap! tell you what plastic gloves and food bags everywhere!!!! :lol:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:38 pm

ha just found this, think this guy resorted to the old air rifle aswell!!

http://www.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of-pigeons.htm

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:40 pm

think your best bet is the bird alarm on the above attachment!!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:41 pm

changing the subject,,,,,, where i live horses go down the road and shit all over the road, a right mess,,,,,,,, then you got a sign on the post saying,, £1000 fine for dog fouling, :roll: :roll:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:43 pm

nothing like the fresh smell of horse shit in the country lanes!! :lol:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Put alka selzer in bread and scones.. Crush it up a bit first, then throw it out for the pigeons!!! The alka selzer should fizz up in their stomach and make them pop lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Stokesy wrote:Put alka selzer in bread and scones.. Crush it up a bit first, then throw it out for the pigeons!!! The alka selzer should fizz up in their stomach and make them pop lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

problem is that would make more of a mess in his garden and on his garage then!! :lol:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Stokesy wrote:Put alka selzer in bread and scones.. Crush it up a bit first, then throw it out for the pigeons!!! The alka selzer should fizz up in their stomach and make them pop lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:47 pm

brewer918 wrote:nothing like the fresh smell of horse shit in the country lanes!! :lol:

you pay 6 quid in the car wash to clean your car, and its full of horse shit the next day,,,,, give me dogs anyday :lol:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:48 pm

why havent the horse owners got to pick up there horses shit in a bag??

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 pm

ninianblue wrote:why havent the horse owners got to pick up there horses shit in a bag??

you would need a massive potatoe bag to collect all that shit that comes out of a horses ass!! :shock:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:52 pm

I dont have f*cking horses nesting on my roof!!!! :shock:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:54 pm

My neighbour feeds seagulls. I'd happily swap them for your pigeons :(

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Dont know if my last one posted but i'll do it again just incase!

borrow someones cats!!! You might even find one in a bin somewhere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Merlin wrote:I dont have f*cking horses nesting on my roof!!!! :shock:

slightly off the topic!! :lol: you need toget one of those pigeon alarms to scare the buggers away, but if that fails, blow the fookers away lol!! :D

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Take up falconry. A baby Harris Hawk is about £250. It'll clear your neighbourhood of pigeons

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Merlin wrote:right, after 3 complaints to pest control (environmental health) they have visited my neighbour twice, who refuses to stop feeding the EFFIN pidgeons with grub, from bread to effin market supplied bird seed! we now have flocks of pidgeons at my neighbours house, and they wont fuk off! theres been many a argument over it. they shit all over my garden, and the wife can't put the clothes out! I've been up on the garage roof today cleaning..... f*cking shit everywhere, and moss they've managed to push off the roof of the house everywhere!

rant over.

Try shitting in his garden and tell him your recyling his bird seed :D

Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:23 pm

well done merlin, made me laugh with your comment

Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Merlin wrote:I dont have f*cking horses nesting on my roof!!!! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:Take up falconry. A baby Harris Hawk is about £250. It'll clear your neighbourhood of pigeons

i'll lend u mine... hes up for a ruck!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 pm

I have this problem, well not so bad now after the air rifle came out to play.

One slight problem one, was when I winged a pigeon and made it on to the neighbours roof where it soon died. After about half an hour a sparrow hawk or something came along for a free meal.

If your not the murderous type fill the air rifle with rice and give them a sore arse instead.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Image

That's the way get rid of 'em flying rats. The carry more diseases than rats.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:11 am

Shoot the neighbour.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:18 am

Use one of these. They do the trick.

http://www.trapman.co.uk/decoy-bird-scarers.htm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:08 am

Daya wrote:
Gerry Hat Trick wrote:Take up falconry. A baby Harris Hawk is about £250. It'll clear your neighbourhood of pigeons

i'll lend u mine... hes up for a ruck!

You're more than welcome to bring him over for a free meal - Kill one get one free! :lol:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:09 am

KyleV wrote:Use one of these. They do the trick.

http://www.trapman.co.uk/decoy-bird-scarers.htm

I have a small Peregrine Falcon figurine on my garage roof, problem is - its too small - doesn't move and the pigeons have worked out what it is - one of them even flew down the other day and tried to jump on its back and give it a good shafting until it was met with a hard plastic shell!! :lol:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 am

In that case, you'd better get one of these for the garden :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.