Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:32 pm

Originally there was only one Pugh, but they created another to make the meter work..those giants of the music industry Cant and Phillips..

Got coat already..

Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:16 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mm3260 wrote:hen you do your next degree try using "too" instead of "to". Where was your degree from with grammar like that, University of Trumpton?

He may struggle with to/too but in fairness at University of Trumpton they tend to focus more on Hugh, Pugh and Barney McGrew :laughing6:

I'll get me coat.

It's Pugh, Pugh, Barney, Mcgrue.

The Pugh twins.

That's my decisive input.

Here to help...

:)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:32 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mm3260 wrote:hen you do your next degree try using "too" instead of "to". Where was your degree from with grammar like that, University of Trumpton?

He may struggle with to/too but in fairness at University of Trumpton they tend to focus more on Hugh, Pugh and Barney McGrew :laughing6:

I'll get me coat.

The Pugh twins.

Here to help...

You're quite right.

I'm too young to remember the show, just the Urban Hype rave tune, so it appears I've been singing it wrong all these years. :lol:

Still a banging tune though

https://youtu.be/lMkvaVhEusE

8-)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:51 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Foghorn65 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

I'll get me coat.

The Pugh twins.

Here to help...

You're quite right.

I'm too young to remember the show, just the Urban Hype rave tune, so it appears I've been singing it wrong all these years. :lol:

Still a banging tune though

https://youtu.be/lMkvaVhEusE

8-)

Urban Hype rave tune indeed.

Not a clue there young man, if anyone asks I was fully aware

Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:32 pm

8D0FD1C4-2A43-48DF-8059-D93A5F56FAC2.jpeg
In Ireland exerting his black power :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

How racist young man

Black folk are the salt of the earth

BLM & Antifa told me

This must be a hoax

Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:47 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

How racist young man

BLM & Antifa told me

This must be a hoax

good and bad most places mate but i cant help thinking the end result of BLM will be more of this ..

Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:56 pm

skidemin wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

How racist young man

BLM & Antifa told me

This must be a hoax

good and bad most places mate but i cant help thinking the end result of BLM will be more of this ..

That is for sure

It's a difficult road ahead

I do think this has set race relations back a decade or 2

Which is a shame

BLM must be pleased with there work so far

Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:07 am

Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

How racist young man

BLM & Antifa told me

This must be a hoax

That is for sure

Which is a shame

i agree.. plenty don't see it though..
heard a young lady on TV tonight say the phrase.... now people are unanimously behind BLM..

Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:06 am

skidemin wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

How racist young man

BLM & Antifa told me

This must be a hoax

That is for sure

Which is a shame

i agree.. plenty don't see it though..
heard a young lady on TV tonight say the phrase.... now people are unanimously behind BLM..

I'm no Einstein mate

But I can not understand why anyone can't see BLM for what they really are.

They are the biggest threat, not terrorists or the far right.

Don't know if you watch it

But there's a guy on YouTube who does good material on politics, news etc

Called

We got a problem

Worth a look mate

Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:59 pm

Thats a fair point Sven

But,

I'd hope all on this board are not racist.

It's annoyed us because it simply has no place in sport.

I'd pay thousands to have ,"Islam is evil," on the players shirts

But that's my opinion not others

And I wouldn't force my issue of Islam on anyone, it's up to them

Cardiff City

Is 2nd after my son,

I love the day out, catching up with mates,the drama, (sometimes but not often the excitement) i want the day to be about football

I don't particularly like our players acknowledging a group that is dam right evil.

Or any political, religious issue

And the thing is Sven, as you know I'm opinionated, I can't afford to lose any more friends haha

Re: Cardiff players if you read this

Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:01 pm

Sven wrote:
ion wrote:Can you stop the down on one knee BLM racist thing,I was sat with six other season ticket holders all 20 year plus holders and all said if it carries on they will walk away from the club,ask your how many others think the same

Just a rhetorical question (not personal) but what should we demand you shouldn't do in this 'be offended by anything/everything' culture of the minute?

Let's be fair here; it's up to them, if they feel it's the right thing for them to do

Don't agree with it myself, as I'm a firm believer that the vast majority of people aren't racist and simply want to get on with their lives, so to me All Lives Matter

I have friends and colleagues from all backgrounds and it's a pretty happy ship we sail on... :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Thats a fair point Sven

But,

I'd hope all on this board are not racist.

It's annoyed us because it simply has no place in sport.

I'd pay thousands to have ,"Islam is evil," on the players shirts

But that's my opinion not others

And I wouldn't force my issue of Islam on anyone, it's up to them

Cardiff City

Is 2nd after my son,

I love the day out, catching up with mates,the drama, (sometimes but not often the excitement) i want the day to be about football

I don't particularly like our players acknowledging a group that is dam right evil.

Or any political, religious issue

And the thing is Sven, as you know I'm opinionated, I can't afford to lose any more friends haha

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:57 pm

Just like the extreme left there is a inverse fascistic bent to the BLM 's modus operandi. For many the insistence on imposing a guilt upon those who are no way contributing/or have contributed to a racist agenda is a perverted racism within itself.In doing so they are creating a very real possibility of a backlash setting back race relations for a generation. The problem is that there are many within the movement who have little grasp of history or the historical process. I hear very little about the enslavement by the Muslims/Moors or for that matter the use of slaves by other black people within Africa. Are we to blame Italians for Caesar's ethnic cleansing of the Gauls? Perhaps we should boycott Turkey for the Armenian genocide or Germans for the Holocaust..where does this nonsense end? All I do know is that I will not support a club which allows for the ludicrous
gestures we are now witnessing.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:29 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Just like the extreme left there is a inverse fascistic bent to the BLM 's modus operandi. For many the insistence on imposing a guilt upon those who are no way contributing/or have contributed to a racist agenda is a perverted racism within itself.In doing so they are creating a very real possibility of a backlash setting back race relations for a generation. The problem is that there are many within the movement who have little grasp of history or the historical process. I hear very little about the enslavement by the Muslims/Moors or for that matter the use of slaves by other black people within Africa. Are we to blame Italians for Caesar's ethnic cleansing of the Gauls? Perhaps we should boycott Turkey for the Armenian genocide or Germans for the Holocaust..where does this nonsense end? All I do know is that I will not support a club which allows for the ludicrous

Brilliant post.

People are to scared to say a bad word about the Muslims, the religion of peace.

Bollxx

There prophet was a paedophile, raping, robbing scum of a man that had his own black slaves and used women as toys

Don't hear the feminists on that one

But you don't hear black folk mentioning that prick Mohamed had black slaves either

My x wife thinks I'm racist as I don't want our 9 year old taught that Islam shxt and I spoke to the headmaster to advise so. And he said if it was up to him kids wouldn't be taught religion.

Yet my best man was black, couldn't make it up.

I've told my boy that any talk to do with religion or politics, trans gender to switch off and think of fun things a 9 year old can do when he's home.

Don't convince my boy that he can identify as a girl one day boy the next then an apple or tomato

The genuine trans gender folk just get on with changing there lives, not everyone's view.

If it's to be classed as normal, tell me when was The last time you knew of a trans gender

Race colour has nothing to do with a pathetic ideology for fxcks sake, wake up everyone.

Black people are playing up in this, and don't realise they are playing right into the hands of the BLM

Just saw a clip of an Irish black being being arrested, yelling I can't breathe.

What a prick.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:34 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Just like the extreme left there is a inverse fascistic bent to the BLM 's modus operandi. For many the insistence on imposing a guilt upon those who are no way contributing/or have contributed to a racist agenda is a perverted racism within itself.In doing so they are creating a very real possibility of a backlash setting back race relations for a generation. The problem is that there are many within the movement who have little grasp of history or the historical process. I hear very little about the enslavement by the Muslims/Moors or for that matter the use of slaves by other black people within Africa. Are we to blame Italians for Caesar's ethnic cleansing of the Gauls? Perhaps we should boycott Turkey for the Armenian genocide or Germans for the Holocaust..where does this nonsense end? All I do know is that I will not support a club which allows for the ludicrous

three times i heard a black lady mention 400 years earlier today on TV... how far back do we goand why 400 years to suit a certain group ? , there is a chance i am a descendant of a slave too.. the Doomsday book claims 10% of the population were slaves at the time ..and not long before that there are records of Hywel Ddas son Maredudd paying a large ransom for 2000 welsh slaves about to be transported to Ireland. none of us really know where we come from going back hundreds of years..
life is different now to a hundred years ago and was different then to a hundred years before that..

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:16 pm

skidemin wrote:

three times i heard a black lady mention 400 years earlier today on TV... how far back do we goand why 400 years to suit a certain group ? , there is a chance i am a descendant of a slave too.. the Doomsday book claims 10% of the population were slaves at the time ..and not long before that there are records of Hywel Ddas son Maredudd paying a large ransom for 2000 welsh slaves about to be transported to Ireland. none of us really know where we come from going back hundreds of years..
life is different now to a hundred years ago and was different then to a hundred years before that..

Boils down to

People need someone to blame for being a failure

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:28 pm

skidemin wrote:

With Barbary Slavers very active in the Bristol Channel its highly likely many Welsh people were enslaved and sold on the block in Tangier or Marrakesh.

Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Jock you are a terrible racist and deserve to die !!!!Apparently Estate Agents can no longer use the term "master bedroom". Having lived in London the racism within Asian communities to other Asian communities is all too evident. Asians distrust Africans and West Indians. I witnessed what basically a riot in the Old Kent Road in 1994 stopping traffic Blacks were fighting Asians all were tooled up. Did not get a mention even in the local rag! I spent six months in New Cross what a shithole !!!