Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CITY'S WORST NIGHTMARE RETURNS - THE RIDDLER!!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:32 am

Sven Ghali wrote:I worry about the mentality of some of the people on here sometimes. Daft comments from daft people, I'm afraid :!: :!:

Whatever else people feel about Ridsdale (and I'm no fan if the £750k story above is true) some of these coments and/or accusations are at best ill-thought out and potentially libelous :o

Let he without sin cast the first stone.... :roll:

Hmmmm, there ain't too many like that down the City....are there????
:evil:

And talking of daft comments :roll: ......

Re: CITY'S WORST NIGHTMARE RETURNS!!!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 am

davids wrote:How is he owed £750,000?

Apparently it was a clause inserted into his contract that on termination of employment Ridsdale would receive a £750,000 severance payment.

If you remember he was always keen to hand the keys of the club over to someone else (the clause explains why) and it is also the reason why he didn't resign after the golden ticket fiasco back in February.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 am

if the current board dont pay him then will he start whistle blowing and open his gob to ALL the dodgy dealings that went on at CCFC when he was in charge ?

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:29 am

Didn't he have a court case recently regarding WH Sports ???

The man is a parasite.

Every Fan who forked out £350 odd quid for a season ticket before Dec 31st 2009 should complaint to the trading standards under the pretence in buying goods that turned out completely different to what they were promised to be. Then the c**t will get stung for fraud and misleading customers under the knowledge that something promised was not going to be offered! (Stealing effectively!)

Didn't he get enough money out of the club for his £5000 helicopter flights back up north after every home game ?

Didn't he claim enough of the CCFC account money to fund his LEEDS UTD book in the CCFC shop ?

WANKER! :evil:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 am

If this is true, lets get all the facts correct, then arrange a vigilante protest march outside Riddlers house, the thiefing t**t :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:26 am

If he has a contract saying the club owes him £750,000 then the club owes him that - get over it!

I, too, am dismayed by some of the mindless abuse on this forum about Mr Ridsdale - surely the moderators should be looking at these posts to avoid any legal complications.

Although it all ended it tears and the season ticket fiasco was a mess, don't forget that at one time we accepted him with open arms. He gave the club financial credibility which sam Hammam didn't (ironic though that may be), and he delivered the new stadium without which the club would soon die.

Also, he persuaded the Malysians to come on board - the same people putting money into the club now to give us our best chance of promotion for years.

Yes - the time had come for him to go, but he is no more money grabbing than any other businessman running a £40million business

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 am

Excuse me but I do believe that Ridsdale nearly lost the Malaysians over lies and that Borley somehow managed to save the deal and get CCFC to where they are now ! As for the £750k then its due and must be paid , and most prob will be paid .

Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 am

bluebird58 wrote:If he has a contract saying the club owes him £750,000 then the club owes him that - get over it!

I, too, am dismayed by some of the mindless abuse on this forum about Mr Ridsdale - surely the moderators should be looking at these posts to avoid any legal complications.

Although it all ended it tears and the season ticket fiasco was a mess, don't forget that at one time we accepted him with open arms. He gave the club financial credibility which sam Hammam didn't (ironic though that may be), and he delivered the new stadium without which the club would soon die.

Also, he persuaded the Malysians to come on board - the same people putting money into the club now to give us our best chance of promotion for years.

Yes - the time had come for him to go, but he is no more money grabbing than any other businessman running a £40million business

delivered the staduim - yes at huge costs which almost crippled the club.
as for the malaysians riddler had f**k all to do with them. no negotiations went on between the mayalsians and the riddler, they hated him, and could see through his bullshit. if you want to thank anyone thank steve borley etc on that one :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:58 am

Sven Ghali wrote:I worry about the mentality of some of the people on here sometimes. Daft comments from daft people, I'm afraid :!: :!:

Whatever else people feel about Ridsdale (and I'm no fan if the £750k story above is true) some of these coments and/or accusations are at best ill-thought out and potentially libelous :o

Let he without sin cast the first stone.... :roll:

Hmmmm, there ain't too many like that down the City....are there???? :evil:

daft comments?
what is daft, i am passing on info i have been told from a source within the club?
i didnt understand the last bit, sounds like something out of shakesphear :lol:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 am

Vintage 63 wrote:if the current board dont pay him then will he start whistle blowing and open his gob to ALL the dodgy dealings that went on at CCFC when he was in charge ?

Wouldn't that just land HIM in the shit more than anything though?

Could probably save us £750k......

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 am

This Guy really as got a bare faced cheek as others have suggested i would say 'see you in court' then prepare a detailed dossier of his alleged dodgy dealings which i would present to the court, HMRC and the media or we could just send a couple of boys around :evil:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:27 am

stickywicket wrote:One case I'd love to see in court.
if anybody ought to be exposed its him.

I wouldn't. He'd win. He's a leech and a c**t but if he's negotiated those wages, then we owe him. He should never have been allowed to pay himself what he did

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:34 am

I doubt City will take it to the High Court. Everything that happened with Peter
Ridsdale involved PMG and other board members signing off on his scams. There
is no friggin way he took this club to the cleaners without them knowing.

Alternatively, wouldnt it be good if there was a massive scandal forcing PMG to
stand down too.

Ridsdale will be all over the papers now saying how 'Cardiff owe him not only £750,
but a debt of gratitude for building the stadium'

c**t of a man

Whos got the shagging tapes... put them on You Tube!!!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:56 am

surely hit men cost less than 750k. :lol:

Get max and paddy on the job they will do it for a motorhome :ayatollah:

Only joking

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:57 am

taffyapple wrote:I doubt City will take it to the High Court. Everything that happened with Peter
Ridsdale involved PMG and other board members signing off on his scams. There
is no friggin way he took this club to the cleaners without them knowing.

Alternatively, wouldnt it be good if there was a massive scandal forcing PMG to
stand down too.

Ridsdale will be all over the papers now saying how 'Cardiff owe him not only £750,
but a debt of gratitude for building the stadium'

c**t of a man

Whos got the shagging tapes... put them on You Tube!!!

If such a tape does indeed exist it might be a good idea to send a copy to TG and VT. I'm sure they would make good use of it. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
stickywicket wrote:One case I'd love to see in court.
if anybody ought to be exposed its him.

I wouldn't. He'd win. He's a leech and a c**t but if he's negotiated those wages, then we owe him. He should never have been allowed to pay himself what he did

I wouldn't totally agree with that.

It is possible to dismiss him or anyone on the grounds of gross misconduct/breach of contract and withhold the severance pay. If Ridsdale then took the club to court the club could use the defence that the Golden Ticket Fiasco and the extravagant expense claims (just to name 2 incidents) were fundermental breaches of contract due to misconduct.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:11 pm

blueheaven wrote:This Guy really as got a bare faced cheek as others have suggested i would say 'see you in court' then prepare a detailed dossier of his alleged dodgy dealings which i would present to the court, HMRC and the media or we could just send a couple of boys around :evil:

Don't forget on several occasions he begged creditors not to take us to court for money that was owed due to his incompetance. Now the shoe is on the other foot the cheeky two faced c**t has threatened litigation.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:14 pm

bluebird58 wrote:If he has a contract saying the club owes him £750,000 then the club owes him that - get over it!

Bloody hell mate I would check out your sources because you are widly misinformed.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Are you Ridsdale in disguise or what?

NOTHING that comes out of Ridsdales mouth is believable. Ridsdale NEVER gave the club financial
credibility. He just lied and lied and lied. He was PLAUSIBLE to the extent that creditors kept on
trusting us. He DID NOT deliver the stadium. PMG did. But they would not go forward whilst Sam
Hammam was on board. The reason for that is now apparent given that they have Cardiff City FC
over a barrel and have been busy asset stripping behind the scenes.

The Malaysians??? are you serious? they ran for their lives when they saw the state of Cardiff City
and wanted NOTHING to do with Ridsdale.

"Ridsdale is no more money grabbing than any other businessman"

Ridsdale is a con man. End of. And he can sue me for this post

I HEREBY STATE THAT I CHOSE A TIME TO POST WHEN I KNEW IT WOULD SNEAK PAST THE
MODERATORS AND TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR POSTING THIS

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:19 pm

I'll tell you what, i'll give him the money myself - on one condition... the fat prick stewards both our games against Leeds this season!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:25 pm

what a cheeky f*cking c**t hes been gone 5 minutes hope the fucker gets whats coming to him.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:37 pm

If he's owed the money, then City must give it to him.

In pennies, to be presented to him in the car park by City fans.

After dark.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:44 pm

TH63 wrote:If he's owed the money, then City must give it to him.

In pennies, to be presented to him in the car park by City fans.

After dark.

nice one , if hes owed it fine but he knows that theres other people owed money who have waited much longer, if this is true it amazes me the cheek of the man.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:10 pm

What surprises me is those of you who are surprised! This guy is a laughing stock across the football board and he's not helping himself. I think he knows his name is a sinking ship and he's getting every penny he can because he knows it'll be a while before he gets a decent job in football again.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Zabier wrote:What surprises me is those of you who are surprised! This guy is a laughing stock across the football board and he's not helping himself. I think he knows his name is a sinking ship and he's getting every penny he can because he knows it'll be a while before he gets a decent job in football again.

the guy could live happily ever after all the money hes made from his victims.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:11 pm

I can see another one of these coming on:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSf_ijN0TME

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Some very eloquent comments following my comments on this post! Nice to get you all interested!

1. We have to pay him the money. We have spent enough time in the High Court without attracting more attention to ourselves.
2. Existing board members knew of the arrangements and agreed with them - so some blame and criticism should be directed in their direction (not mindless abuse please).
3. This club would have been dead in 10 years without the stadium - he might be a dodgy dealer, but was a dodgy dealer for our benefit as far as the stadium is concerned.
4. I may be wrong about his dealings with the Malaysians, but without the stadium they wouldn't have given us a second glance.
5. Without conning us to pay the season ticket money up front, the club may have folded. As a businessman, his job is to get results, not make friends. The club is still here thanks to this piece of deceit. any successful businessman can lie straight to your face and not bat an eyelid - this is how business works the world over.
6. The Ridsdale era is now over - so pay him his £750,000 and lets move on.

We are all entitled to our opinion on this board, and if more of use reasoned argument (however wrong we may be!) rather than threats and bad language then the board will be better for it.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:59 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Some very eloquent comments following my comments on this post! Nice to get you all interested!

1. We have to pay him the money. We have spent enough time in the High Court without attracting more attention to ourselves.
2. Existing board members knew of the arrangements and agreed with them - so some blame and criticism should be directed in their direction (not mindless abuse please).
3. This club would have been dead in 10 years without the stadium - he might be a dodgy dealer, but was a dodgy dealer for our benefit as far as the stadium is concerned.
4. I may be wrong about his dealings with the Malaysians, but without the stadium they wouldn't have given us a second glance.
5. Without conning us to pay the season ticket money up front, the club may have folded. As a businessman, his job is to get results, not make friends. The club is still here thanks to this piece of deceit. any successful businessman can lie straight to your face and not bat an eyelid - this is how business works the world over.
6. The Ridsdale era is now over - so pay him his £750,000 and lets move on.

We are all entitled to our opinion on this board, and if more of use reasoned argument (however wrong we may be!) rather than threats and bad language then the board will be better for it.

have you got £3/4 million handy to pay him then? :lol: :lol: :lol: - I wouldn't pay him a penny. Let's see if he has the guts to go through the courts and air his dirty linen in public :lol:. I doubt it very much. If I were in his shoes I would take what's on offer and run like hell before the shit hits the fan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 pm

The other board seem to be of the opnion this is some made up rumour that's gotten out of hand? One for Carl to confirm/deny perhaps?

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:17 pm

he certainly keeps his name going, the joker,,,,,,,,,,, :lol: