Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING: “ COMMON SENSE PREVAILS “

Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:59 am

AND RIGHTLY SO

Not going back up / Removed this morning at 5am :thumbright: :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BREAKING: BLM GROUP TODAY PUT UP STATUE & MORE TO COME

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:04 am

Lewis Hamilton as had an extremely privileged upbringing - thanks to his Dad , and then the sponsorship of many many businesses.

He now works for Mercedes - has he researched their track record during the war and the work they did for the Nazi's ?
Yet Lewis is happy and ok with it - as he gets paid millions from them.

He is also sponsored by Hugo Boss - is he aware of what his employer did in WW2 ? it supplied the Nazis with uniforms. Slave labour made those uniforms. Yet Lewis is happy to take their money.

just saying ........

Forever Blue wrote:Just seen this on fb

Hmmm?

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:The council will request those that put it up to take it down. Those who did it will deny puting it there. They will prolong it for as long as they can. Eventually the council will take it down.

I think this goes to show how disrespectful this organisation is. They think they can do what they want whenever they want. We have processes in place for good reasons and they need to repsect them. If they are not happy with that then they go to the ballot box. That is what everyone else does so why should they be the excpetion?

Sadly Spot Ian.

Well I was wrong which happens alot :laughing6: but this time for the right reasons.

I expected it to still be around for a while but alas it was not to be. This tells me that the tide is turning. Authorities are seeing what the BLM is all about. Now we just need to get those that have supported them to see starting with that Labour leader.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:15 am

mm3260 wrote:

Hmmm?

For someone who has ," Black Family and Friends" you're not clued up on matters black Annis.
The Black fist raised doesn't represent the Lies that you have spread, it represents solidarity and togetherness with oppressed people. Black power is a vile movement who have hijacked this salute to the oppressed. Irish republicans used it as a symbol of unity against the british.

The statue was removed after a couple of hours and not after days or weeks. It has no right to be there and thus correctly removed.

Most Black people don't give 2 hoots about historical slavery they just want equal opportunities and treatment. Black on Black violence is nothing to do with equal treatment as some brain dead on here suggest. Taking a knee isn't political because it it is, you are accepting that there is a political bias. Taking a knee is a personal choice and not a requisite. Nobody on this board would do it and they are not made to so just live with it.

As for a poster suggesting sending Black people to Africa i don't know where to start with that?

Just as the Nazis hijacked the Bellamy salute. You dont do it. As for sending people to Africa, thats not quite what was said, and some interpretive license is at play.

Agree about equal opportunities.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:37 am

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:Lewis Hamilton as had an extremely privileged upbringing - thanks to his Dad , and then the sponsorship of many many businesses.

He now works for Mercedes - has he researched their track record during the war and the work they did for the Nazi's ?

He is also sponsored by Hugo Boss - is he aware of what his employer did in WW2 ? it supplied the Nazis with uniforms. Slave labour made those uniforms. Yet Lewis is happy to take their money.

just saying ........

I doubt the history of Mercedes or Hugo Boss means much to this tax dodging bigot as the crimes of the Third Reich were carried out against Jews, Gypsies, the Disabled & Homosexuals but not black people.

He is a very dangerous person and it baffles me why anyone in the UK has any tuck with this awful individual.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:53 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:Lewis Hamilton as had an extremely privileged upbringing - thanks to his Dad , and then the sponsorship of many many businesses.

just saying ........

I doubt the history of Mercedes or Hugo Boss means much to this tax dodging bigot as the crimes of the Third Reich were carried out against Jews, Gypsies, the Disabled & Homosexuals but not black people.

He is a very dangerous person and it baffles me why anyone in the UK has any tuck with this awful individual.

Were there any black people in Nazi Germany at the time. If so then they were in just as much danger as the Jews. The end goal of hitler was to have a race of blonde white people to rule the world for 1000 years.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:01 am

mm3260 wrote:
For someone who has ," Black Family and Friends" you're not clued up on matters black Annis.
The Black fist raised doesn't represent the Lies that you have spread, it represents solidarity and togetherness with oppressed people. Black power is a vile movement who have hijacked this salute to the oppressed. Irish republicans used it as a symbol of unity against the british.

The statue was removed after a couple of hours and not after days or weeks. It has no right to be there and thus correctly removed.

Most Black people don't give 2 hoots about historical slavery they just want equal opportunities and treatment. Black on Black violence is nothing to do with equal treatment as some brain dead on here suggest. Taking a knee isn't political because it it is, you are accepting that there is a political bias. Taking a knee is a personal choice and not a requisite. Nobody on this board would do it and they are not made to so just live with it.

As for a poster suggesting sending Black people to Africa i don't know where to start with that?

If 'most black people don't give 2 hoots about historical slavery' then why isn't the original Colston statue put back up?

We are constantly told the 'hurt' and 'affront' caused to black people who walk past this statue every day.

Actually I agree that most black people aren't interested in historical slavery but almost certainly like having a stick to beat the white population with hence the constant reference to something that happened more than 300 years ago and the accusations of racism despite specific laws which ensure that racial discrimination is illegal. Also I find it disturbing that you use the IRA as vindication for using the so called 'black salute' as an act of solidarity, a very dodgy explanation.

As for 'taking the knee' being an individual choice that is true but surely there is more than a hint of coercion? If a PL player had been brave enough to refuse to take the knee they would almost certainly have faced the wrath of 'cancel culture' which can ruin careers

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:02 am

just saying ........

Hmmm?

So being associated in any way with mercedes or Hugo boss makes you a Nazi (or at least a supporter or sympathiser of them)?
Mercedes has over 150,000 employees, and sold over 100,000 cars in the UK last year. I assume all them are Nazis as well?

You'll be shocked when you hear about coca colas Nazi ties and how popular they are worldwide.

Just remembered we used to play in the coca cola championship. Can't believe we're all Nazis because we supported a team in that league.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:06 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

just saying ........

Were there any black people in Nazi Germany at the time. If so then they were in just as much danger as the Jews. The end goal of hitler was to have a race of blonde white people to rule the world for 1000 years.

Yes there was a small number of black people living in Germany during 1933-45 but I have never seen evidence that concentration camps where specifically set up to exterminate all trace of them. On the other hand Europe was littered with camps dedicated to killing 6m people drawn from Jews, Gypsies, the Disabled and Homosexual people.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:18 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

just saying ........

Hmmm?

So being associated in any way with mercedes or Hugo boss makes you a Nazi (or at least a supporter or sympathiser of them)?
Mercedes has over 150,000 employees, and sold over 100,000 cars in the UK last year. I assume all them are Nazis as well?

You'll be shocked when you hear about coca colas Nazi ties and how popular they are worldwide.

Just remembered we used to play in the coca cola championship. Can't believe we're all Nazis because we supported a team in that league.

You have missed the point.

In the same way as Hamilton and Black Power belief that white people alive today are responsible for the actions of their ancestors i.e. the slave trade/discrimination Lewis Hamilton is a hypocrite for working for an organisation which supported and help the Nazi regime which enslaved and murdered millions of Jews during WW2. If he really cared about fairness for all and association with historical guilt then he wouldn't drive for Mercedes who made Hitlers staff cars or wear clothes from Hugo Boss who manufactured SS uniforms.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:43 am

mm3260 wrote:

If 'most black people don't give 2 hoots about historical slavery' then why isn't the original Colston statue put back up?

We are constantly told the 'hurt' and 'affront' caused to black people who walk past this statue every day.

Actually I agree that most black people aren't interested in historical slavery but almost certainly like having a stick to beat the white population with hence the constant reference to something that happened more than 300 years ago and the accusations of racism despite specific laws which ensure that racial discrimination is illegal. Also I find it disturbing that you use the IRA as vindication for using the so called 'black salute' as an act of solidarity, a very dodgy explanation.

As for 'taking the knee' being an individual choice that is true but surely there is more than a hint of coercion? If a PL player had been brave enough to refuse to take the knee they would almost certainly have faced the wrath of 'cancel culture' which can ruin careers

Being a republican in Ireland doesn't make you a member of the IRA. They used the salute to tell the world that they thought they were oppressed. How did you come to the conclusion that being a republican make you a member of the IRA?
I never mentioned IRA. Its this blanket assumption about peoples and cultures that cause rifts from all sides.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:16 am

mm3260 wrote:

Hmmm?

Because I was brought up believing we are all equal and I don’t want to be involved in a divide and for me BLM are causing a divide in the UK.

For me we are all the same and I respect all nationalities and don’t care about the colour of people’s skin, it’s the actual person that matters :thumbright: :thumbright:

Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:33 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

just saying ........

Hmmm?

In the same way as Hamilton and Black Power belief that white people alive today are responsible for the actions of their ancestors i.e. the slave trade/discrimination Lewis Hamilton is a hypocrite for working for an organisation which supported and help the Nazi regime which enslaved and murdered millions of Jews during WW2. If he really cared about fairness for all and association with historical guilt then he wouldn't drive for Mercedes who made Hitlers staff cars or wear clothes from Hugo Boss who manufactured SS uniforms.

When's Hamilton said that?

Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:46 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

just saying ........

Hmmm?

think its deliberately missing the point..

Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:59 pm

Agree that common sense has prevailed.

I think it was completely right to have it removed.

Shouldn't have been put up in the first place.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:59 pm

Taking the knee is a state of abjection plain and simple. What we are witnessing today is almost a state of intellectual paralysis. The majority who perform such a puerile gesture are clueless as to its ends let alone its origins. Hamilton is a bandwagoner seeking the respect of people who he does not give a flying f**k about. When black youth were slaughtering one another where was Mr Formula One then? Sitting in his tax haven pretending to proud to be British wrapping himself in a flag he now appears to loathe and reject? You cannot fail to see a certain irony in all this. Middle class lefties and celebrities are tripping over one another cringing in their self loathing-as long as there is a camera around or an article to file. It is open season on whitey I am afraid because it is all our fault!!!

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:42 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:Been struggling to find what Whoopi Goldberg link is there to Brizzle?

What Whoopi Goldberg the satanic peadophile.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Foghorn65 wrote:Been struggling to find what Whoopi Goldberg link is there to Brizzle?

What Whoopi Goldberg the satanic peadophile.

:)

Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:08 am

The re-writing of history continues.. Dambusters dog now..