Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:24 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:HERE IS YOUR TRUE BLACK LIVES MATTER THAT OUR PLAYERS SUPPORT AND GIVE THERE TOTAL OBEDIENCE!!

0E666EAE-A0DC-495A-A132-C4E67382DD05.png

3E900273-448E-4887-B770-3E0102424D09.png

So they don't know who killed her but you've still managed to work out whether they support black lives matters or not.

But I suppose if this is indicative of BLM then it must also show what all lives matter is then as well.

you don't care at all about all lives , black lives, childrens lives or white lives... ... that's what comes through very loud and very clear Josh.
its also crystal clear BLM do not care either.. its not black lives that concern them , just the black lives they can make political points over...

You say you care about all lives.
What about what's been happening in Yemen, Venezuela, to the rohingyans, ebola victims in DRC.
Not heard a peep from you about them. Maybe it's just the ones you can get political points over...

Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:46 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:HERE IS YOUR TRUE BLACK LIVES MATTER THAT OUR PLAYERS SUPPORT AND GIVE THERE TOTAL OBEDIENCE!!

So they don't know who killed her but you've still managed to work out whether they support black lives matters or not.

But I suppose if this is indicative of BLM then it must also show what all lives matter is then as well.

you don't care at all about all lives , black lives, childrens lives or white lives... ... that's what comes through very loud and very clear Josh.
its also crystal clear BLM do not care either.. its not black lives that concern them , just the black lives they can make political points over...

What about what's been happening in Yemen, Venezuela, to the rohingyans, ebola victims in DRC.
Not heard a peep from you about them. Maybe it's just the ones you can get political points over...

so your reply to not being caring having emotions or the ability to empathise is a quickly complied list from google.... :?
no mate I haven't made a list but have said on numerous occasions about far bigger racism problems and civil liberties problems much closer to home.. as have about a hundred other posters.... but well done for trying to catch up...
BLM don't give two hoots..you give even less hoots....

Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:01 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

so your reply to not being caring having emotions or the ability to empathise is a quickly complied list from google.... :?
no mate I haven't made a list but have said on numerous occasions about far bigger racism problems and civil liberties problems much closer to home.. as have about a hundred other posters.... but well done for trying to catch up...

So your reply to not being caring, having emotions, or the ability to empathise is just to completely ignore them problems.
You say 'about far bigger racism problems and civil liberties problems much closer to home..' and then use something which happened in America to 'get at' BLM. Ok then.
If the father hadn't had used the words 'black lives matters' you wouldn't have heard of the incident, you wouldn't have cared about the incident, you wouldn't have posted the incident or brought it up on here. If the father had blamed a group you didn't hate or that you supported there'd be silence from you. You're the points scorers here.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:21 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

So your reply to not being caring, having emotions, or the ability to empathise is just to completely ignore them problems.
You say 'about far bigger racism problems and civil liberties problems much closer to home..' and then use something which happened in America to 'get at' BLM. Ok then.
If the father hadn't had used the words 'black lives matters' you wouldn't have heard of the incident, you wouldn't have cared about the incident, you wouldn't have posted the incident or brought it up on here. If the father had blamed a group you didn't hate or that you supported there'd be silence from you. You're the points scorers here.

are you simple...…..no I wouldn't have heard about it 2 months ago { before this BLM stuff started here } its 4000 miles away why would I ? ... but I wouldn't have heard about George Floyd either ,would you ? ... hearing about George Floyd I looked into the stats... and found hundreds of these innocents people killed and have in fact posted many on here... others just jumped blindly on the George Floyd band wagon...then looked at BLM..tbh to see how they have reacted to other black deaths....and found A } they hardly give innocents killed in the crossfire by drug/ gun gangs a second thought, certainly these lives do not count nearly as much as one killed with a cop involved even though the ratio is over 100 to 1.... and B } they have a whole raft of extreme policies...
yes ,I hate them...id also be hating hitler and the Nazis in the 1930s when the sheep who have always throughout history been the vehicle for the evil . could not see the wood for the trees and saw no harm in little groups wearing arm patches and raising an arm...id guess you would have fallen for that too..was very popular.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:08 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

You know you raise a valid point.

There are real tragedies on actual genocidal scale that are affecting people of colour in these countries.

It almost seems as if the USA and the UK etc aren't the most dangerous places for Black people to live and that this massive 'grass roots' movement could achieve some real positive change for the world if only they could raise awareness of these issues.

Surely that would be the actual starting point if you wanted have the biggest impact in helping save black lives.

I wonder why they haven't ever raised this point themselves?

Hmmmm....

Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:11 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

are you simple...…..no I wouldn't have heard about it 2 months ago { before this BLM stuff started here } its 4000 miles away why would I ? ... but I wouldn't have heard about George Floyd either ,would you ? ... hearing about George Floyd I looked into the stats... and found hundreds of these innocents people killed and have in fact posted many on here... others just jumped blindly on the George Floyd band wagon...then looked at BLM..tbh to see how they have reacted to other black deaths....and found A } they hardly give innocents killed in the crossfire by drug/ gun gangs a second thought, certainly these lives do not count nearly as much as one killed with a cop involved even though the ratio is over 100 to 1.... and B } they have a whole raft of extreme policies...
yes ,I hate them...id also be hating hitler and the Nazis in the 1930s when the sheep who have always throughout history been the vehicle for the evil . could not see the wood for the trees and saw no harm in little groups wearing arm patches and raising an arm...id guess you would have fallen for that too..was very popular.

You're still yet to tell nuclear blue that he doesn't care. 'HERE IS YOUR TRUE BLACK LIVES MATTER THAT OUR PLAYERS SUPPORT AND GIVE THERE TOTAL OBEDIENCE!!' that's what he put but I'm apparently the one not caring and making it political.

You call me simple but then invent some 2 month timescale for some reason.

Nice of you to assume you'd be hating Hitler and I'd support him. You think all lives matter so do you think Hitler's life matters the same as yours? And whilst we're on it, what about murderers and nonces. Do their lives matter equally.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:16 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

There are real tragedies on actual genocidal scale that are affecting people of colour in these countries.

It almost seems as if the USA and the UK etc aren't the most dangerous places for Black people to live and that this massive 'grass roots' movement could achieve some real positive change for the world if only they could raise awareness of these issues.

Surely that would be the actual starting point if you wanted have the biggest impact in helping save black lives.

Hmmmm....

ive been saying this from day 1 mate , and haven't been the only one..
unfortunately those shouting BLM don't seem to have read or absorbed what was being said to them... just seeing anything that wasn't flat out support for BLM as something to be attacked at all costs...
I find the whole thing extremely frightening regarding how easily people have been recruited without much thought..... and there are enough, too many examples of how some pretty evil regimes started out...it wasn't by saying we are extremists who believe in wars, genocides and totalitarianism ..

Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:28 pm

skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

Hmmmm....

unfortunately those shouting BLM don't seem to have read or absorbed what was being said to them... just seeing anything that wasn't flat out support for BLM as something to be attacked at all costs...
I find the whole thing extremely frightening regarding how easily people have been recruited without much thought..... and there are enough, too many examples of how some pretty evil regimes started out...it wasn't by saying we are extremists who believe in wars, genocides and totalitarianism ..

With you 100%. People need to read their history to understand what we are sleepwalking into. The annoying thing is it really doesn't take a lot to spot. Their is a semi-religous tone to this whole progressive movement that has massive echoes of Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia and Maoist China the three most genocidal regimes of the last century.

You can see it across their whole movement whether it be Extinction Rebellion, Antifa or BLM.

Hopefully though quite a few folk of woken up to what is going on now. BLM have pulled the curtain back for quite a few folks.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:33 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

You're still yet to tell nuclear blue that he doesn't care. 'HERE IS YOUR TRUE BLACK LIVES MATTER THAT OUR PLAYERS SUPPORT AND GIVE THERE TOTAL OBEDIENCE!!' that's what he put but I'm apparently the one not caring and making it political.

Nice of you to assume you'd be hating Hitler and I'd support him. You think all lives matter so do you think Hitler's life matters the same as yours? And whilst we're on it, what about murderers and nonces. Do their lives matter equally.

assume? I know id be hating on the Nazis, id have taken the trouble of looking into them... not sure about your final line, are you suggesting these horrible cunts lives mean less ? if so that contradicts being in solidarity with George Floyd....

anyway I cant be doing this with someone whose knee jerk response to an 8 year old girl being shot was to doubt her fathers word .jaw dropping how unfeeling it was tbh its all about a quick google , no feeling no depth.. ..... being a parent my heart went out to him...it must be worse than dreadful.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:46 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

Hmmmm....

With you 100%. People need to read their history to understand what we are sleepwalking into. The annoying thing is it really doesn't take a lot to spot. Their is a semi-religous tone to this whole progressive movement that has massive echoes of Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia and Maoist China the three most genocidal regimes of the last century.

You can see it across their whole movement whether it be Extinction Rebellion, Antifa or BLM.

Hopefully though quite a few folk of woken up to what is going on now. BLM have pulled the curtain back for quite a few folks.

trouble is a lot of these that jumped straight into it both feet.. do not see the similarities...anyway done on this thread .. his replies are now only one step away from my dog is harder than your dog...

Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:36 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:You think all lives matter so do you think Hitler's life matters the same as yours? And whilst we're on it, what about murderers and nonces. Do their lives matter equally.

Hang on, I think you've just let the mask slip one way or another here well and truly.

Either your suggesting that we can quantify the value of someones life based on their morality which is an argument I'd disagree with but can see how it could be presented.

Unfortunately, if we are to start quantifying which lives are worth more than others, by definition we need some sort of scale.

So we would have Hitler at a far end and then degrees down of evil from there. Murderers next say, then child abusers, and so on.

The question is how far down that list is George Floyd who was a violent criminal who amongst other things pistol whipped a pregnant woman in her own home?

If we're to accept that some lives are worth more than others based on a morality scale as you suggest, George Floyd's life has to be worth less than someone who hadn't been a violent criminal ever. Certainly, worth less than little Aaliyah Norris' life thats for sure.

Now Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die (that's my extremist all lives matter position coming out there sorry) but based on this idea of quantifying the value of life based on a moral scale (as inferred in your post) surely we must question why he has become a martyr worldwide?

It suggests the whole thing is a bit of a sham doesnt it?

The only other interpretation I can see is that George Floyd shouldn't be subject to the same method of thinking that you have applied to Hitler, murderers and child abusers.

The only reason I can think you would suggest this to be the case would be because he is black. I may be wrong but for the life of me i can't think of another valid difference you could apply.

In which case your opinion isn't black lives matter too, it is black lives matter more.

So which is it Josh - were the BLM riots in George Floyd's name a sham?

Or are you truly a racist in that you openly admit a black person is worth more than a white person?

One of these simply has to be true if you are to stand by your statement quoted above.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:38 pm

skidemin wrote: his replies are now only one step away from my dog is harder than your dog...

:lol:

Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:49 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

assume? I know id be hating on the Nazis, id have taken the trouble of looking into them... not sure about your final line, are you suggesting these horrible cunts lives mean less ? if so that contradicts being in solidarity with George Floyd....

anyway I cant be doing this with someone whose knee jerk response to an 8 year old girl being shot was to doubt her fathers word .jaw dropping how unfeeling it was tbh its all about a quick google , no feeling no depth.. ..... being a parent my heart went out to him...it must be worse than dreadful.

Honestly how would you have looked into the Nazis back in 1930s Britain? Do tell.

'Jaw dropping how unfeeling it was'???? Do I need to post nuclearblues comment again. NOT ONE PERSON showed any sympathy for the death on here until what you've put in your third or fourth post on the matter. Funny how out of all the posts on the matter mine was the only one which wasn't anti BLM... And the only one which you've taken offense at because of the lack of sympathy. I think you should also tell nuclearblue, citysince72, originalgrangeendblue, and everyone else who saw it and didn't post something sympathetic that you find it 'jawdropping how unfeeling it was'

Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:06 pm

All this demonstrates is how divisive blm is..they can try, but apart from kneeling and taking down statues, they don’t seem to offer any answers. Maybe there isn’t one.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:11 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:You think all lives matter so do you think Hitler's life matters the same as yours? And whilst we're on it, what about murderers and nonces. Do their lives matter equally.

Hang on, I think you've just let the mask slip one way or another here well and truly.

Either your suggesting that we can quantify the value of someones life based on their morality which is an argument I'd disagree with but can see how it could be presented.

Unfortunately, if we are to start quantifying which lives are worth more than others, by definition we need some sort of scale.

So we would have Hitler at a far end and then degrees down of evil from there. Murderers next say, then child abusers, and so on.

The question is how far down that list is George Floyd who was a violent criminal who amongst other things pistol whipped a pregnant woman in her own home?

If we're to accept that some lives are worth more than others based on a morality scale as you suggest, George Floyd's life has to be worth less than someone who hadn't been a violent criminal ever. Certainly, worth less than little Aaliyah Norris' life thats for sure.

Now Floyd certainly didn't deserve to die (that's my extremist all lives matter position coming out there sorry) but based on this idea of quantifying the value of life based on a moral scale (as inferred in your post) surely we must question why he has become a martyr worldwide?

The only other interpretation I can see is that George Floyd shouldn't be subject to the same method of thinking that you have applied to Hitler, murderers and child abusers.

The only reason I can think you would suggest this to be the case would be because he is black. I may be wrong but for the life of me i can't think of another valid difference you could apply.

In which case your opinion isn't black lives matter too, it is black lives matter more.

Or are you truly a racist in that you openly admit a black person is worth more than a white person?

One of these simply has to be true if you are to stand by your statement quoted above.

He was saying that BLM is evil etc etc because of one killer, as I know him (and a number of people on here) always say that it should be all lives matter instead I switched the question to ask whether he thinks murderers lives matter as equally.

I don't think BLM is a sham because of Floyd as I think his death merely highlights the inequalities. If it wasn't him I'm sure another death wouldn't have been far behind.

I also don't think black lives matters more. I think black people are treated worse in the UK (either consciously or unconsciously). If I asked whether people on here would rather be black or white when dealing with the police I bet no one would pick black.

As to whether I value life more on a moral scale. I think we all do to an extent. If you had a choice of saving a nun or the person who stabbed 3 people in reading a few weeks ago then I'm sure 99.99% of people on here would pick the nun.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Save a nun or a maniac?

Are you nuts?

Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:44 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

He was saying that BLM is evil etc etc because of one killer, as I know him (and a number of people on here) always say that it should be all lives matter instead I switched the question to ask whether he thinks murderers lives matter as equally.

I don't think BLM is a sham because of Floyd as I think his death merely highlights the inequalities. If it wasn't him I'm sure another death wouldn't have been far behind.

I also don't think black lives matters more. I think black people are treated worse in the UK (either consciously or unconsciously). If I asked whether people on here would rather be black or white when dealing with the police I bet no one would pick black.

As to whether I value life more on a moral scale. I think we all do to an extent. If you had a choice of saving a nun or the person who stabbed 3 people in reading a few weeks ago then I'm sure 99.99% of people on here would pick the nun.

OK so let's go with the assertion that one life has more value than another based on a moral sliding scale. I disagree with that, I am vehemently against capital punishment and believe we have to hold onto a concept of redemption in society otherwise we risk tyranny. But that is a different discussion.

For now, let's just go with your assertion.

The question then has to be why was George Floyd turned into a martyr?

Why was this man, who was of questionable morality the beacon that people chose to rally around?

He didn't deserve to die, but neither did he do anything to warrant cities 4000 miles away being torn apart in his name.

Floyd was was the right victim at the right time and his death was utilised to manipulate the public.

It has all been a sham. In fact that is being polite.

It has been an abhorrent abuse of good people's empathy to push a message of division and hatred to further a political agenda.

Where were the protests around the killing of Tony Timpa or Justine Damond by US police which proceeded Floyd's death?

If the value placed on someones life is directly correlated to their morality then why was there so little reaction and none at all from BLM when David Dorn was killed?

He was black and morally upstanding. By this logic his life should have mattered more surely?

The inconsistency of BLM and their supporters in terms of their perceptions of morality and injustice show them to be the trojan horse that they are. There rhetoric is powerful, but their actions belie their true purpose and it has little to do with protecting black lives and everything to do with claiming and asserting political power.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:55 pm

rumpo kid wrote:All this demonstrates is how divisive blm is..they can try, but apart from kneeling and taking down statues, they don’t seem to offer any answers. Maybe there isn’t one.

The answers simple and been around for ages mate. We simply stop judging people on the colour of their skin and instead judge them on their actions.

We just somehow forgot this very easy idea.

MLK must be spinning in his grave about now.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:04 pm

When you kneel down for someone you are then giving your obedience are you not ? People kneel for there god or the queen etc. So I stand by my comment but if you can show me kneeling for someone isn’t giving your obedience then I will retract it.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:08 pm

Another deluded hypocritical BLM supporter
8A1B38DA-181E-4FE4-9E5E-E1D350150BC3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:19 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

OK so let's go with the assertion that one life has more value than another based on a moral sliding scale. I disagree with that, I am vehemently against capital punishment and believe we have to hold onto a concept of redemption in society otherwise we risk tyranny. But that is a different discussion.

Why was this man, who was of questionable morality the beacon that people chose to rally around?

He didn't deserve to die, but neither did he do anything to warrant cities 4000 miles away being torn apart in his name.

Floyd was was the right victim at the right time and his death was utilised to manipulate the public.

It has been an abhorrent abuse of good people's empathy to push a message of division and hatred to further a political agenda.

Where were the protests around the killing of Tony Timpa or Justine Damond by US police which proceeded Floyd's death?

If the value placed on someones life is directly correlated to their morality then why was there so little reaction and none at all from BLM when David Dorn was killed?

He was black and morally upstanding. By this logic his life should have mattered more surely?

The inconsistency of BLM and their supporters in terms of their perceptions of morality and injustice show them to be the trojan horse that they are. There rhetoric is powerful, but their actions belie their true purpose and it has little to do with protecting black lives and everything to do with claiming and asserting political power.

well put.. good post mate..
ive found the murder of David Dorn very disturbing at all levels.. the fact a fella that sounded such a decent human being had been killed for a TV by someone out on a BLM protest for starters.. but the extent it was then ignored when showed to joe public blm supporters along with the media was genuinely gobsmacking.. ive posted the video on here 5 times.. none of the replies showed any thought or compassion... it really was like so what another black has died look what ive googled....Ive also posted death tolls from shootings in various USA cities and with breakdowns and linked more than once what I found to be the very sad story of Tyshawn Lee.. black people seem to have an enormous problem from being shot for nothing or next to nothing by other black people... but it bounces off these BLM people which suggests the agenda is not preventing black people from being shot or killed...especially when the only chance the Tyshawns Lees of the world have of having any justice is the police who BLM want to abolish...his murderers along with David Dorns have been caught and await trials... so what happens to these 4 scumbags with no police..? is it nothing or is it a kangaroo court and public hanging ?

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:27 pm

More hatred caused by Black lives matter
F682D753-11AD-4AC9-9D3F-EF4D6181B85F.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:36 pm

skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

well put.. good post mate..
ive found the murder of David Dorn very disturbing at all levels.. the fact a fella that sounded such a decent human being had been killed for a TV by someone out on a BLM protest for starters.. but the extent it was then ignored when showed to joe public blm supporters along with the media was genuinely gobsmacking.. ive posted the video on here 5 times.. none of the replies showed any thought or compassion... it really was like so what another black has died look what ive googled....Ive also posted death tolls from shootings in various USA cities and with breakdowns and linked more than once what I found to be the very sad story of Tyshawn Lee.. black people seem to have an enormous problem from being shot for nothing or next to nothing by other black people... but it bounces off these BLM people which suggests the agenda is not preventing black people from being shot or killed...especially when the only chance the Tyshawns Lees of the world have of having any justice is the police who BLM want to abolish...his murderers along with David Dorns have been caught and await trials... so what happens to these 4 scumbags with no police..? is it nothing or is it a kangaroo court and public hanging ?

Sad thing is we've already seen how it all plays ultimately plays out in Seattle's autonomous zone.

Bunch of idiots playing happy revolutionaries.

Claims of a potential summer of love by the Mayor in an area where police where forbidden.

2 weeks later they had a warlord running things with armed goons patrolling the streets at night, they'd actually implemented racial segregation and something like 5 fatal shootings in the area (which was literally only 7 blocks).

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Another deluded hypocritical BLM supporter
8A1B38DA-181E-4FE4-9E5E-E1D350150BC3.jpeg

Let's not forget this uneducated moron is a multi millionaire.

Also he's black and not very tall...chip on his small shoulders.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:47 pm

But there is people like this guy who makes me believe there is some out there with intelligence morals and aspire to do good. But look at the racial abuse he got for speaking sense.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/terry-cr ... k%22%7D%7D

Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:More hatred caused by Black lives matter

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/adam- ... -facebook/

Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:21 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

I too am against capital punishment but that doesn't mean people don't rank lives differently.

'believe we have to hold onto a concept of redemption in society'. I hope the next time there is a terrorist attack you post that.

'The inconsistency of BLM and their supporters in terms of their perceptions of morality and injustice show them to be the trojan horse that they are.' Well I'm sure you can say the same about most political causes.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:34 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

Ohh Facebooks own fact checker :lol: They don’t lie either :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

Ohh Facebooks own fact checker :lol: They don’t lie either :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well just post a link to the comment. That'll sort everything out.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:23 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:I too am against capital punishment but that doesn't mean people don't rank lives differently.

Like I said in that first paragraph it is a different discussion. Let's not derail another thread avoiding the important points being made :thumbup:

CCFCJosh75 wrote:'believe we have to hold onto a concept of redemption in society'. I hope the next time there is a terrorist attack you post that.

If you check back through my posts, I think you would find I'm fairly consistent in my values so I would Imagine I would. That said my views evolve like anyone who thinks critically should do.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:that doesn't mean people don't rank lives differently.

OK so again to return to your premise (not mine) that we can rank lives differently...

• Can you rank George Floyd and David Dorn alongside each other?
  • Explain why Floyd has been raised to martyrdom and yet the murder of Dorn largely overlooked?
  • Explain any reason for the discrepancy between the two as anything other than political exploitation?

I honestly don't think you can answer these the above without exposing the holes in your own logic.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Well I'm sure you can say the same about most political causes.

Firstly, I don't really agree with that assertion. Perhaps if you had said most extremist political causes I could get on board. However, the vast majority of regular political organisations don't try start a race war built on false premises.

If you can only answer one of the points above I'd really appreciate it if you could focus on the questions in bold.

:ayatollah: