Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff players if you read this

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:33 pm

skidemin wrote:please stop.....ffs start educating yourselves..

Well said. :clap:

Re: Cardiff players if you read this

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:42 pm

Sven wrote:
ion wrote:Can you stop the down on one knee BLM racist thing,I was sat with six other season ticket holders all 20 year plus holders and all said if it carries on they will walk away from the club,ask your how many others think the same

Just a rhetorical question (not personal) but what should we demand you shouldn't do in this 'be offended by anything/everything' culture of the minute?

Let's be fair here; it's up to them, if they feel it's the right thing for them to do

Don't agree with it myself, as I'm a firm believer that the vast majority of people aren't racist and simply want to get on with their lives, so to me All Lives Matter

I have friends and colleagues from all backgrounds and it's a pretty happy ship we sail on... :thumbup: :ayatollah:

is it up to them ?
can they sieg heil ? or are we cherry picking extremists these days
it would bring on fines and bans mate... as should this..

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:02 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Absolutely disgusted that our players spent a whole minute applauding the NHS for its birthday.
We should NOT be having politics in football.
ALL HEALTHCARE SERVICES MATTER but you'll never see a round of applause for the birthday of the forced sterlilisation of disabled people program. PC gone mad.

If this continues I certainly won't be renewing my pass.

(/S)

its the NATIONAL health service { belongs to us all } ... not a minority group of left wing trouble makers...

The NHS doesn't belong to me or you though. You can access it but if that's your metric of what gets a clap then we should also have a round of applause on the anniversary of the opening of some of the gardens in Cardiff as anyone can go there at anytime.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:05 pm

Do the 'all lives matters' group also moan during every minutes silence in November and say 'every soldier matters' or 'every war matters'?

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:05 pm

That was the exact response I was expecting.

I just find it amusing you can get so upset by the whole thing.

As for everyone’s being a racist I didn’t say that, all I said was I have never noticed racism, but my friends who are black have, it’s all very subtle.

To say you will no longer attend because players are kneeling before the game is laughable.

Options are like arseholes, we all have one.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:10 pm

That was the exact response I was expecting.

I just find it amusing you can get so upset by the whole thing.

As for everyone’s being a racist I didn’t say that, all I said was I have never noticed racism, but my friends who are black have, it’s all very subtle.

To say you will no longer attend because players are kneeling before the game is laughable.

Options are like arseholes, we all have one.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:12 pm

The fist in the air is racist and political and we all know, no politics of any kind aloud in football that's why we can't have the Welsh flag on the back of our shirts anymore

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:21 pm

At this rate certain members on here will be showing up at Cancer charity walks screaming all diseases matter. Your a Marxist if you support cancer charity walks...

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:30 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Do the 'all lives matters' group also moan during every minutes silence in November and say 'every soldier matters' or 'every war matters'?

You do realise that remembrance Sunday is for all soldiers that have fallen in every conflict. Respecting our armed forces transcends politics,

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:31 pm

bluebird04 wrote:At this rate certain members on here will be showing up at Cancer charity walks screaming all diseases matter. Your a Marxist if you support cancer charity walks...

I bet they dont

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:41 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Do the 'all lives matters' group also moan during every minutes silence in November and say 'every soldier matters' or 'every war matters'?

You do realise that remembrance Sunday is for all soldiers that have fallen in every conflict. Respecting our armed forces transcends politics,

It is the remembrance of British and Commonwealth soldiers who died in war

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:51 pm

ThomasC wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:

Correct. I should have made that a bit clearer

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:04 pm

I can't deny lots of 'political' statements are made in football already, the only counter-argument would be some of the 'political' gestures football makes are very traditional ones, established and clearly supported by UK football fans

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:13 pm

bluebird04 wrote:At this rate certain members on here will be showing up at Cancer charity walks screaming all diseases matter. Your a Marxist if you support cancer charity walks...

why am I not shocked that people are comparing a charity and our NATIONAL health service with a Marxist organisation… not much thinking going on there is there.
most of what you previously said has been proved wrong by BLM themselves and yet here you are trying to look even dafter...
Last edited by skidemin on Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:15 pm

You and Carl Dale are cocks

And the reason society is so fecked up these days

Educate yourselves, you pair of imbeciles

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:15 pm

ThomasC wrote:

I can't deny lots of 'political' statements are made in football already, the only counter-argument would be some of the 'political' gestures football makes are very traditional ones, established and clearly supported by UK football fans

But are Racist statements being made ? Right can anyone on here ANYONE demonstrate to me the the BLACK POWER sign isn’t racist ? Take the knee you look a right clueless jerk do the Black Power makes you a Racist. Would me doing a White Power (no idea what that is But apparently there is one) symbol make me a racist ? Yes it would. And I despise someone in a Cardiff City shirt doing it as well.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

But are Racist statements being made ? Right can anyone on here ANYONE demonstrate to me the the BLACK POWER sign isn’t racist ? Take the knee you look a right clueless jerk do the Black Power makes you a Racist. Would me doing a White Power (no idea what that is But apparently there is one) symbol make me a racist ? Yes it would. And I despise someone in a Cardiff City shirt doing it as well.

Agree 100%

Wasting your time though mate, imbeciles don't seem to get it.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

Anything as divisive as this should be banned from football stadiums! :thumbup:

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:37 pm

skidemin wrote:

why am I not shocked that people are comparing a charity and our NATIONAL health service with a Marxist organisation… not much thinking going on there is there.
most of what you previously said has been proved wrong by BLM themselves and yet here you are trying to look even dafter...

Haha, fair play. I was clearly taking the piss and honestly did not expect anyone to actually take my comment seriously... But fair play there is always one.

You said most of what I previously said has been proven wrong... In other posts I think I've always said I have no issue with BLM because at its basic level I believe alot of people genuinely have no interest in politics just want to voice their dissent at racism in the US. which IS a big and real thing. Forget george Floyd. Its just a real thing particularly in the South.

My piss take comment was mainly aimed at the person who started this topic, with the heading disgusted racist players... If you feel our team is a bunch of racists then surely you would stop supporting them... I've seen him comment that if the players take the knee he will stop watching.... He knows they will take the knee, watches for it and then proceeds to jump on a forum and brand them racist.

We can all have our own views on BLM and we can all debate them in a healthy manner, that's the good thing about a democracy, the problem is, this forum has become a it's either you support my opinion or your a racist... Or your a left wing Marxist or your this or that... Its become like a school yard.

Cardiff City FC taking the knee

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Deal with it

If you think you can get away with calling some of our players racist, not only are you simpletons but you’re very naive. Crack on

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:49 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Haha, fair play. I was clearly taking the piss and honestly did not expect anyone to actually take my comment seriously... But fair play there is always one.

You said most of what I previously said has been proven wrong... In other posts I think I've always said I have no issue with BLM because at its basic level I believe alot of people genuinely have no interest in politics just want to voice their dissent at racism in the US. which IS a big and real thing. Forget george Floyd. Its just a real thing particularly in the South.

My piss take comment was mainly aimed at the person who started this topic, with the heading disgusted racist players... If you feel our team is a bunch of racists then surely you would stop supporting them... I've seen him comment that if the players take the knee he will stop watching.... He knows they will take the knee, watches for it and then proceeds to jump on a forum and brand them racist.

We can all have our own views on BLM and we can all debate them in a healthy manner, that's the good thing about a democracy, the problem is, this forum has become a it's either you support my opinion or your a racist... Or your a left wing Marxist or your this or that... Its become like a school yard.

I haven’t watched a single game since this started and not ours nor have I looked at the results nor the league table. Normally I would be made up beating the shit heads but tonight I couldn’t give a f**k.
Listen I ain’t in the wrong here those that have allowed politics into football are to blame. And it shows by some of our players what racist views they must have always held. Let’s face it it’s nothing to do with a nasty piece of work being murdered in the US because these players ain’t mentioned the dozens of murders at the hands of these protesters being committed in America.
David Dorns murder didn’t even make the news. His Black life mattered absolutely Zilch.
So no have I been watching the games ? No I haven’t. Do I want us to go up ? Couldn’t give a f**k. Does that answer your question ?

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:52 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

agree the USA has bigger problems than we have.... but...its 4000 miles away and there are countries with much much bigger problems with racism along with all sorts of other civil liberties issues a heck of a lot closer..so why the USA ?. question...do you know how many black people are homicide victims in the USA yearly ? or how many are injured in shootings/ stabbings ? and what the break down is.. killed/ injured by another Blackman, killed by a white man , killed by a cop...? their biggest problem really isn't racist cops..

Re: Cardiff City FC taking the knee

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:57 pm

Paul Wheeler wrote:Deal with it

If you think you can get away with calling some of our players racist, not only are you simpletons but you’re very naive. Crack on

Taking the knee isn’t racist just Not very bright. Called them Racist because of Racist Black power fist pump. Now you will tell me that isn’t racist ? If you think it’s ok then I’d rather be a simpleton and a racist like you.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:57 pm

Citysince72 wrote:

For asking a question?
Calm down dear, you'll do yourself a hernia.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:00 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

For asking a question?

what exactly is the all lives matter group … surely all lives matter is something within us / most people

Black fist is political

Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:02 pm

And anything political is not allowed in football that's the rules, so why they allowing the black fist

Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:02 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

agree the USA has bigger problems than we have.... but...its 4000 miles away and there are countries with much much bigger problems with racism along with all sorts of other civil liberties issues a heck of a lot closer..so why the USA ?. question...do you know how many black people are homicide victims in the USA yearly ? or how many are injured in shootings/ stabbings ? and what the break down is.. killed/ injured by another Blackman, killed by a white man , killed by a cop...? their biggest problem really isn't racist cops..

i'm not saying "all people of colour murdered was racially motivated" i'm literally saying, Racism is a real deal in america, and i firmly believe at the very basic level of BLM, before the left hijacked it, it was purely about racism. i have just come back from the states and was all across the south. racism is big there. forget anyone being murdered. we saw a klan flag being flown freely. they like to use the word "BOY" when talking to a person of colour, we witnessed this several times. forget about murders or stabbings or even police officers. it was your average joe....and that is my stance, i believe the BLM is just to say no more. i am not trying to say "oh you dont believe in BLM, you are a racist" i have simply been trying to express the views that for some BLM isnt a political movement, its a way of voicing a serious problem america has had/still having

Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:03 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:

Correct. I should have made that a bit clearer

Surely we should be remembering everyone? All lives matter.

Or we can agree that at separate times we can remember certain things or people without it diminishing other people or their efforts.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:16 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

For asking a question?

what exactly is the all lives matter group … surely all lives matter is something within us / most people

I'd say the all lives matter are mainly the people who think that saying black lives matters means that white lives don't matter or black lives are better.

We'd all agree that all lives matter but if someone had a heart attack you wouldn't demand medical attention first because you matter as equally as they do. You both matter equally but in this scenario one person needs attention more than the other.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:09 pm

There have been a lot of new topics on this subject today.

Just so people know, I've been merging them into this topic.

Plenty of you want to talk about it, which is obviously fine.

But had PMs from six regular posters today, who have said they aren't happy about seeing a whole load of new topics on this subject in the same day. I doubt they're the only people who have that view.

So if you've created a topic on this subject today - it hasn't been deleted, it's been moved to this topic.