Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CITY'S WORST NIGHTMARE RETURNS - THE RIDDLER!!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Hard to believe we're still talking about him.

Lets move on.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:17 am

bluebird58 wrote:Some very eloquent comments following my comments on this post! Nice to get you all interested!

1. We have to pay him the money. We have spent enough time in the High Court without attracting more attention to ourselves.
2. Existing board members knew of the arrangements and agreed with them - so some blame and criticism should be directed in their direction (not mindless abuse please).
3. This club would have been dead in 10 years without the stadium - he might be a dodgy dealer, but was a dodgy dealer for our benefit as far as the stadium is concerned.
4. I may be wrong about his dealings with the Malaysians, but without the stadium they wouldn't have given us a second glance.
5. Without conning us to pay the season ticket money up front, the club may have folded. As a businessman, his job is to get results, not make friends. The club is still here thanks to this piece of deceit. any successful businessman can lie straight to your face and not bat an eyelid - this is how business works the world over.
6. The Ridsdale era is now over - so pay him his £750,000 and lets move on.

We are all entitled to our opinion on this board, and if more of use reasoned argument (however wrong we may be!) rather than threats and bad language then the board will be better for it.

yes we are and thats what makes the board good, its just the bit about moderators that got me :? riddler is a grade A c*nt and whether im king or a moderator on annis's MB :lol: i will have no problem writing the truth or my feelings about the big nosed yorkshire wanker!

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:47 pm

so whats the latest on this?

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:so whats the latest on this?

carl has just shed a bit more light on the situation fishy :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21686

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:45 pm

[quote
yes we are and thats what makes the board good, its just the bit about moderators that got me :? riddler is a grade A c*nt and whether im king or a moderator on annis's MB :lol: i will have no problem writing the truth or my feelings about the big nosed yorkshire wanker![/quote]

Fair point - I didn't mean to dis the moderators, and anyone should have the right to express an OPINION. Although my own preference is for without bad language, I respect that people have the right to use it if they so wish.

However, I would just like to point out that some people need reminding that they should not post potentially libellous things without being aware of the consequences. This also applies to members who threaten retaliation against rival fans. If you are unlucky enough to get arrested, even arrested for something that wasn't your fault, and the police look at your online records, it could look like you were inciting the violence in the first place, and therefore make your innocence harder to prove.

The message board is not like blowing off steam to your mates down the pub - once posted it exists forever in cyberspace. Even if you think you have deleted it, some smart-ass lawyer could find it if they want and somebody has possibly downloaded it and made a copy.

I understand that the police recently contacted Annis to get a post removed, so we know it could happen. I assume the moderators are there to deal with these issues, not the issue of bad language. I'm sorry if my previous post conveyed that idea.

Now lets forget it - I'll buy you a pint before the Hull game as way of an apology!

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:49 pm

DONT WORRY,id forgoten all about it :D

i just dont see what part of it could cause problems.

its not my fault the riddler couldnt make do with a wank over babestation :lol:

and the info i posted in my original post has just been confirmed by another member of this board.

anyway il have a stella :lol:

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:03 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Some very eloquent comments following my comments on this post! Nice to get you all interested!

1. We have to pay him the money. We have spent enough time in the High Court without attracting more attention to ourselves.
2. Existing board members knew of the arrangements and agreed with them - so some blame and criticism should be directed in their direction (not mindless abuse please).
3. This club would have been dead in 10 years without the stadium - he might be a dodgy dealer, but was a dodgy dealer for our benefit as far as the stadium is concerned.
4. I may be wrong about his dealings with the Malaysians, but without the stadium they wouldn't have given us a second glance.
5. Without conning us to pay the season ticket money up front, the club may have folded. As a businessman, his job is to get results, not make friends. The club is still here thanks to this piece of deceit. any successful businessman can lie straight to your face and not bat an eyelid - this is how business works the world over.
6. The Ridsdale era is now over - so pay him his £750,000 and lets move on.

We are all entitled to our opinion on this board, and if more of use reasoned argument (however wrong we may be!) rather than threats and bad language then the board will be better for it.

The Ridsdale era is over! Correct!

It appears his threat to take us to the high court was just that, seeing as he didnt do
it when he said he would. I hope it DOES go to the High Court, because that will mean
Cardiff City have got plenty of ammunition over the c**t.

I wouldnt give him the skim off my shit

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:09 pm

milly44 wrote:

6'3", 20stone Aged 52 in Blue shirt - you find me I'll buy it! :D :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:10 pm

milly44 wrote:PETER RIDSDALE is threatening CARDIFF CITY with a winding up order over 750,000 wages he is apperently owed. :roll:

TG has offered the riddler 500k to which the riddler declined. :twisted:

TG is coming over to sort the issue!!!

Sad to Say Milly its All True what you have Said :evil:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:32 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
milly44 wrote:

6'3", 20stone Aged 52 in Blue shirt - you find me I'll buy it! :D :ayatollah:

ooh not so sure now, looking at your vital stats :lol: whats your reach? :D

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:PETER RIDSDALE is threatening CARDIFF CITY with a winding up order over 750,000 wages he is apperently owed. :roll:

TG has offered the riddler 500k to which the riddler declined. :twisted:

TG is coming over to sort the issue!!!

Sad to Say Milly its All True what you have Said :evil:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :ayatollah: