Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Carl, sorry to be a pain, Heard a very good rumor that there is a huge investment going to be annonced tomorrow? is this true??

Re: FAO Carl

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:06 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:Carl, sorry to be a pain, Heard a very good rumoUr that there is a huge investment going to be annoUnced tomorrow? is this true??

Explain ?

Why would a huge investment be announced AFTER the transfer window? am I missing something ?

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:12 pm

surely someone can invest in the club whether the transfer window is open or not ?

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:13 pm

rob wrote:surely someone can invest in the club whether the transfer window is open or not ?

I agree - but why wait til after the window closes to announce it ?

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:14 pm

Merlin wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:Carl, sorry to be a pain, Heard a very good rumoUr that there is a huge investment going to be annoUnced tomorrow? is this true??

Explain ?

Why would a huge investment be announced AFTER the transfer window? am I missing something ?

PMG need to be paid tomorrow (circa 2 mil I believe) Players wages, (When is Sam due to be paid?) Money needs to come in from somewhere. :? :? :?

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:20 pm

Merlin wrote:

Explain ?

it was from someone I trust and have known for a long time, dont have any reason not to trust what he said.