Disgusted Racist players

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff players if you read this

Postby Sven » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:57 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Sven wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
nuclearblue wrote:Taking the knee isn’t racist just Not very bright. Called them Racist because of Racist Black power fist pump.


Sven wrote:What's 'extremist' about a group of footballers kneeling in an act of solidarity?


In fairness Nukes has said on this thread alone a number of times it is not the kneeling it is the black power fist salute he is referring to. Can we at least stop conflating these two things as they have different historical meanings and I think that is the whole point being made.

And for anyone piping up with the "I don't care about politics, I supported Black Lives Matter because I don't like racism" line. (not aimed at a specific person just those repeating this general tone across this thread and others)

You were duped by political extremists and you lapped it up.

You involved yourself in the politics by being supporting a movement without taking the time to have a quick look at their website. it isn't fair to try and retrospectively shift the goal posts because you didn't look into the political group you were happy to blindly support. Ignorance really isn't a good enough excuse in the age of the internet so please don't now start claiming BLM was anything other than a political movement from the outset. It was, you were duped because you didn't take the time to read up on it properly. No-one's fault but your own.

One last point to the poster who was saying they just come back from Deep South US and there were racists on every corner (really sorry can't remember who posted that). Fair enough that is your anecdotal evidence. Here is mine.

Until this year I'd spent a lot of time travelling for work every year and would be in the US a lot as about half of my clients are out there and I also speak at a lot of conferences out there. With regards to the South in particular, I've spent lot of time in Atlanta and Jacksonville and I've never seen anything like you describe. In fact, the people of the Southern States are some of the most welcoming and polite people I have ever met and treated me and two of my colleagues I tend to travel with (one black and one asian) with nothing but respect. This has been a consistent experience every year since 2014 when I first travelled there.

It's not that I'm denying what you said is true, it's just my own experiences are very, very different.

However, ultimately, anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much. It has some weight but the statistics hold far, far more and they really don't show the US to be a racist country at all.

In fact, in 2016 a global study showed it was the least racist country on Earth. There's quite a lot of articles about this here is one from the Washngton Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... countries/

I also spend a fair bit of time in Asia where there is a much, much more overt racism on offer. Again fairly easy to find balanced articles on this here is one from business insider list the 20 most racist countries based on the collection of a number of different sets of data. USA, UK, and most of Europe are all notably absent on this list. In fact, the only 'European' nations on there are Russia and Turkey. https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifesty ... the-world/

:ayatollah:

Great post and I concur on the mixing up of the kneeling and the fist pumping

I also concur that the people of Jacksonville (not been to Atlanta but I'm sure it's the same there) are amongst the most welcoming you could wish for

Interesting links you put up and it goes to show there can often be a big difference between perception and reality

Cheers Sven. Big fan of Jacksonville, great city on the up and full of great people. :thumbup:

No worries, I always enjoy your considered posts :thumbright:

Jacksonville is a lovey place, as are the surrounding areas (St Augustine being amongst my favourite places on Earth) and I enjoy (their) Football when I'm out there, so trips to see the Jaguars have been known

The 'fans' at the stadium and the people in general are incredibly welcoming :D
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 19854
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: Cardiff players if you read this

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:17 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:A lighter viewpoint !


That did give me a chuckle
Citysince72
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby mm3260 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:22 am

Citysince72 wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Our players taking the knee and doing the very Racist Black Power fist pump. And let’s not beat around the bush they are Racists those that do the Black Power shit. That’s me finished with these players I’m disgusted I know they read this board so they know the feelings on this subject. Supporting Black lives matter is sickening. If it was white Power or any lives matter these same people would be screaming racism very loudly. Sorry but f**k the lot of them how dare they bring this into our club.
Sorry for the rant like this but I’m very angry .


Was that today ?

I don't start till after 10 minutes

I thought all this nonsense had stopped


Nobody has stopped it from what I’ve seen.

Matt Le Tissier and Andros Townsend have spoken up against the group but not the fact of the inequality.


What the fxck

I've had my boy so not up to date, I thought all this nonsense was over

I've cancelled all tv sport subscriptions because of it.

If it's not stopped by RENEWAL time I won't be renewing this season

That will be the first season I haven't renewed in 27 years.

Before any PC idiot starts

It's principle so don't question my love for our club



Wow aren't you the Martyr to your cause. Black and White players take a knee so how is it a Black Power Statement if white do it as well. Nobody is asking you to take a knee its a personal choice. You cancelled ur sports subscriptions lol what an arse you are. Would you cancel a family members operation in hospital if you found out that the Surgeon or nurses who were gonna perform a life saving operation had taken a knee. Would you keep your kids from school if you found out that teachers had taken a knee in private. What about Buses, shops taxi's films tv etc etc. Its your inbred attitude that brings a need for Black people to be asked to be treated equally and i said equally not better. You sir are a bigoted hypocrite. If they wanna take a knee, why is it your business.


if you read and educate your tiny pathetic little brain you would understand more but I doubt you are able to.

Now if you want to name call and be the big man on here,

PM me and I will meet you for a chat and educate you face to face

I dont mind any form of discussion, debate, exchanging views

Wether we agree or not

PM me and we can meet for a face to face discussion big man who likes to name call like a child

I await your PM hardman, ps I'm off all week

So anytime good for me


Lol you want to Fight a 72 yr old man who has said you are a bigot and have inbred views on race. You sir are now a bully as well. Answer the question, would you allow your child or family member to be treated or cared for by a Black Doctor/medic/surgeon/carer who has done a fist pump. You see the fist pump thing is what has got you to cancel you subscriptions and lets you threaten to stop renewing your City Season Ticket. Have you ever been an American Cop by any chance? Your threats towards me show the calibre of person you are. I state again that you sir are a bigot with inbred views. ANSWER THE QUESTION MR Principles
mm3260
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby mm3260 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:23 am

Citysince72 wrote:And people wonder why us normal folk

Have issue with ignorant tossers bending a knee and pumping a fist

Baffles me


oh wow, and now black people and white people who want equality for blacks are ignorant tossers and not like Normal folk.

And you wonder why i said you have inbred views???

The world is full of Pseudo racists like you but you cant help but let your true views slip. you start but saying i'm not racist but........ and that's the tell tale.

I am no psychologist but i see in you and angry person ( threats to me ) who is racists ( Ignorant tossers and not like normal folk), a liar ( i cancelled my sports subscriptions because of it) hehe you cancelled because there was no sports on tv like the majority of us, and probably someone who needs to blame others for their own failures.


I'm done with you bully man, vent your frustrations on someone else
mm3260
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:42 am

mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:And people wonder why us normal folk

Have issue with ignorant tossers bending a knee and pumping a fist

Baffles me


oh wow, and now black people and white people who want equality for blacks are ignorant tossers and not like Normal folk.

And you wonder why i said you have inbred views???

The world is full of Pseudo racists like you but you cant help but let your true views slip. you start but saying i'm not racist but........ and that's the tell tale.

I am no psychologist but i see in you and angry person ( threats to me ) who is racists ( Ignorant tossers and not like normal folk), a liar ( i cancelled my sports subscriptions because of it) hehe you cancelled because there was no sports on tv like the majority of us, and probably someone who needs to blame others for their own failures.


I'm done with you bully man, vent your frustrations on someone else


Bully, get a grip you fool, and don't use your age for pity you sad prick

If you are 72, your acting like a pathetic little child, my 9 year old is more mature.

I don't do violence, I'm a better man than that.

My point was, if your big enough to name call, do it to my face.

You, are the bully with your name calling, trying to belittle me.

Maybe your the racist

Against white people, you pathetic little man.

Angry?? That's quite funny, my family tell me I joke to much and to laid back for my own good. I look forward to the comments on me being angry later from them.


As for failures, I have the job I worked hard for, a son who adores me and I'm alright for a penny or to.

Enjoy what I do, and like to think I have principles, morals and standards

Unlike you, you pathetic little prick.
Citysince72
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby mm3260 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:10 am

Citysince72 wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:And people wonder why us normal folk

Have issue with ignorant tossers bending a knee and pumping a fist

Baffles me


oh wow, and now black people and white people who want equality for blacks are ignorant tossers and not like Normal folk.

And you wonder why i said you have inbred views???

The world is full of Pseudo racists like you but you cant help but let your true views slip. you start but saying i'm not racist but........ and that's the tell tale.

I am no psychologist but i see in you and angry person ( threats to me ) who is racists ( Ignorant tossers and not like normal folk), a liar ( i cancelled my sports subscriptions because of it) hehe you cancelled because there was no sports on tv like the majority of us, and probably someone who needs to blame others for their own failures.


I'm done with you bully man, vent your frustrations on someone else


Bully, get a grip you fool, and don't use your age for pity you sad prick

If you are 72, your acting like a pathetic little child, my 9 year old is more mature.

I don't do violence, I'm a better man than that.

My point was, if your big enough to name call, do it to my face.

You, are the bully with your name calling, trying to belittle me.

Maybe your the racist

Against white people, you pathetic little man.

Angry?? That's quite funny, my family tell me I joke to much and to laid back for my own good. I look forward to the comments on me being angry later from them.


As for failures, I have the job I worked hard for, a son who adores me and I'm alright for a penny or to.

Enjoy what I do, and like to think I have principles, morals and standards

Unlike you, you pathetic little prick.


and people wonder why us normal folk

Have issue with ignorant tossers bending a knee and pumping a fist

Baffles me[/quote]
and people wonder why us normal folk

Have issue with ignorant tossers bending a knee and pumping a fist

Baffles me[/quote]

felt the need to say it twice because they are your words and views, you call me an,"ignorant tosser not like normal folk" because i'm a black person who bends a knee for equality. I have more experience of race hate by a minority of White people than you would have have suffered from blacks. "Ignorant prick" you say? you really are something else. Ask your 9 year old for some advice on empathy and ANSWER THE QUESTION, Mr Principles.
mm3260
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:56 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:that doesn't mean people don't rank lives differently.

OK so again to return to your premise (not mine) that we can rank lives differently...

  • Can you rank George Floyd and David Dorn alongside each other?
  • Explain why Floyd has been raised to martyrdom and yet the murder of Dorn largely overlooked?
  • Explain any reason for the discrepancy between the two as anything other than political exploitation?


I honestly don't think you can answer these the above without exposing the holes in your own logic.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Well I'm sure you can say the same about most political causes.


Firstly, I don't really agree with that assertion. Perhaps if you had said most extremist political causes I could get on board. However, the vast majority of regular political organisations don't try start a race war built on false premises.

If you can only answer one of the points above I'd really appreciate it if you could focus on the questions in bold.

:ayatollah:

'Can you rank George Floyd and David Dorn alongside each other?'. Depends how you rank. It is my belief that I do think people would treat an elderly (former?) Policeman differently to George though.

'Explain why Floyd has been raised to martyrdom and yet the murder of Dorn largely overlooked?'. I'd say the video evidence, the reason why he died, and the initial lack of justice. If you'd have swapped George for David I think nothing would've changed. I also don't think David's death was overlooked seen as even you've heard about it all the way over here.

'Explain any reason for the discrepancy between the two as anything other than political exploitation?'. How has their political takeover been going? I've not seen any swings in the polls towards the left nor have I seen BLM as a party on them.
I imagine it's because they've decided that George Floyd is a figurehead and decided to focus on one person to highlight inequality rather than mention every single person who dies.

'However, the vast majority of regular political organisations don't try start a race war built on false premises.' In fairness I never mentioned race war as I was replying to 'The inconsistency of BLM and their supporters in terms of their perceptions of morality and injustice show them to be the trojan horse that they are.' Off the top of my head you can use Dominic Cummings and Stanley Johnson breaking lockdown rules. The vast majority of the public called it wrong but Boris defended the string puller and his dad.
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:59 am

Mate, your black

So fxcking what

Do you realise the majority of white people don't care if your black, white, pink or purple with yellow spots

I'm fat & bald, have empathy for me.

Maybe the racism you feel is in your head, a card often played because you don't succeed or just don't bother trying.

I never hear Asians moaning, playing the victim card, they just get on with it and succeed.

Get it in your tiny brain

White people generally don't care about your skin pigment

Just your character

And in your case, you are a self pitying prick.

FAO MM3260
Citysince72
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby mm3260 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:14 pm

Citysince72 wrote:Mate, your black

So fxcking what

Do you realise the majority of white people don't care if your black, white, pink or purple with yellow spots

I'm fat & bald, have empathy for me.

Maybe the racism you feel is in your head, a card often played because you don't succeed or just don't bother trying.

I never hear Asians moaning, playing the victim card, they just get on with it and succeed.

Get it in your tiny brain

White people generally don't care about your skin pigment

Just your character

And in your case, you are a self pitying prick.

FAO MM3260


you have an obvious problem with Black people or people of colour even though you try to disguise it.

Your quote about 2 black professional sportsmen sums you up nicely, "Sterling, hamilton, promotes all this equality, they are pampered multi millionaires.

It's pathetic

Look up to Morgan Freeman not them 2 cretins."

Have you ever referred to white sports people as pampered Millionaire cretins on here?

You saying that your normal and not ignorant for not taking a knee suggests that black people are not normal and are ignorant.

You are fixated with the male reproductive organ call me a prick and others cocks etc. Is that why you have this problem. aww bless you. Are you somewhat lacking in that area and you hatred and anger is a result of you perceived failure in the "toilet" region and a sense of envy?

And by the way my tiny brain got me a HND a degree and a masters degree and a successful career in Law, but yes i did have to prove i was better than my white counterparts because being equal is good enough for most people of colour.

You will never know how that feels or impacts your life but you can carry on spouting your vile rhetoric against people who are looking for equality and you can say it's in our head but deep down you know your wrong
mm3260
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:47 pm

mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:Mate, your black

So fxcking what

Do you realise the majority of white people don't care if your black, white, pink or purple with yellow spots

I'm fat & bald, have empathy for me.

Maybe the racism you feel is in your head, a card often played because you don't succeed or just don't bother trying.

I never hear Asians moaning, playing the victim card, they just get on with it and succeed.

Get it in your tiny brain

White people generally don't care about your skin pigment

Just your character

And in your case, you are a self pitying prick.

FAO MM3260


you have an obvious problem with Black people or people of colour even though you try to disguise it.

Your quote about 2 black professional sportsmen sums you up nicely, "Sterling, hamilton, promotes all this equality, they are pampered multi millionaires.

It's pathetic

Look up to Morgan Freeman not them 2 cretins."

Have you ever referred to white sports people as pampered Millionaire cretins on here?

You saying that your normal and not ignorant for not taking a knee suggests that black people are not normal and are ignorant.

You are fixated with the male reproductive organ call me a prick and others cocks etc. Is that why you have this problem. aww bless you. Are you somewhat lacking in that area and you hatred and anger is a result of you perceived failure in the "toilet" region and a sense of envy?

And by the way my tiny brain got me a HND a degree and a masters degree and a successful career in Law, but yes i did have to prove i was better than my white counterparts because being equal is good enough for most people of colour.

You will never know how that feels or impacts your life but you can carry on spouting your vile rhetoric against people who are looking for equality and you can say it's in our head but deep down you know your wrong


Oh bless, you got on in life. Well done, colour don't matter see does it.

Black people had equality in the UK back 20/30 years ago. Your more protected than the queen you dull prick.

Ability, determination, motivation matters no matter what colour

Don't get me started on white clowns, lineker, Corbyn,Blair,starmer, dripford, all pampered tossers

You want to throw grades around

I got 3 degrees, history, youth work & politics.
Countless A levels, numerous awards for my Youth Work but I only highlight it as you did.

Cocks, yes let's be kids, I love cock

Married twice, engaged 3 times and my arse is a virgin

But yes I love cock, you utter prick

I do wish you was younger, I hate violence but I'd happily chin you.

You prick, are the racist, "better than white counterparts

Do you think the average white man cares what colour you are?

Chip, you got a potato the size of a house on your shoulder.

Stop the "feel sorry for me I'm black crap" and

Live, you utter prick
Citysince72
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby mm3260 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:04 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:Mate, your black

So fxcking what

Do you realise the majority of white people don't care if your black, white, pink or purple with yellow spots

I'm fat & bald, have empathy for me.

Maybe the racism you feel is in your head, a card often played because you don't succeed or just don't bother trying.

I never hear Asians moaning, playing the victim card, they just get on with it and succeed.

Get it in your tiny brain

White people generally don't care about your skin pigment

Just your character

And in your case, you are a self pitying prick.

FAO MM3260


you have an obvious problem with Black people or people of colour even though you try to disguise it.

Your quote about 2 black professional sportsmen sums you up nicely, "Sterling, hamilton, promotes all this equality, they are pampered multi millionaires.

It's pathetic

Look up to Morgan Freeman not them 2 cretins."

Have you ever referred to white sports people as pampered Millionaire cretins on here?

You saying that your normal and not ignorant for not taking a knee suggests that black people are not normal and are ignorant.

You are fixated with the male reproductive organ call me a prick and others cocks etc. Is that why you have this problem. aww bless you. Are you somewhat lacking in that area and you hatred and anger is a result of you perceived failure in the "toilet" region and a sense of envy?

And by the way my tiny brain got me a HND a degree and a masters degree and a successful career in Law, but yes i did have to prove i was better than my white counterparts because being equal is good enough for most people of colour.

You will never know how that feels or impacts your life but you can carry on spouting your vile rhetoric against people who are looking for equality and you can say it's in our head but deep down you know your wrong


Oh bless, you got on in life. Well done, colour don't matter see does it.

Black people had equality in the UK back 20/30 years ago. Your more protected than the queen you dull prick.

Ability, determination, motivation matters no matter what colour

Don't get me started on white clowns, lineker, Corbyn,Blair,starmer, dripford, all pampered tossers

You want to throw grades around

I got 3 degrees, history, youth work & politics.
Countless A levels, numerous awards for my Youth Work but I only highlight it as you did.

Cocks, yes let's be kids, I love cock

Married twice, engaged 3 times and my arse is a virgin

But yes I love cock, you utter prick

I do wish you was younger, I hate violence but I'd happily chin you.

You prick, are the racist, "better than white counterparts

Do you think the average white man cares what colour you are?

Chip, you got a potato the size of a house on your shoulder.

Stop the "feel sorry for me I'm black crap" and

Live, you utter prick


Every reply you make strengthens my argument. Its people like you that have caused BLM to the fore. You say that Black people don't try hard enough and that racism is in our heads. You attack successful black sports people and again you want to resort to Violence. and when you do your next degree try using "too" instead of "to". Where was your degree from with grammar like that, University of Trumpton? Would you gladly, "Chin" Rev Al Sharpton because he shares my views?". True Colours shining through sonny boy your guard is down. So much anger and violence i sense in this one, into the dark side he has slid. A small cock in his pants has revealed his true anger lol
mm3260
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:58 pm

mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:Mate, your black

So fxcking what

Do you realise the majority of white people don't care if your black, white, pink or purple with yellow spots

I'm fat & bald, have empathy for me.

Maybe the racism you feel is in your head, a card often played because you don't succeed or just don't bother trying.

I never hear Asians moaning, playing the victim card, they just get on with it and succeed.

Get it in your tiny brain

White people generally don't care about your skin pigment

Just your character

And in your case, you are a self pitying prick.

FAO MM3260


you have an obvious problem with Black people or people of colour even though you try to disguise it.

Your quote about 2 black professional sportsmen sums you up nicely, "Sterling, hamilton, promotes all this equality, they are pampered multi millionaires.

It's pathetic

Look up to Morgan Freeman not them 2 cretins."

Have you ever referred to white sports people as pampered Millionaire cretins on here?

You saying that your normal and not ignorant for not taking a knee suggests that black people are not normal and are ignorant.

You are fixated with the male reproductive organ call me a prick and others cocks etc. Is that why you have this problem. aww bless you. Are you somewhat lacking in that area and you hatred and anger is a result of you perceived failure in the "toilet" region and a sense of envy?

And by the way my tiny brain got me a HND a degree and a masters degree and a successful career in Law, but yes i did have to prove i was better than my white counterparts because being equal is good enough for most people of colour.

You will never know how that feels or impacts your life but you can carry on spouting your vile rhetoric against people who are looking for equality and you can say it's in our head but deep down you know your wrong


Oh bless, you got on in life. Well done, colour don't matter see does it.

Black people had equality in the UK back 20/30 years ago. Your more protected than the queen you dull prick.

Ability, determination, motivation matters no matter what colour

Don't get me started on white clowns, lineker, Corbyn,Blair,starmer, dripford, all pampered tossers

You want to throw grades around

I got 3 degrees, history, youth work & politics.
Countless A levels, numerous awards for my Youth Work but I only highlight it as you did.

Cocks, yes let's be kids, I love cock

Married twice, engaged 3 times and my arse is a virgin

But yes I love cock, you utter prick

I do wish you was younger, I hate violence but I'd happily chin you.

You prick, are the racist, "better than white counterparts

Do you think the average white man cares what colour you are?

Chip, you got a potato the size of a house on your shoulder.

Stop the "feel sorry for me I'm black crap" and

Live, you utter prick


Every reply you make strengthens my argument. Its people like you that have caused BLM to the fore. You say that Black people don't try hard enough and that racism is in our heads. You attack successful black sports people and again you want to resort to Violence. and when you do your next degree try using "too" instead of "to". Where was your degree from with grammar like that, University of Trumpton? Would you gladly, "Chin" Rev Al Sharpton because he shares my views?". True Colours shining through sonny boy your guard is down. So much anger and violence i sense in this one, into the dark side he has slid. A small cock in his pants has revealed his true anger lol


It's a message board dear

My grammar is not to be marked, so I tend not to bother going over my comments, forgive me.

You seem very interested in what's in my pants

Are you debating exiting the closet old boy, dont fear us white, black and brown (excluding Muslims ofcourse)
really dont care, so come out and be happy, you deserve it

I could name more white folk I detest than black

Does that mean I'm racist to whites to

Amusing as you are, you are starting to bore me.

I dont need to confirm I'm not a racist, my black and Asian friends have never found reason to call me that

My Muslim friends have called me an "islamaphobe" but never racist

So I'd take there opinions before some silly old man

That clearly is racist towards white folk

Now, start first with family, then friends and you will find they are ok with your homosexuality.
Citysince72
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Panzermouse » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:29 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:Mate, your black

So fxcking what

Do you realise the majority of white people don't care if your black, white, pink or purple with yellow spots

I'm fat & bald, have empathy for me.

Maybe the racism you feel is in your head, a card often played because you don't succeed or just don't bother trying.

I never hear Asians moaning, playing the victim card, they just get on with it and succeed.

Get it in your tiny brain

White people generally don't care about your skin pigment

Just your character

And in your case, you are a self pitying prick.

FAO MM3260


you have an obvious problem with Black people or people of colour even though you try to disguise it.

Your quote about 2 black professional sportsmen sums you up nicely, "Sterling, hamilton, promotes all this equality, they are pampered multi millionaires.

It's pathetic

Look up to Morgan Freeman not them 2 cretins."

Have you ever referred to white sports people as pampered Millionaire cretins on here?

You saying that your normal and not ignorant for not taking a knee suggests that black people are not normal and are ignorant.

You are fixated with the male reproductive organ call me a prick and others cocks etc. Is that why you have this problem. aww bless you. Are you somewhat lacking in that area and you hatred and anger is a result of you perceived failure in the "toilet" region and a sense of envy?

And by the way my tiny brain got me a HND a degree and a masters degree and a successful career in Law, but yes i did have to prove i was better than my white counterparts because being equal is good enough for most people of colour.

You will never know how that feels or impacts your life but you can carry on spouting your vile rhetoric against people who are looking for equality and you can say it's in our head but deep down you know your wrong


Oh bless, you got on in life. Well done, colour don't matter see does it.

Black people had equality in the UK back 20/30 years ago. Your more protected than the queen you dull prick.

Ability, determination, motivation matters no matter what colour

Don't get me started on white clowns, lineker, Corbyn,Blair,starmer, dripford, all pampered tossers

You want to throw grades around

I got 3 degrees, history, youth work & politics.
Countless A levels, numerous awards for my Youth Work but I only highlight it as you did.

Cocks, yes let's be kids, I love cock

Married twice, engaged 3 times and my arse is a virgin

But yes I love cock, you utter prick

I do wish you was younger, I hate violence but I'd happily chin you.

You prick, are the racist, "better than white counterparts

Do you think the average white man cares what colour you are?

Chip, you got a potato the size of a house on your shoulder.

Stop the "feel sorry for me I'm black crap" and

Live, you utter prick


Every reply you make strengthens my argument. Its people like you that have caused BLM to the fore. You say that Black people don't try hard enough and that racism is in our heads. You attack successful black sports people and again you want to resort to Violence. and when you do your next degree try using "too" instead of "to". Where was your degree from with grammar like that, University of Trumpton? Would you gladly, "Chin" Rev Al Sharpton because he shares my views?". True Colours shining through sonny boy your guard is down. So much anger and violence i sense in this one, into the dark side he has slid. A small cock in his pants has revealed his true anger lol


It's a message board dear

My grammar is not to be marked, so I tend not to bother going over my comments, forgive me.

You seem very interested in what's in my pants

Are you debating exiting the closet old boy, dont fear us white, black and brown (excluding Muslims ofcourse)
really dont care, so come out and be happy, you deserve it

I could name more white folk I detest than black

Does that mean I'm racist to whites to

Amusing as you are, you are starting to bore me.

I dont need to confirm I'm not a racist, my black and Asian friends have never found reason to call me that

My Muslim friends have called me an "islamaphobe" but never racist

So I'd take there opinions before some silly old man

That clearly is racist towards white folk

Now, start first with family, then friends and you will find they are ok with your homosexuality.


He's got you biting good and proper.
Panzermouse
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:54 pm

Panzermouse wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:Mate, your black

So fxcking what

Do you realise the majority of white people don't care if your black, white, pink or purple with yellow spots

I'm fat & bald, have empathy for me.

Maybe the racism you feel is in your head, a card often played because you don't succeed or just don't bother trying.

I never hear Asians moaning, playing the victim card, they just get on with it and succeed.

Get it in your tiny brain

White people generally don't care about your skin pigment

Just your character

And in your case, you are a self pitying prick.

FAO MM3260


you have an obvious problem with Black people or people of colour even though you try to disguise it.

Your quote about 2 black professional sportsmen sums you up nicely, "Sterling, hamilton, promotes all this equality, they are pampered multi millionaires.

It's pathetic

Look up to Morgan Freeman not them 2 cretins."

Have you ever referred to white sports people as pampered Millionaire cretins on here?

You saying that your normal and not ignorant for not taking a knee suggests that black people are not normal and are ignorant.

You are fixated with the male reproductive organ call me a prick and others cocks etc. Is that why you have this problem. aww bless you. Are you somewhat lacking in that area and you hatred and anger is a result of you perceived failure in the "toilet" region and a sense of envy?

And by the way my tiny brain got me a HND a degree and a masters degree and a successful career in Law, but yes i did have to prove i was better than my white counterparts because being equal is good enough for most people of colour.

You will never know how that feels or impacts your life but you can carry on spouting your vile rhetoric against people who are looking for equality and you can say it's in our head but deep down you know your wrong


Oh bless, you got on in life. Well done, colour don't matter see does it.

Black people had equality in the UK back 20/30 years ago. Your more protected than the queen you dull prick.

Ability, determination, motivation matters no matter what colour

Don't get me started on white clowns, lineker, Corbyn,Blair,starmer, dripford, all pampered tossers

You want to throw grades around

I got 3 degrees, history, youth work & politics.
Countless A levels, numerous awards for my Youth Work but I only highlight it as you did.

Cocks, yes let's be kids, I love cock

Married twice, engaged 3 times and my arse is a virgin

But yes I love cock, you utter prick

I do wish you was younger, I hate violence but I'd happily chin you.

You prick, are the racist, "better than white counterparts

Do you think the average white man cares what colour you are?

Chip, you got a potato the size of a house on your shoulder.

Stop the "feel sorry for me I'm black crap" and

Live, you utter prick


Every reply you make strengthens my argument. Its people like you that have caused BLM to the fore. You say that Black people don't try hard enough and that racism is in our heads. You attack successful black sports people and again you want to resort to Violence. and when you do your next degree try using "too" instead of "to". Where was your degree from with grammar like that, University of Trumpton? Would you gladly, "Chin" Rev Al Sharpton because he shares my views?". True Colours shining through sonny boy your guard is down. So much anger and violence i sense in this one, into the dark side he has slid. A small cock in his pants has revealed his true anger lol


It's a message board dear

My grammar is not to be marked, so I tend not to bother going over my comments, forgive me.

You seem very interested in what's in my pants

Are you debating exiting the closet old boy, dont fear us white, black and brown (excluding Muslims ofcourse)
really dont care, so come out and be happy, you deserve it

I could name more white folk I detest than black

Does that mean I'm racist to whites to

Amusing as you are, you are starting to bore me.

I dont need to confirm I'm not a racist, my black and Asian friends have never found reason to call me that

My Muslim friends have called me an "islamaphobe" but never racist

So I'd take there opinions before some silly old man

That clearly is racist towards white folk

Now, start first with family, then friends and you will find they are ok with your homosexuality.


He's got you biting good and proper.


Haha

I love the banter mate

Dont tell him but I've only got one degree not 3 :D
Citysince72
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:00 pm

First of all thank you for answering the questions. :thumbup:

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Depends how you rank. It is my belief that I do think people would treat an elderly (former?) Policeman differently to George though.


The reason I asked the question was that you brought the notion of some lives mattering more than others forward when you asked if someone would consider their life equal to a murderer as a counter to the point that all lives matter.

But for your position to stand, where you were countering whether all lives matter, and that one life is potentially worth more than another, it is fair request to ask you to stand by that and for you to place value on one over the other.

You see it really does draw attention to the hypocrisy of BLM as an organisation.

Both men died just 11 days apart. Both men were black. The coverage of Dorn's death was significantly less even though as you suggest most people would treat Dorn with greater respect than Floyd. So I keep coming to the question where was the outcry over Dorn's murder? Where were the global protests?

There was just one small march, in his home town where the black community and the St Louis police force marched arm in arm.

The only conclusion I can draw from the disparity in the coverage is that Dorn was a cop so he was the wrong type of black.

This would suggest that some Black Lives Matter more. Or four legs good two legs better if you've read animal farm.

Unfortunately, those at the head of BLM, those who choose which death should be amplified, who should be the martyrs, in whose name we should tear cities down across the western world, don't seem to have a similar moral basis on deciding this as you yourself have put forward.

To those at the top of BLM it seems, the selection instead is based on who fits their narrative better. A black man killed by a white cop, is evidently a worse crime than a black cop killed by a black thug regardless of the context in their eyes.

This for me instantly rips apart the entire BLM narrative and exposes the hypocrisy.

There are many other reasons which I have listed before that do the same, but this one is right there in front of us and it is utilising your very own logic presented earlier in this thread.

Put simply, BLM do not stand for protecting or respecting all black lives, just those that they cant utilise to their own advantage. They don't want equality for black people, they want to empower those they can manipulate. Those who are black that they can't control they attack through racist vitriol and worse.

They are not for the black community, the black community is a vehicle for them to achieve their aims.

They are not the 'grass root's organisation they claim to be, they are another head of the Hydra alongside ANTIFA, Extinction Rebellion and whole host of other well funded 'grass roots' organisations that all share a common poisonous ideology.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:07 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:First of all thank you for answering the questions. :thumbup:

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Depends how you rank. It is my belief that I do think people would treat an elderly (former?) Policeman differently to George though.


The reason I asked the question was that you brought the notion of some lives mattering more than others forward when you asked if someone would consider their life equal to a murderer as a counter to the point that all lives matter.

But for your position to stand, where you were countering whether all lives matter, and that one life is potentially worth more than another, it is fair request to ask you to stand by that and for you to place value on one over the other.

You see it really does draw attention to the hypocrisy of BLM as an organisation.

Both men died just 11 days apart. Both men were black. The coverage of Dorn's death was significantly less even though as you suggest most people would treat Dorn with greater respect than Floyd. So I keep coming to the question where was the outcry over Dorn's murder? Where were the global protests?

There was just one small march, in his home town where the black community and the St Louis police force marched arm in arm.

The only conclusion I can draw from the disparity in the coverage is that Dorn was a cop so he was the wrong type of black.

This would suggest that some Black Lives Matter more. Or four legs good two legs better if you've read animal farm.

Unfortunately, those at the head of BLM, those who choose which death should be amplified, who should be the martyrs, in whose name we should tear cities down across the western world, don't seem to have a similar moral basis on deciding this as you yourself have put forward.

To those at the top of BLM it seems, the selection instead is based on who fits their narrative better. A black man killed by a white cop, is evidently a worse crime than a black cop killed by a black thug regardless of the context in their eyes.

This for me instantly rips apart the entire BLM narrative and exposes the hypocrisy.

There are many other reasons which I have listed before that do the same, but this one is right there in front of us and it is utilising your very own logic presented earlier in this thread.

Put simply, BLM do not stand for protecting or respecting all black lives, just those that they cant utilise to their own advantage. They don't want equality for black people, they want to empower those they can manipulate. Those who are black that they can't control they attack through racist vitriol and worse.

They are not for the black community, the black community is a vehicle for them to achieve their aims.

They are not the 'grass root's organisation they claim to be, they are another head of the Hydra alongside ANTIFA, Extinction Rebellion and whole host of other well funded 'grass roots' organisations that all share a common poisonous ideology.


I have read your post twice before replying.

You sum the situation we have up perfectly

I think exactly the same but you have worded it better than I could have

I word things, I read it back and it just seems I have attitude.

So I salute you for a post that should surely end this debate.

A voice of reason in a sea of bullshxt

Well played ealing_ayotollah
Citysince72
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:14 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:First of all thank you for answering the questions. :thumbup:

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Depends how you rank. It is my belief that I do think people would treat an elderly (former?) Policeman differently to George though.


The reason I asked the question was that you brought the notion of some lives mattering more than others forward when you asked if someone would consider their life equal to a murderer as a counter to the point that all lives matter.

But for your position to stand, where you were countering whether all lives matter, and that one life is potentially worth more than another, it is fair request to ask you to stand by that and for you to place value on one over the other.

You see it really does draw attention to the hypocrisy of BLM as an organisation.

Both men died just 11 days apart. Both men were black. The coverage of Dorn's death was significantly less even though as you suggest most people would treat Dorn with greater respect than Floyd. So I keep coming to the question where was the outcry over Dorn's murder? Where were the global protests?

There was just one small march, in his home town where the black community and the St Louis police force marched arm in arm.

The only conclusion I can draw from the disparity in the coverage is that Dorn was a cop so he was the wrong type of black.

This would suggest that some Black Lives Matter more. Or four legs good two legs better if you've read animal farm.

Unfortunately, those at the head of BLM, those who choose which death should be amplified, who should be the martyrs, in whose name we should tear cities down across the western world, don't seem to have a similar moral basis on deciding this as you yourself have put forward.

To those at the top of BLM it seems, the selection instead is based on who fits their narrative better. A black man killed by a white cop, is evidently a worse crime than a black cop killed by a black thug regardless of the context in their eyes.

This for me instantly rips apart the entire BLM narrative and exposes the hypocrisy.

There are many other reasons which I have listed before that do the same, but this one is right there in front of us and it is utilising your very own logic presented earlier in this thread.

Put simply, BLM do not stand for protecting or respecting all black lives, just those that they cant utilise to their own advantage. They don't want equality for black people, they want to empower those they can manipulate. Those who are black that they can't control they attack through racist vitriol and worse.

They are not for the black community, the black community is a vehicle for them to achieve their aims.

They are not the 'grass root's organisation they claim to be, they are another head of the Hydra alongside ANTIFA, Extinction Rebellion and whole host of other well funded 'grass roots' organisations that all share a common poisonous ideology.


I have read your post twice before replying.

You sum the situation we have up perfectly

I think exactly the same but you have worded it better than I could have

I word things, I read it back and it just seems I have attitude.

So I salute you for a post that should surely end this debate.

A voice of reason in a sea of bullshxt

Well played ealing_ayotollah


Cheers fella appreciate the kind words :thumbup:

The division BLM has caused and how far they have set race relations back in this country and others makes me sick to the core and I just feel I have to put the point across that they are not what they claim to be as best I can.

:ayatollah:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:24 pm

mm3260 wrote:And by the way my tiny brain got me a HND a degree and a masters degree and a successful career in Law, but yes i did have to prove i was better than my white counterparts because being equal is good enough for most people of colour.


This is a genuine question and a hypothetical one with nothing but good intentions and a bit of curiosity. If you were employed as part of a diversity quota, so your employers hired you solely based on the colour of your skin rather than the qualifications you have worked so hard to achieve would you find that offensive?

I honestly don't mean to cause offence by asking that by the way, I just wondered what your position on it was as someone well qualified and black.

I know a lot of companies that have such an approach, at least unofficially, but it seems counter-intuitive to me in that it strips candidates down to their core immutable characteristics (same as all women shortlists) rather than judge them on their merits they have worked so hard to achieve.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:26 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:First of all thank you for answering the questions. :thumbup:

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Depends how you rank. It is my belief that I do think people would treat an elderly (former?) Policeman differently to George though.


The reason I asked the question was that you brought the notion of some lives mattering more than others forward when you asked if someone would consider their life equal to a murderer as a counter to the point that all lives matter.

But for your position to stand, where you were countering whether all lives matter, and that one life is potentially worth more than another, it is fair request to ask you to stand by that and for you to place value on one over the other.

You see it really does draw attention to the hypocrisy of BLM as an organisation.

Both men died just 11 days apart. Both men were black. The coverage of Dorn's death was significantly less even though as you suggest most people would treat Dorn with greater respect than Floyd. So I keep coming to the question where was the outcry over Dorn's murder? Where were the global protests?

There was just one small march, in his home town where the black community and the St Louis police force marched arm in arm.

The only conclusion I can draw from the disparity in the coverage is that Dorn was a cop so he was the wrong type of black.

This would suggest that some Black Lives Matter more. Or four legs good two legs better if you've read animal farm.

Unfortunately, those at the head of BLM, those who choose which death should be amplified, who should be the martyrs, in whose name we should tear cities down across the western world, don't seem to have a similar moral basis on deciding this as you yourself have put forward.

To those at the top of BLM it seems, the selection instead is based on who fits their narrative better. A black man killed by a white cop, is evidently a worse crime than a black cop killed by a black thug regardless of the context in their eyes.

This for me instantly rips apart the entire BLM narrative and exposes the hypocrisy.

There are many other reasons which I have listed before that do the same, but this one is right there in front of us and it is utilising your very own logic presented earlier in this thread.

Put simply, BLM do not stand for protecting or respecting all black lives, just those that they cant utilise to their own advantage. They don't want equality for black people, they want to empower those they can manipulate. Those who are black that they can't control they attack through racist vitriol and worse.

They are not for the black community, the black community is a vehicle for them to achieve their aims.

They are not the 'grass root's organisation they claim to be, they are another head of the Hydra alongside ANTIFA, Extinction Rebellion and whole host of other well funded 'grass roots' organisations that all share a common poisonous ideology.


I have read your post twice before replying.

You sum the situation we have up perfectly

I think exactly the same but you have worded it better than I could have

I word things, I read it back and it just seems I have attitude.

So I salute you for a post that should surely end this debate.

A voice of reason in a sea of bullshxt

Well played ealing_ayotollah


Cheers fella appreciate the kind words :thumbup:

The division BLM has caused and how far they have set race relations back in this country and others makes me sick to the core and I just feel I have to put the point across that they are not what they claim to be as best I can.

:ayatollah:


Fairplay, you do it well

I get so angry about it all I just come across as I got attitude.

cheers mate, you have said what I would like to say but worded it a thousand times better :occasion5:
Citysince72
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby skidemin » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:42 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:First of all thank you for answering the questions. :thumbup:

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Depends how you rank. It is my belief that I do think people would treat an elderly (former?) Policeman differently to George though.


The reason I asked the question was that you brought the notion of some lives mattering more than others forward when you asked if someone would consider their life equal to a murderer as a counter to the point that all lives matter.

But for your position to stand, where you were countering whether all lives matter, and that one life is potentially worth more than another, it is fair request to ask you to stand by that and for you to place value on one over the other.

You see it really does draw attention to the hypocrisy of BLM as an organisation.

Both men died just 11 days apart. Both men were black. The coverage of Dorn's death was significantly less even though as you suggest most people would treat Dorn with greater respect than Floyd. So I keep coming to the question where was the outcry over Dorn's murder? Where were the global protests?

There was just one small march, in his home town where the black community and the St Louis police force marched arm in arm.

The only conclusion I can draw from the disparity in the coverage is that Dorn was a cop so he was the wrong type of black.

This would suggest that some Black Lives Matter more. Or four legs good two legs better if you've read animal farm.

Unfortunately, those at the head of BLM, those who choose which death should be amplified, who should be the martyrs, in whose name we should tear cities down across the western world, don't seem to have a similar moral basis on deciding this as you yourself have put forward.

To those at the top of BLM it seems, the selection instead is based on who fits their narrative better. A black man killed by a white cop, is evidently a worse crime than a black cop killed by a black thug regardless of the context in their eyes.

This for me instantly rips apart the entire BLM narrative and exposes the hypocrisy.

There are many other reasons which I have listed before that do the same, but this one is right there in front of us and it is utilising your very own logic presented earlier in this thread.

Put simply, BLM do not stand for protecting or respecting all black lives, just those that they cant utilise to their own advantage. They don't want equality for black people, they want to empower those they can manipulate. Those who are black that they can't control they attack through racist vitriol and worse.

They are not for the black community, the black community is a vehicle for them to achieve their aims.

They are not the 'grass root's organisation they claim to be, they are another head of the Hydra alongside ANTIFA, Extinction Rebellion and whole host of other well funded 'grass roots' organisations that all share a common poisonous ideology.


I have read your post twice before replying.

You sum the situation we have up perfectly

I think exactly the same but you have worded it better than I could have

I word things, I read it back and it just seems I have attitude.

So I salute you for a post that should surely end this debate.

A voice of reason in a sea of bullshxt

Well played ealing_ayotollah


Cheers fella appreciate the kind words :thumbup:

The division BLM has caused and how far they have set race relations back in this country and others makes me sick to the core and I just feel I have to put the point across that they are not what they claim to be as best I can.

:ayatollah:


Fairplay, you do it well

I get so angry about it all I just come across as I got attitude.

cheers mate, you have said what I would like to say but worded it a thousand times better :occasion5:




at least you know what your angry about... some started off believing BLM were {A } found out they were wrong so moved to { B } found they were wrong and are currently running out of letters
skidemin
 
Posts: 4695
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Jock » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:42 pm

mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:Mate, your black

So fxcking what

Do you realise the majority of white people don't care if your black, white, pink or purple with yellow spots

I'm fat & bald, have empathy for me.

Maybe the racism you feel is in your head, a card often played because you don't succeed or just don't bother trying.

I never hear Asians moaning, playing the victim card, they just get on with it and succeed.

Get it in your tiny brain

White people generally don't care about your skin pigment

Just your character

And in your case, you are a self pitying prick.

FAO MM3260


you have an obvious problem with Black people or people of colour even though you try to disguise it.

Your quote about 2 black professional sportsmen sums you up nicely, "Sterling, hamilton, promotes all this equality, they are pampered multi millionaires.

It's pathetic

Look up to Morgan Freeman not them 2 cretins."

Have you ever referred to white sports people as pampered Millionaire cretins on here?

You saying that your normal and not ignorant for not taking a knee suggests that black people are not normal and are ignorant.

You are fixated with the male reproductive organ call me a prick and others cocks etc. Is that why you have this problem. aww bless you. Are you somewhat lacking in that area and you hatred and anger is a result of you perceived failure in the "toilet" region and a sense of envy?

And by the way my tiny brain got me a HND a degree and a masters degree and a successful career in Law, but yes i did have to prove i was better than my white counterparts because being equal is good enough for most people of colour.

You will never know how that feels or impacts your life but you can carry on spouting your vile rhetoric against people who are looking for equality and you can say it's in our head but deep down you know your wrong


Oh bless, you got on in life. Well done, colour don't matter see does it.

Black people had equality in the UK back 20/30 years ago. Your more protected than the queen you dull prick.

Ability, determination, motivation matters no matter what colour

Don't get me started on white clowns, lineker, Corbyn,Blair,starmer, dripford, all pampered tossers

You want to throw grades around

I got 3 degrees, history, youth work & politics.
Countless A levels, numerous awards for my Youth Work but I only highlight it as you did.

Cocks, yes let's be kids, I love cock

Married twice, engaged 3 times and my arse is a virgin

But yes I love cock, you utter prick

I do wish you was younger, I hate violence but I'd happily chin you.

You prick, are the racist, "better than white counterparts

Do you think the average white man cares what colour you are?

Chip, you got a potato the size of a house on your shoulder.

Stop the "feel sorry for me I'm black crap" and

Live, you utter prick


Every reply you make strengthens my argument. Its people like you that have caused BLM to the fore. You say that Black people don't try hard enough and that racism is in our heads. You attack successful black sports people and again you want to resort to Violence. and when you do your next degree try using "too" instead of "to". Where was your degree from with grammar like that, University of Trumpton? Would you gladly, "Chin" Rev Al Sharpton because he shares my views?". True Colours shining through sonny boy your guard is down. So much anger and violence i sense in this one, into the dark side he has slid. A small cock in his pants has revealed his true anger lol
Don’t want to hi jackyour love in with MM :lol: but I’d say The Stop Trump Colalition has pushed BLM to the fore, personally I think they’ve done more harm to race relations in the UK than the NF or BNP. What’s your thoughts on White Privilege and reparations?
Jock
 
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby rumpo kid » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:16 pm

If those boys met up for a beer, they could compare notes so to speak..
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2820
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Jock » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:25 pm

rumpo kid wrote:If those boys met up for a beer, they could compare notes so to speak..

The sexual tension is palpable :lol: :lol:
Jock
 
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:28 pm

rumpo kid wrote:If those boys met up for a beer, they could compare notes so to speak..


:lol:

I think a lot of people will be disappointed when this love in stops mate.
Comedy Gold!

Mr Angry Vs Mr Law Degree

:happy1:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 7360
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:28 pm

rumpo kid wrote:If those boys met up for a beer, they could compare notes so to speak..



As long as he doesnt mark me for grammar

Opinions are just that

Something we are entitled to right or wrong.

Jock

As for white privilege, it's a myth

Trump doesn't interest me, not my country

But wether hes right ir wrong I'd rather a PM who does what he says/ wants

Rather than what is popular among the left and biased media

Cant be that bad to be voted in as president can he

And in my opi ion after 47 years o this planet this country of ours is not that racist :thumbup:

That's another myth
Citysince72
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby mm3260 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:41 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mm3260 wrote:And by the way my tiny brain got me a HND a degree and a masters degree and a successful career in Law, but yes i did have to prove i was better than my white counterparts because being equal is good enough for most people of colour.


This is a genuine question and a hypothetical one with nothing but good intentions and a bit of curiosity. If you were employed as part of a diversity quota, so your employers hired you solely based on the colour of your skin rather than the qualifications you have worked so hard to achieve would you find that offensive?

I honestly don't mean to cause offence by asking that by the way, I just wondered what your position on it was as someone well qualified and black.

I know a lot of companies that have such an approach, at least unofficially, but it seems counter-intuitive to me in that it strips candidates down to their core immutable characteristics (same as all women shortlists) rather than judge them on their merits they have worked so hard to achieve.


When i was younger and just left school I went for an interview with an engineering firm for an apprenticeship. I was told at the interview, " if you don't get the job, please dont think it's because of your colour". I thought how strange but needless to say i didn't get the job.

I worked for a while as a legal executive with a large Criminal Law practice and was told in no uncertain terms by a co worker who was a lot older than me that i had to show i was better than the White execs because being as good as them would not progress me. He was right with his advice in that firm.

I went to University and studied for a computing HND before deciding to Study Law and also a Masters.

I got my job i hope on merit and would have resigned on the spot if I had been the ,"token". Bit of South Park there lol. I was successful at what i did but i was originally in a selection process with people who had only got a Bachelor of law degree. I was Showing i was better thus i didn't try for a position until i had the greater qualification.

I hate positive discrimination in any form be it colour, religion, sex or handicap. If i'm seeing a doctor i want the best doctor and not one who fulfills a quota.
mm3260
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby skidemin » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:44 pm

mm3260 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mm3260 wrote:And by the way my tiny brain got me a HND a degree and a masters degree and a successful career in Law, but yes i did have to prove i was better than my white counterparts because being equal is good enough for most people of colour.


This is a genuine question and a hypothetical one with nothing but good intentions and a bit of curiosity. If you were employed as part of a diversity quota, so your employers hired you solely based on the colour of your skin rather than the qualifications you have worked so hard to achieve would you find that offensive?

I honestly don't mean to cause offence by asking that by the way, I just wondered what your position on it was as someone well qualified and black.

I know a lot of companies that have such an approach, at least unofficially, but it seems counter-intuitive to me in that it strips candidates down to their core immutable characteristics (same as all women shortlists) rather than judge them on their merits they have worked so hard to achieve.


When i was younger and just left school I went for an interview with an engineering firm for an apprenticeship. I was told at the interview, " if you don't get the job, please dont think it's because of your colour". I thought how strange but needless to say i didn't get the job.

I worked for a while as a legal executive with a large Criminal Law practice and was told in no uncertain terms by a co worker who was a lot older than me that i had to show i was better than the White execs because being as good as them would not progress me. He was right with his advice in that firm.

I went to University and studied for a computing HND before deciding to Study Law and also a Masters.

I got my job i hope on merit and would have resigned on the spot if I had been the ,"token". Bit of South Park there lol. I was successful at what i did but i was originally in a selection process with people who had only got a Bachelor of law degree. I was Showing i was better thus i didn't try for a position until i had the greater qualification.

I hate positive discrimination in any form be it colour, religion, sex or handicap. If i'm seeing a doctor i want the best doctor and not one who fulfills a quota.



yep. and salmon live in trees and Roath is a self made millionaire
skidemin
 
Posts: 4695
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:55 pm

mm3260 wrote:hen you do your next degree try using "too" instead of "to". Where was your degree from with grammar like that, University of Trumpton?


He may struggle with to/too but in fairness at University of Trumpton they tend to focus more on Hugh, Pugh and Barney McGrew :laughing6:

I'll get me coat.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:57 pm

mm3260 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mm3260 wrote:And by the way my tiny brain got me a HND a degree and a masters degree and a successful career in Law, but yes i did have to prove i was better than my white counterparts because being equal is good enough for most people of colour.


This is a genuine question and a hypothetical one with nothing but good intentions and a bit of curiosity. If you were employed as part of a diversity quota, so your employers hired you solely based on the colour of your skin rather than the qualifications you have worked so hard to achieve would you find that offensive?

I honestly don't mean to cause offence by asking that by the way, I just wondered what your position on it was as someone well qualified and black.

I know a lot of companies that have such an approach, at least unofficially, but it seems counter-intuitive to me in that it strips candidates down to their core immutable characteristics (same as all women shortlists) rather than judge them on their merits they have worked so hard to achieve.


When i was younger and just left school I went for an interview with an engineering firm for an apprenticeship. I was told at the interview, " if you don't get the job, please dont think it's because of your colour". I thought how strange but needless to say i didn't get the job.

I worked for a while as a legal executive with a large Criminal Law practice and was told in no uncertain terms by a co worker who was a lot older than me that i had to show i was better than the White execs because being as good as them would not progress me. He was right with his advice in that firm.

I went to University and studied for a computing HND before deciding to Study Law and also a Masters.

I got my job i hope on merit and would have resigned on the spot if I had been the ,"token". Bit of South Park there lol. I was successful at what i did but i was originally in a selection process with people who had only got a Bachelor of law degree. I was Showing i was better thus i didn't try for a position until i had the greater qualification.

I hate positive discrimination in any form be it colour, religion, sex or handicap. If i'm seeing a doctor i want the best doctor and not one who fulfills a quota.


Appreciate the answer. :thumbup:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Disgusted Racist players

Postby Sven » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:17 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mm3260 wrote:hen you do your next degree try using "too" instead of "to". Where was your degree from with grammar like that, University of Trumpton?


He may struggle with to/too but in fairness at University of Trumpton they tend to focus more on Hugh, Pugh and Barney McGrew :laughing6:

I'll get me coat.

Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb have private tuition ;) :laughing6:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 19854
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CF64 BLUE, Google [Bot], Jock, Majestic-12 [Bot], newblue57, piledriver64, stevee66, theclaw and 271 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.