Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CITY'S WORST NIGHTMARE RETURNS - THE RIDDLER!!

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 pm

PETER RIDSDALE is threatening CARDIFF CITY with a winding up order over 750,000 wages he is apperently owed. :roll:

TG has offered the riddler 500k to which the riddler declined. :twisted:

TG is coming over to sort the issue!!!

Re: CITY'S WORST NIGHTMARE RETURNS!!!

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:25 pm

:o This is a joke..... right :?: :?:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:28 pm

milly44 wrote:PETER RIDSDALE is threatening CARDIFF CITY with a winding up order over 750,000 wages he is apperently owed. :roll:

No probs - tell the Riddler I've got his money & he has to collect it in person. End of problem :evil:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:28 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote::o This is a joke..... right :?: :?:

sadly not! :twisted:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:32 pm

One case I'd love to see in court.
if anybody ought to be exposed its him.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Don't forget he's already had $500k: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... rdiff-city

We should countersue that jackass for wilful neglect or just outright fraud. No way he should get one more penny from the club.

If it wasn't for his ludicrous deals and propensity to pay players more than double what they're worth we wouldn't have half the money problems we have now.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:36 pm

milly44 wrote:PETER RIDSDALE is threatening CARDIFF CITY with a winding up order over 750,000 wages he is apperently owed. :roll:

The f**king leach, someone put him out of his misery for f**k sake. :evil:

Why dont he give us the money back what we was paying for his brand new cars with and the house?

This guy is a sad person that that Sucked millions of pounds out of OUR club, now he has the cheek to say we how him 750.000.

:evil:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:41 pm

Hopefully TG is coming over mob handed to dish out a severe kicking to the fat Yorkshire cuntflap. :ayatollah:

Pay the tw*t nothing and let's see him in court.

I'm surprised this story is not all over Sky Sports News and on Talksport yet. :roll:

The Riddler is not the type to keep this sort of thing quiet. I expect to see his arse-like face on the screen any moment now.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:42 pm

AND in his contract did it include his shagging shennigans and giving out high paid contracts for his actions to the staff that obliged

he prostituted the club and he prostituted the staff - thats an offence - Nick him! lol

WOnder if his wife has seen the tape or has any idea - i am surprised the echo havent got wind of that story!

he wont go quietly!

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:43 pm

What a c**t :evil:

A lot of sour grapes tho? I mean biggest transfer of the century, signings left right and centre, shipping good players like ross out? warra sour cess pit of a man he is, may you rot in hell peter ridsdale.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Jez wrote:AND in his contract did it include his shagging shennigans and giving out high paid contracts for his actions to the staff that obliged

he prostituted the club and he prostituted the staff - thats an offence - Nick him! lol

WOnder if his wife has seen the tape or has any idea - i am surprised the echo havent got wind of that story!

he wont go quietly!

what tape jezz???

oh the tape off peter ridsdale after he had been hiring out various hotels over a long period of time to f**k his piece on the side!! :lol:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:56 pm

milly44 wrote:
Jez wrote:AND in his contract did it include his shagging shennigans and giving out high paid contracts for his actions to the staff that obliged

he wont go quietly!

what tape jezz???

oh the tape off peter ridsdale after he had been hiring out various hotels over a long period of time to f**k his piece on the side!! :lol:

Is this a fact?

If there is any footage of this THEN IT SHOULD BE MADE PUBLIC! :D :D :D :D

In fact it should be sold to rhe NOTW for £750k!! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Last edited by SBF1 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:57 pm

How is he owed £750,000?

This is a man who never ever put one penny into the club.

A man who took every penny owed to him.

A man who took every bonus even when others agreed to defer payment of their bonuses.

So how come he can be owed £750,000?

We can be sure that on the day he left he had received every penny due to him and I cannot believe that since the end of May he has become entitled to a further three quarters of a million pounds.

Tell him he'll be paid in the same way that he paid so many small businesses and creditors of the club i.e not at all.

How can he apply for a winding up order? Does he have a judgement against the club he can enforce?

Any answers Milly or anyone else?

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:58 pm

milly44 wrote:

he wont go quietly!

what tape jezz???

After a long time of searching i have finally found her in the hilton hotel Rhondda (Apple tree, Dinas). :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CITY'S WORST NIGHTMARE RETURNS - THE RIDDLER!!

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:59 pm

he is some consultant so still taking money :evil:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:02 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:he is some consultant so still taking money :evil:

At the rate of £250,000 per month?

Fair play he must be being consulted pretty frequently for that amount!

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:06 pm

as we know he is no longer chairman (thank f**k)

but still works for the club as a consultant i believe.

he took part in a recent transfer dealing (sorry forgotten who it was now) :?

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:10 pm

milly44 wrote:as we know he is no longer chairman (thank f**k)

He was mentioned as getting involved with the proposed Ledley transfer to Stoke and what a marvellous job he did with that one eh?

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:11 pm

davids wrote:
milly44 wrote:as we know he is no longer chairman (thank f**k)

He was mentioned as getting involved with the proposed Ledley transfer to Stoke and what a marvellous job he did with that one eh?

yep thats the one :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:13 pm

davids wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:he is some consultant so still taking money :evil:

At the rate of £250,000 per month?

Fair play he must be being consulted pretty frequently for that amount!

Just what i know mate! You know any other reason why he can take the club into admin? :tool:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:14 pm

milly44 wrote:

he wont go quietly!

what tape jezz???

would this be the same woman he got caught on c;ose circuit tv with, by an ex-employee of the club while at it like a bunny in a certain cardiff hotel ??? :D

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:22 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:
milly44 wrote:

he wont go quietly!

what tape jezz???

After a long time of searching i have finally found her in the hilton hotel Rhondda (Apple tree, Dinas). :ayatollah:

OH MY this bird in the pic is sooooooooooooo muh classier! :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:32 pm

he wont go quietly![/quote]
what tape jezz???

oh the tape off peter ridsdale after he had been hiring out various hotels over a long period of time to f**k his piece on the side!! :lol:[/quote]

After a long time of searching i have finally found her in the hilton hotel Rhondda (Apple tree, Dinas). :ayatollah:[/quote]

OH MY this bird in the pic is sooooooooooooo muh classier! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

You can get one of them in "afgan type" Jez. They arrive wearing a back-pack. The added advantage is they blow themselves up! :D

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:33 pm

and if anyone wants to contact our friend he still has the same number............ i just checked ;) :lol:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:35 pm

milly44 wrote:

and if anyone wants to contact our friend he still has the same number............ i just checked ;) :lol:

If I was that way inclined (which I'm not) ;) I would check every hour on the hour to see if it changes. 8-) :D

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:56 pm

I worry about the mentality of some of the people on here sometimes. Daft comments from daft people, I'm afraid :!: :!:

Whatever else people feel about Ridsdale (and I'm no fan if the £750k story above is true) some of these coments and/or accusations are at best ill-thought out and potentially libelous :o

Let he without sin cast the first stone.... :roll:

Hmmmm, there ain't too many like that down the City....are there???? :evil:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:01 am

Sven Ghali wrote:I worry about the mentality of some of the people on here sometimes. Daft comments from daft people, I'm afraid :!: :!:

Whatever else people feel about Ridsdale (and I'm no fan if the £750k story above is true) some of these coments and/or accusations are at best ill-thought out and potentially libelous :o

Let he without sin cast the first stone.... :roll:

Hmmmm, there ain't too many like that down the City....are there???? :evil:

what daft comments?

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 am

I dont know why CCFC dont go public with his actions, he would be finished and lose a lot more than 500k

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:14 am

TG, (I know you will read this) don't take no more shit off this parasite, don't give him one more penny piece, see him in court and let the drip drip info about his alleged ;) dodgy dealings and alleged ;) sexual naughtiness out. Give us all the info here and we can release any alleged info because the media will only come here for the alleged info anyways :lol: - let's nail this b*stard once and for all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:31 am

ihatealiens wrote:TG, (I know you will read this) don't take no more shit off this parasite, don't give him one more penny piece, see him in court and let the drip drip info about his alleged ;) dodgy dealings and alleged ;) sexual naughtiness out. Give us all the info here and we can release any alleged info because the media will only come here for the alleged info anyways :lol: - let's nail this b*stard once and for all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree Aliens. Let the robbing fat tw*t take us to court. Firstly it will cost him a huge amount of money to do so and secondly when the proceedings get there I'm sure the clubs solicitors will have so much dirt to throw at the parasite that he will finally get buried once and for all under is own self made mess.