Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:13 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:There have been a lot of new topics on this subject today.

Just so people know, I've been merging them into this topic.

Plenty of you want to talk about it, which is obviously fine.

But had PMs from six regular posters today, who have said they aren't happy about seeing a whole load of new topics on this subject in the same day. I doubt they're the only people who have that view.

So if you've created a topic on this subject today - it hasn't been deleted, it's been moved to this topic.

Thank you Red Ned :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:16 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:At this rate certain members on here will be showing up at Cancer charity walks screaming all diseases matter. Your a Marxist if you support cancer charity walks...

why am I not shocked that people are comparing a charity and our NATIONAL health service with a Marxist organisation… not much thinking going on there is there.
most of what you previously said has been proved wrong by BLM themselves and yet here you are trying to look even dafter...

Haha, fair play. I was clearly taking the piss and honestly did not expect anyone to actually take my comment seriously... But fair play there is always one.

You said most of what I previously said has been proven wrong... In other posts I think I've always said I have no issue with BLM because at its basic level I believe alot of people genuinely have no interest in politics just want to voice their dissent at racism in the US. which IS a big and real thing. Forget george Floyd. Its just a real thing particularly in the South.

My piss take comment was mainly aimed at the person who started this topic, with the heading disgusted racist players... If you feel our team is a bunch of racists then surely you would stop supporting them... I've seen him comment that if the players take the knee he will stop watching.... He knows they will take the knee, watches for it and then proceeds to jump on a forum and brand them racist.

We can all have our own views on BLM and we can all debate them in a healthy manner, that's the good thing about a democracy, the problem is, this forum has become a it's either you support my opinion or your a racist... Or your a left wing Marxist or your this or that... Its become like a school yard.

agree the USA has bigger problems than we have.... but...its 4000 miles away and there are countries with much much bigger problems with racism along with all sorts of other civil liberties issues a heck of a lot closer..so why the USA ?. question...do you know how many black people are homicide victims in the USA yearly ? or how many are injured in shootings/ stabbings ? and what the break down is.. killed/ injured by another Blackman, killed by a white man , killed by a cop...? their biggest problem really isn't racist cops..

i'm not saying "all people of colour murdered was racially motivated" i'm literally saying, Racism is a real deal in america, and i firmly believe at the very basic level of BLM, before the left hijacked it, it was purely about racism. i have just come back from the states and was all across the south. racism is big there. forget anyone being murdered. we saw a klan flag being flown freely. they like to use the word "BOY" when talking to a person of colour, we witnessed this several times. forget about murders or stabbings or even police officers. it was your average joe....and that is my stance, i believe the BLM is just to say no more. i am not trying to say "oh you dont believe in BLM, you are a racist" i have simply been trying to express the views that for some BLM isnt a political movement, its a way of voicing a serious problem america has had/still having

Sorry mate but your post clearly shows you know nothing about BLM you need to look it up yourself. It wasn’t hijacked by the left it was and always has been a Marxist Anarchist group along the lines of Antifa. They was in fact hijacked by Liberals. Please look up the history of this group. And by the way in certain parts of the valleys they also use the term Boy.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:59 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Do the 'all lives matters' group also moan during every minutes silence in November and say 'every soldier matters' or 'every war matters'?

You and Carl Dale are cocks

And the reason society is so fecked up these days

Educate yourselves, you pair of imbeciles

For asking a question?
Calm down dear, you'll do yourself a hernia.

what exactly is the all lives matter group … surely all lives matter is something within us / most people

I'd say the all lives matter are mainly the people who think that saying black lives matters means that white lives don't matter or black lives are better.

We'd all agree that all lives matter but if someone had a heart attack you wouldn't demand medical attention first because you matter as equally as they do. You both matter equally but in this scenario one person needs attention more than the other.

so its not a group.. its just normal people behaving normally...

Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:25 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:At this rate certain members on here will be showing up at Cancer charity walks screaming all diseases matter. Your a Marxist if you support cancer charity walks...

why am I not shocked that people are comparing a charity and our NATIONAL health service with a Marxist organisation… not much thinking going on there is there.
most of what you previously said has been proved wrong by BLM themselves and yet here you are trying to look even dafter...

Haha, fair play. I was clearly taking the piss and honestly did not expect anyone to actually take my comment seriously... But fair play there is always one.

You said most of what I previously said has been proven wrong... In other posts I think I've always said I have no issue with BLM because at its basic level I believe alot of people genuinely have no interest in politics just want to voice their dissent at racism in the US. which IS a big and real thing. Forget george Floyd. Its just a real thing particularly in the South.

My piss take comment was mainly aimed at the person who started this topic, with the heading disgusted racist players... If you feel our team is a bunch of racists then surely you would stop supporting them... I've seen him comment that if the players take the knee he will stop watching.... He knows they will take the knee, watches for it and then proceeds to jump on a forum and brand them racist.

We can all have our own views on BLM and we can all debate them in a healthy manner, that's the good thing about a democracy, the problem is, this forum has become a it's either you support my opinion or your a racist... Or your a left wing Marxist or your this or that... Its become like a school yard.

agree the USA has bigger problems than we have.... but...its 4000 miles away and there are countries with much much bigger problems with racism along with all sorts of other civil liberties issues a heck of a lot closer..so why the USA ?. question...do you know how many black people are homicide victims in the USA yearly ? or how many are injured in shootings/ stabbings ? and what the break down is.. killed/ injured by another Blackman, killed by a white man , killed by a cop...? their biggest problem really isn't racist cops..

i'm not saying "all people of colour murdered was racially motivated" i'm literally saying, Racism is a real deal in america, and i firmly believe at the very basic level of BLM, before the left hijacked it, it was purely about racism. i have just come back from the states and was all across the south. racism is big there. forget anyone being murdered. we saw a klan flag being flown freely. they like to use the word "BOY" when talking to a person of colour, we witnessed this several times. forget about murders or stabbings or even police officers. it was your average joe....and that is my stance, i believe the BLM is just to say no more. i am not trying to say "oh you dont believe in BLM, you are a racist" i have simply been trying to express the views that for some BLM isnt a political movement, its a way of voicing a serious problem america has had/still having

YOU believe BLM ….well what YOU believe and what the BLM actually say THEY believe and stand for really are not the same thing at all.. and no its not been hijacked like certain people who jumped on the bandwagon / have realised it a mistake / need away out have claimed... their extreme left wing ideals and agenda are in black and white and on video dating back almost to its creation.......please read Ealings post on the WOW thread...
I also refer you back to my questions... not least the why the USA question .. and why not other countries closer with far bigger problems.... completely ignored by this group who call themselves BLM....

and sorry no im not going to forget people getting murdered and shot because you saw a confederate flag...
if your making a case which revolves around George Floyd and racism especially police racism you can not then have stats that show 92% of black homicide victims are victims of other black men...or 80 odd shootings a quarter of which were fatal..all black on black in just one American city in one day last week,, anyway want to tackle racism, slavery , murder of blackmen...try Africa...

Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:There have been a lot of new topics on this subject today.

Just so people know, I've been merging them into this topic.

Plenty of you want to talk about it, which is obviously fine.

But had PMs from six regular posters today, who have said they aren't happy about seeing a whole load of new topics on this subject in the same day. I doubt they're the only people who have that view.

So if you've created a topic on this subject today - it hasn't been deleted, it's been moved to this topic.

Thank you Red Ned :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been called worse :lol:

Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:17 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

YOU believe BLM ….well what YOU believe and what the BLM actually say THEY believe and stand for really are not the same thing at all.. and no its not been hijacked like certain people who jumped on the bandwagon / have realised it a mistake / need away out have claimed... their extreme left wing ideals and agenda are in black and white and on video dating back almost to its creation.......please read Ealings post on the WOW thread...
I also refer you back to my questions... not least the why the USA question .. and why not other countries closer with far bigger problems.... completely ignored by this group who call themselves BLM....

and sorry no im not going to forget people getting murdered and shot because you saw a confederate flag...
if your making a case which revolves around George Floyd and racism especially police racism you can not then have stats that show 92% of black homicide victims are victims of other black men...or 80 odd shootings a quarter of which were fatal..all black on black in just one American city in one day last week,, anyway want to tackle racism, slavery , murder of blackmen...try Africa...

Amen to that well said Chief. It’s fact what you said but according to the far left anything that tells the truth is racist or hatred. Well most of the time the truth is a hard pill to swallow but it’s still the truth.

Re: Cardiff players if you read this

Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:36 am

skidemin wrote:
Sven wrote:
ion wrote:Can you stop the down on one knee BLM racist thing,I was sat with six other season ticket holders all 20 year plus holders and all said if it carries on they will walk away from the club,ask your how many others think the same

Just a rhetorical question (not personal) but what should we demand you shouldn't do in this 'be offended by anything/everything' culture of the minute?

Let's be fair here; it's up to them, if they feel it's the right thing for them to do

Don't agree with it myself, as I'm a firm believer that the vast majority of people aren't racist and simply want to get on with their lives, so to me All Lives Matter

I have friends and colleagues from all backgrounds and it's a pretty happy ship we sail on... :thumbup: :ayatollah:

is it up to them ?
can they sieg heil ? or are we cherry picking extremists these days
it would bring on fines and bans mate... as should this..

Not quite the same in my view but that's where the debate needs to focus, i.e. what actually constitutes an 'extreme' act and in a so-called free society, what should and should not be accepted as a view or an act of support for an individual group or cause?

What's 'extremist' about a group of footballers kneeling in an act of solidarity?

Is what they are doing any different to the fist salutes of the 1968 Mexico Olympics rather than the holocaustal Nazis of WWII?

As I stated, this was a rhetorical question based on the need for people to feel offended by something/anything

Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:56 am

Sven wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Sven wrote:
ion wrote:Can you stop the down on one knee BLM racist thing,I was sat with six other season ticket holders all 20 year plus holders and all said if it carries on they will walk away from the club,ask your how many others think the same

Just a rhetorical question (not personal) but what should we demand you shouldn't do in this 'be offended by anything/everything' culture of the minute?

Let's be fair here; it's up to them, if they feel it's the right thing for them to do

Don't agree with it myself, as I'm a firm believer that the vast majority of people aren't racist and simply want to get on with their lives, so to me All Lives Matter

I have friends and colleagues from all backgrounds and it's a pretty happy ship we sail on... :thumbup: :ayatollah:

is it up to them ?
can they sieg heil ? or are we cherry picking extremists these days
it would bring on fines and bans mate... as should this..

Not quite the same in my view but that's where the debate needs to focus, i.e. what actually constitutes an 'extreme' act and in a so-called free society, what should and should not be accepted as a view or an act of support for an individual group or cause?

What's 'extremist' about a group of footballers kneeling in an act of solidarity?

Is what they are doing any different to the fist salutes of the 1968 Mexico Olympics rather than the holocaustal Nazis of WWII?

As I stated, this was a rhetorical question based on the need for people to feel offended by something/anything

is it or isn't it the same ? .....wasn't much wrong with a bunch of Germans raising their arm in national solidarity well until it stopped being ok... the sieg heil came years before the wars and death camps SVEN.. for years the Nazi party built up its support by purporting to be what it was not.. this BLM lot might be the other side of the coin but its the same coin.. enroll the liberals in what they see as a good cause... and the liberals cant face admitting being fooled so they entrench...
and a group of players kneeling in solidarity with who..? BLM hold extreme views and have extreme agendas and have had for years...its political and far from being hijacked a couple of weeks ago the exact opposite happened ..poster after poster said as much unknowingly on here.. claiming it was something new that's just sprang up through mass outrage..then when finding out differently ,dig in and double down on things they were in denial of a few days earlier...really doesn't take much research to find out who and what they really are or how long they have been going..

Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:37 am

If it all becomes too much for some, let me suggest Ice Hockey. Think about it

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:19 am

ThomasC wrote:If it all becomes too much for some, let me suggest Ice Hockey. Think about it

Good point.

Keep politics out of football, keep politics out of football forums ;)

:laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:06 am

The black lives matter message needs a new slogan

The black lives matter group are racist

There is a big difference between the sentiment and message behind black lives matter and the groups political ideals

The slogan can be easily changed to Black lives matter TOO, that will then stop all this nonsense and move it away from the group whilst not upsetting people with other skin colours.

Football has made a huge mistake in allowing this to happen and I don't believe it would be happening if fans were in stadiums as it would cause a lot of problems

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:08 am

nuclearblue wrote:Taking the knee isn’t racist just Not very bright. Called them Racist because of Racist Black power fist pump.

Sven wrote:What's 'extremist' about a group of footballers kneeling in an act of solidarity?

In fairness Nukes has said on this thread alone a number of times it is not the kneeling it is the black power fist salute he is referring to. Can we at least stop conflating these two things as they have different historical meanings and I think that is the whole point being made.

And for anyone piping up with the "I don't care about politics, I supported Black Lives Matter because I don't like racism" line. (not aimed at a specific person just those repeating this general tone across this thread and others)

You were duped by political extremists and you lapped it up.

You involved yourself in the politics by being supporting a movement without taking the time to have a quick look at their website. it isn't fair to try and retrospectively shift the goal posts because you didn't look into the political group you were happy to blindly support. Ignorance really isn't a good enough excuse in the age of the internet so please don't now start claiming BLM was anything other than a political movement from the outset. It was, you were duped because you didn't take the time to read up on it properly. No-one's fault but your own.

One last point to the poster who was saying they just come back from Deep South US and there were racists on every corner (really sorry can't remember who posted that). Fair enough that is your anecdotal evidence. Here is mine.

Until this year I'd spent a lot of time travelling for work every year and would be in the US a lot as about half of my clients are out there and I also speak at a lot of conferences out there. With regards to the South in particular, I've spent lot of time in Atlanta and Jacksonville and I've never seen anything like you describe. In fact, the people of the Southern States are some of the most welcoming and polite people I have ever met and treated me and two of my colleagues I tend to travel with (one black and one asian) with nothing but respect. This has been a consistent experience every year since 2014 when I first travelled there.

It's not that I'm denying what you said is true, it's just my own experiences are very, very different.

However, ultimately, anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much. It has some weight but the statistics hold far, far more and they really don't show the US to be a racist country at all.

In fact, in 2016 a global study showed it was the least racist country on Earth. There's quite a lot of articles about this here is one from the Washngton Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... countries/

I also spend a fair bit of time in Asia where there is a much, much more overt racism on offer. Again fairly easy to find balanced articles on this here is one from business insider list the 20 most racist countries based on the collection of a number of different sets of data. USA, UK, and most of Europe are all notably absent on this list. In fact, the only 'European' nations on there are Russia and Turkey. https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifesty ... the-world/

:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:20 am

Racist people will not change there views

And I mean black on white racism to, it works both ways.

Ignorance to the racists is better than giving them publicity

And if this was the case im sure problems would ease, not go away, they never will

Black people (not all) love the victim card

And unfortunately there will always be white cretins who are racist

It will never stop.

I agree with Nukes, it's about principle, the fist pumping is clearly as racist as me doing the Nazi salute.

Politics, religion of any kind has no place in sport.

And the FA, football clubs & players have shown disrespect to normal fans who are not racist.

We have "show racism the red card" we don't need to over dramatize it in my opinion. That should be enough.

All this KNEE bending FIST pumping nonsense that started from the BLM movement

Has put flames on the fire of division that were pretty much out in my opinion.

We are the UK
Not USA which has real race issues

Sterling, hamilton, promotes all this equality, they are pampered multi millionaires.

It's pathetic

Look up to Morgan Freeman not them 2 cretins.

Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:40 am

Citysince72 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Our players taking the knee and doing the very Racist Black Power fist pump. And let’s not beat around the bush they are Racists those that do the Black Power shit. That’s me finished with these players I’m disgusted I know they read this board so they know the feelings on this subject. Supporting Black lives matter is sickening. If it was white Power or any lives matter these same people would be screaming racism very loudly. Sorry but f**k the lot of them how dare they bring this into our club.
Sorry for the rant like this but I’m very angry .

Was that today ?

I don't start till after 10 minutes

I thought all this nonsense had stopped

Nobody has stopped it from what I’ve seen.

Matt Le Tissier and Andros Townsend have spoken up against the group but not the fact of the inequality.

What the fxck

I've had my boy so not up to date, I thought all this nonsense was over

I've cancelled all tv sport subscriptions because of it.

If it's not stopped by RENEWAL time I won't be renewing this season

That will be the first season I haven't renewed in 27 years.

Before any PC idiot starts

It's principle so don't question my love for our club

Wow aren't you the Martyr to your cause. Black and White players take a knee so how is it a Black Power Statement if white do it as well. Nobody is asking you to take a knee its a personal choice. You cancelled ur sports subscriptions lol what an arse you are. Would you cancel a family members operation in hospital if you found out that the Surgeon or nurses who were gonna perform a life saving operation had taken a knee. Would you keep your kids from school if you found out that teachers had taken a knee in private. What about Buses, shops taxi's films tv etc etc. Its your inbred attitude that brings a need for Black people to be asked to be treated equally and i said equally not better. You sir are a bigoted hypocrite. If they wanna take a knee, why is it your business.

Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:24 pm

mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Our players taking the knee and doing the very Racist Black Power fist pump. And let’s not beat around the bush they are Racists those that do the Black Power shit. That’s me finished with these players I’m disgusted I know they read this board so they know the feelings on this subject. Supporting Black lives matter is sickening. If it was white Power or any lives matter these same people would be screaming racism very loudly. Sorry but f**k the lot of them how dare they bring this into our club.

Was that today ?

Matt Le Tissier and Andros Townsend have spoken up against the group but not the fact of the inequality.

What the fxck

Wow aren't you the Martyr to your cause. Black and White players take a knee so how is it a Black Power Statement if white do it as well. Nobody is asking you to take a knee its a personal choice. You cancelled ur sports subscriptions lol what an arse you are. Would you cancel a family members operation in hospital if you found out that the Surgeon or nurses who were gonna perform a life saving operation had taken a knee. Would you keep your kids from school if you found out that teachers had taken a knee in private. What about Buses, shops taxi's films tv etc etc. Its your inbred attitude that brings a need for Black people to be asked to be treated equally and i said equally not better. You sir are a bigoted hypocrite. If they wanna take a knee, why is it your business.

With all dude respect this is another example of someone going on the attack while overlooking what is actually being said.

You ask if "Black and White players take a knee so how is it a Black Power Statement if white do it as well"

I've underlined in the original post where he says it is the black power fist that is representative of racism. This answers your question before you even asked it.

But because you've missed that point, you've gone on the attack and the rest of your post then heads off on completely the wrong tangent as it is focused on taking the knee not the Black Power fist pump. By the end of the post you're throwing around personal insults having worked yourself up over the wrong point.

There can be a discussion around the point of taking a knee. There can be a conversation around whether those doing the black power fist pump realise what they are doing (I personally doubt it, I think they are ignorant rather than racist - but that is merely my opinion).

But there can't be a sensible discussion if we are talking past each other and conflating two separate points into one emotive response.

This isn't a direct criticism of you personally btw, it is happening everywhere, and increasingly on both sides.

We need to slow down. Read the posts and then react. Otherwise we just keep adding fuel the fire.

Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:26 pm

Or indeed yours.

Suggest you read ealings post above. It says this..

“In fairness Nukes has said on this thread alone a number of times it is not the kneeling it is the black power fist salute he is referring to. Can we at least stop conflating these two things as they have different historical meanings and I think that is the whole point being made”.

Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:35 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
nuclearblue wrote:Taking the knee isn’t racist just Not very bright. Called them Racist because of Racist Black power fist pump.

Sven wrote:What's 'extremist' about a group of footballers kneeling in an act of solidarity?

In fairness Nukes has said on this thread alone a number of times it is not the kneeling it is the black power fist salute he is referring to. Can we at least stop conflating these two things as they have different historical meanings and I think that is the whole point being made.

And for anyone piping up with the "I don't care about politics, I supported Black Lives Matter because I don't like racism" line. (not aimed at a specific person just those repeating this general tone across this thread and others)

You involved yourself in the politics by being supporting a movement without taking the time to have a quick look at their website. it isn't fair to try and retrospectively shift the goal posts because you didn't look into the political group you were happy to blindly support. Ignorance really isn't a good enough excuse in the age of the internet so please don't now start claiming BLM was anything other than a political movement from the outset. It was, you were duped because you didn't take the time to read up on it properly. No-one's fault but your own.

One last point to the poster who was saying they just come back from Deep South US and there were racists on every corner (really sorry can't remember who posted that). Fair enough that is your anecdotal evidence. Here is mine.

Until this year I'd spent a lot of time travelling for work every year and would be in the US a lot as about half of my clients are out there and I also speak at a lot of conferences out there. With regards to the South in particular, I've spent lot of time in Atlanta and Jacksonville and I've never seen anything like you describe. In fact, the people of the Southern States are some of the most welcoming and polite people I have ever met and treated me and two of my colleagues I tend to travel with (one black and one asian) with nothing but respect. This has been a consistent experience every year since 2014 when I first travelled there.

It's not that I'm denying what you said is true, it's just my own experiences are very, very different.

However, ultimately, anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much. It has some weight but the statistics hold far, far more and they really don't show the US to be a racist country at all.

In fact, in 2016 a global study showed it was the least racist country on Earth. There's quite a lot of articles about this here is one from the Washngton Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... countries/

I also spend a fair bit of time in Asia where there is a much, much more overt racism on offer. Again fairly easy to find balanced articles on this here is one from business insider list the 20 most racist countries based on the collection of a number of different sets of data. USA, UK, and most of Europe are all notably absent on this list. In fact, the only 'European' nations on there are Russia and Turkey. https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifesty ... the-world/

Great post and I concur on the mixing up of the kneeling and the fist pumping

I also concur that the people of Jacksonville (not been to Atlanta but I'm sure it's the same there) are amongst the most welcoming you could wish for

Interesting links you put up and it goes to show there can often be a big difference between perception and reality

Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:41 pm

Sven wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Great post and I concur on the mixing up of the kneeling and the fist pumping

I also concur that the people of Jacksonville (not been to Atlanta but I'm sure it's the same there) are amongst the most welcoming you could wish for

Interesting links you put up and it goes to show there can often be a big difference between perception and reality

Cheers Sven. Big fan of Jacksonville, great city on the up and full of great people. :thumbup:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:55 pm

thomasblue wrote:The black lives matter message needs a new slogan

The black lives matter group are racist

There is a big difference between the sentiment and message behind black lives matter and the groups political ideals

The slogan can be easily changed to Black lives matter TOO, that will then stop all this nonsense and move it away from the group whilst not upsetting people with other skin colours.

Football has made a huge mistake in allowing this to happen and I don't believe it would be happening if fans were in stadiums as it would cause a lot of problems

they didn't miss the TOO out by accident....?
and have not left it like that for years as an ongoing oversight...

it doesn't need a rebrand it actually needs the people that thought they were supporting some fluffy grass roots uprising to realise they have been suckered in...

no extreme regimes started out being openly extreme... they would never get anywhere would they..?..phase 1 is to attract numbers with something people can identify and agree with...then as your seeing here inch by inch drop the mask ..
incredibly the band wagoners who joined for all the correct reasons , convinced they were initially correct slowly but surely shift their views in line with the organisation they now support all while making the same arguments they originally made despite the fact the organisation has made it clear they DO have other motives and agendas....... its the history of mankind mate and has happened time and time again....

Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:43 am

mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

Was that today ?

What the fxck

if you read and educate your tiny pathetic little brain you would understand more but I doubt you are able to.

Now if you want to name call and be the big man on here,

PM me and I will meet you for a chat and educate you face to face

I dont mind any form of discussion, debate, exchanging views

Wether we agree or not

PM me and we can meet for a face to face discussion big man who likes to name call like a child

I await your PM hardman, ps I'm off all week

So anytime good for me

Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:03 pm

HERE IS YOUR TRUE BLACK LIVES MATTER THAT OUR PLAYERS SUPPORT AND GIVE THERE TOTAL OBEDIENCE!!

0E666EAE-A0DC-495A-A132-C4E67382DD05.png

3E900273-448E-4887-B770-3E0102424D09.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:14 pm

And people wonder why us normal folk

Have issue with ignorant tossers bending a knee and pumping a fist

Baffles me

Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:45 pm

I actually saw a person on Channel 4 news who was a BLM supporter and adviser to Lambeth police discussing Winston Churchill's statue. Whilst she had no feelings either way vis a vis removal/remaining she stated that this was due to her never having met with him!!!!! This is the calibre of cretin this rabble have leading it. When crowds return if this crap continues I will not be renewing.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:55 pm

Citysince72 wrote:And people wonder why us normal folk

Have issue with ignorant tossers bending a knee and pumping a fist

Baffles me

Things may be turning slowly mate!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215931

Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:HERE IS YOUR TRUE BLACK LIVES MATTER THAT OUR PLAYERS SUPPORT AND GIVE THERE TOTAL OBEDIENCE!!

So they don't know who killed her but you've still managed to work out whether they support black lives matters or not.

But I suppose if this is indicative of BLM then it must also show what all lives matter is then as well.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:19 pm

A lighter viewpoint !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:55 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:A lighter viewpoint !

Fair play :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:26 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:HERE IS YOUR TRUE BLACK LIVES MATTER THAT OUR PLAYERS SUPPORT AND GIVE THERE TOTAL OBEDIENCE!!

So they don't know who killed her but you've still managed to work out whether they support black lives matters or not.

But I suppose if this is indicative of BLM then it must also show what all lives matter is then as well.

The Father himself said it was them. He is a Black man the little girl was black. Talk about denial. And yes the players do support BLM

Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:01 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

you don't care at all about all lives , black lives, childrens lives or white lives... ... that's what comes through very loud and very clear Josh.
its also crystal clear BLM do not care either.. its not black lives that concern them , just the black lives they can make political points over...

Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

The Father himself said it was them. He is a Black man the little girl was black. Talk about denial. And yes the players do support BLM

And how does he know they were black lives matter activists? I wouldn't call it denial to verify facts before vilifying anything.

What are you still doing here anyway? You've already said that you're 'finished with' our players and also to 'f the lot of them'. They're all still here so maybe you should leave