Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disgusted Racist players

Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:15 pm

Our players taking the knee and doing the very Racist Black Power fist pump. And let’s not beat around the bush they are Racists those that do the Black Power shit. That’s me finished with these players I’m disgusted I know they read this board so they know the feelings on this subject. Supporting Black lives matter is sickening. If it was white Power or any lives matter these same people would be screaming racism very loudly. Sorry but f**k the lot of them how dare they bring this into our club.
Sorry for the rant like this but I’m very angry .

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:01 pm

Our entire starting eleven are racists? Pop a valium chief. I understand your understandable dislike of some BLM stuff like defund the police etc but calling the whole of our team racist is very unfair on them. Unless you are right and they all turn out to be NF/BLM crazies. I seriously doubt it though.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:03 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:Our entire starting eleven are racists? Pop a valium chief. I understand your understandable dislike of some BLM stuff like defund the police etc but calling the whole of our team racist is very unfair on them. Unless you are right and they all turn out to be NF/BLM crazies. I seriously doubt it though.

Lots of drama queens on here mate.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:18 pm

I'm disgusted in them for taking the knee. I'm putting it down to them being ignorant.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Our players taking the knee and doing the very Racist Black Power fist pump. And let’s not beat around the bush they are Racists those that do the Black Power shit. That’s me finished with these players I’m disgusted I know they read this board so they know the feelings on this subject. Supporting Black lives matter is sickening. If it was white Power or any lives matter these same people would be screaming racism very loudly. Sorry but f**k the lot of them how dare they bring this into our club.

Was that today ?

I don't start till after 10 minutes

I thought all this nonsense had stopped

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:23 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Our players taking the knee and doing the very Racist Black Power fist pump. And let’s not beat around the bush they are Racists those that do the Black Power shit. That’s me finished with these players I’m disgusted I know they read this board so they know the feelings on this subject. Supporting Black lives matter is sickening. If it was white Power or any lives matter these same people would be screaming racism very loudly. Sorry but f**k the lot of them how dare they bring this into our club.

Was that today ?

Nobody has stopped it from what I’ve seen.

Matt Le Tissier and Andros Townsend have spoken up against the group but not the fact of the inequality.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:29 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:Our entire starting eleven are racists? Pop a valium chief. I understand your understandable dislike of some BLM stuff like defund the police etc but calling the whole of our team racist is very unfair on them. Unless you are right and they all turn out to be NF/BLM crazies. I seriously doubt it though.

Taking the knee is misguided the racist stuff is the Black power fist pump crap. There was several of our players doing that. And to others saying drama queen I wonder how you would react if some of our players was doing white power symbols. There would be an outcry

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:31 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

Was that today ?

Nobody has stopped it from what I’ve seen.

Matt Le Tissier and Andros Townsend have spoken up against the group but not the fact of the inequality.

What the fxck

I've had my boy so not up to date, I thought all this nonsense was over

I've cancelled all tv sport subscriptions because of it.

If it's not stopped by RENEWAL time I won't be renewing this season

That will be the first season I haven't renewed in 27 years.

Before any PC idiot starts

It's principle so don't question my love for our club

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:06 pm

I'm shocked, didn't know you disapproved of it.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Taking the knee is misguided the racist stuff is the Black power fist pump crap. There was several of our players doing that. And to others saying drama queen I wonder how you would react if some of our players was doing white power symbols. There would be an outcry

Have you been drinking?

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:22 pm

To the players of Cardiff City FC, Get off your knees you ignorance is unbelievable.

Personally, I will not forfeit my season ticket but will boo you for every second you kneel. ( Unless you're doing you boot laces up )

May I also suggest you are not pressured into it by your peers and perhaps in the spare times you have after training take a look at some books and read what all this black power shite is really about.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:29 pm

FFS I was hoping all that black power crap had stopped. Totally disgusted with our players for supporting such racist gestures.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

No Cardiff player would do the Nazi salute before kick off though I get your point. I still don't think our players are racist although I can see how upset it's making you and others and that sucks. I just presumed it was all about promoting racial equality not some crazy scrap the police beliefs.

Cardiff players if you read this

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:35 pm

Can you stop the down on one knee BLM racist thing,I was sat with six other season ticket holders all 20 year plus holders and all said if it carries on they will walk away from the club,ask your how many others think the same

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:35 pm

We really do have the most misguided bunch of fans ever. The whole BLM thing is not to say that Black lives matter more. The whole point of this is to try and get people to understand that Black lives matter equally as much as white or any other lives. I’m white in my 40s and have never really seen any racism, but after discussing this with some friends who are black, I’d never realised how much they have felt victimised even in Cardiff.

I know that most of the narrow minded on here will come up with some reason they can’t tolerate or just ignore the BLM movement and will have to take it as a personal insult.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:42 pm

Carldale it is you that’s misguided. No one has ever said that black lives don’t matter, the BLM movement is a pro black movement. The fist in the air is a racist salute symbolising black power and black power only.
Do some research before accusing fans of being misguided

Re: Cardiff players if you read this

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:44 pm

Totally agree with ion. Stop this nonsense

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:56 pm

You giving your season ticket up?

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:00 pm

CarlDale wrote:We really do have the most misguided bunch of fans ever. The whole BLM thing is not to say that Black lives matter more. The whole point of this is to try and get people to understand that Black lives matter equally as much as white or any other lives. I’m white in my 40s and have never really seen any racism, but after discussing this with some friends who are black, I’d never realised how much they have felt victimised even in Cardiff.

I know that most of the narrow minded on here will come up with some reason they can’t tolerate or just ignore the BLM movement and will have to take it as a personal insult.

But if we said white lives matter then I bet you would be in uproar. Now why not all lives matter that covers everyone. The knee thing is misguided as I have said but the Black Power symbol is a whole different gravy. It’s wants dominance over the white race not equality so as far as I’m concerned it’s as racist as anything BNP has ever done.
It’s gone from equality to white hating and Black Power to Marxism and it’s also leading to white people being ambushed attacked for just being white.
If Bacuna and Hoilette hate the white race so much why play with other white players or the clubs fans ?
Last edited by Nuclearblue on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:01 pm

JulesK wrote:To the players of Cardiff City FC, Get off your knees you ignorance is unbelievable.

Personally, I will not forfeit my season ticket but will boo you for every second you kneel. ( Unless you're doing you boot laces up )

May I also suggest you are not pressured into it by your peers and perhaps in the spare times you have after training take a look at some books and read what all this black power shite is really about.

If this is still going on when we are allowed back in the ground we should all turn our back on the players.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:02 pm

If our players bending the knee and fist pumping has anything to do with our improved results then as far as I'm concerned they can carry on doing it as long as they want to. #CCCFCPROMTIONMATTERS :occasion5:

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:02 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
JulesK wrote:To the players of Cardiff City FC, Get off your knees you ignorance is unbelievable.

If this is still going on when we are allowed back in the ground we should all turn our back on the players.

They won’t have the brass bollocks to do it when the fans are back in

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:03 pm

CarlDale wrote:We really do have the most misguided bunch of fans ever. The whole BLM thing is not to say that Black lives matter more. The whole point of this is to try and get people to understand that Black lives matter equally as much as white or any other lives. I’m white in my 40s and have never really seen any racism, but after discussing this with some friends who are black, I’d never realised how much they have felt victimised even in Cardiff.

and what exactly has racism to do with BLM....my god you've got a nerve calling anyone narrow minded and intolerant... you fell for an organisation that really was not what you thought it was and now knowing the mistake instead of feeling a tad stupid and taking a more considered opinion you've doubled down refusing to accept how gullible you've been....by all means support what ever bunch of extremists you want .. but its a bit late now to go back in time and pretend its this uprising of the outraged it wasn't, isn't, and will never be....

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:03 pm

ion wrote:Can you stop the down on one knee BLM racist thing,I was sat with six other season ticket holders all 20 year plus holders and all said if it carries on they will walk away from the club,ask your how many others think the same

I am thinking of doing this as well but I don't want to let my son down.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:05 pm

please stop.....ffs start educating yourselves..

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:05 pm

blue for you wrote:Carldale it is you that’s misguided. No one has ever said that black lives don’t matter, the BLM movement is a pro black movement. The fist in the air is a racist salute symbolising black power and black power only.
Do some research before accusing fans of being misguided

All and sundry respect the racism battle, although I don't believe it's as rife as you "drama queens" think.

Carl, you are aware we don't live in the U S of A aernt you ??

Until I'm a scumbag floyd died didn't hear you piping up

What's your view on the black on black knifings in London, are they racist to each other to.

My post is meant for Carl everyone white is a racist my black friends told me Dale
Last edited by Citysince72 on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:06 pm

Absolutely disgusted that our players spent a whole minute applauding the NHS for its birthday.
We should NOT be having politics in football.
ALL HEALTHCARE SERVICES MATTER but you'll never see a round of applause for the birthday of the forced sterlilisation of disabled people program. PC gone mad.

If this continues I certainly won't be renewing my pass.

(/S)

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:If our players bending the knee and fist pumping has anything to do with our improved results then as far as I'm concerned they can carry on doing it as long as they want to. #CCCFCPROMTIONMATTERS :occasion5:

Personally I'd forego promotion to end this nonsense

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:18 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Absolutely disgusted that our players spent a whole minute applauding the NHS for its birthday.
We should NOT be having politics in football.
ALL HEALTHCARE SERVICES MATTER but you'll never see a round of applause for the birthday of the forced sterlilisation of disabled people program. PC gone mad.

If this continues I certainly won't be renewing my pass.

(/S)

its the NATIONAL health service { belongs to us all } ... not a minority group of left wing trouble makers...

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:30 pm

ion wrote:Can you stop the down on one knee BLM racist thing,I was sat with six other season ticket holders all 20 year plus holders and all said if it carries on they will walk away from the club,ask your how many others think the same

Just a rhetorical question (not personal) but what should we demand you shouldn't do in this 'be offended by anything/everything' culture of the minute?

Let's be fair here; it's up to them, if they feel it's the right thing for them to do

Don't agree with it myself, as I'm a firm believer that the vast majority of people aren't racist and simply want to get on with their lives, so to me All Lives Matter

I have friends and colleagues from all backgrounds and it's a pretty happy ship we sail on... :thumbup: :ayatollah: