Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: celtic haters

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:29 pm

phatfrog it's all about politics when it comes to rangers and celtic

why do we in south wales care so much about scotland anyway ?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:30 pm

exactly mozzer... :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Dirty Club with dirty fans.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:38 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:f**k celtic their a f*cking bunch of cunts....
and another thing the rangers fans ive spoke to laugh at the jacks and reckon they only pretend to go to gers games.. :ayatollah:

A few Jacks used to go in the Mid 90's but havnt been seen for years. There are a load of lads from Brum and a few Chelsea lads go regularly mind.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I'm a Rangers fan because my dad brought me up as one. I'm a Cardiff fan because my mam brought me up as one. So no, its not a "fashion statement" :roll: To say that, is just ignorance.

As for the British flags, well shock horror! Guess what, Swansea and Glasgow are both in.....duh duh duh! BRITAIN!!!! There's no harm in them waving a union flag.

And you may say you're welsh, not British. But have a look on you're passport. :ayatollah:

I bet you arnt all so anti union flag when you see one drapped over a service mans coffin. So why should it be any different of you see one carrying a union flag? Our army is British and YOU are British. Whether you like it or not!

GSTQ! :lol: :ayatollah:

well said :ayatollah: watp :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:12 am

jinks/cwm wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:I'm a Rangers fan because my dad brought me up as one. I'm a Cardiff fan because my mam brought me up as one. So no, its not a "fashion statement" :roll: To say that, is just ignorance.

As for the British flags, well shock horror! Guess what, Swansea and Glasgow are both in.....duh duh duh! BRITAIN!!!! There's no harm in them waving a union flag.

And you may say you're welsh, not British. But have a look on you're passport. :ayatollah:

I bet you arnt all so anti union flag when you see one drapped over a service mans coffin. So why should it be any different of you see one carrying a union flag? Our army is British and YOU are British. Whether you like it or not!

Well...if your Dad is actually from Glasgow and consequently brought you up to support either of those sides then fair enough....however I still don't think that there are too many links like that in South Wales considering the amount of people who proclaim to 'support' them, do you? It became a fashion thing around twenty years ago when the rise of C18 at football grounds became prevalent.....some choosing Rangers and others Celtic.......that's fashion.

As far as I'm concerned I don't give a fek for any of it. If you look at my earlier post, I said "Welsh not/before British", which could mean Welsh Not British or Welsh before British...where did I say I was either? The flying of the Union flag at grounds in the eighties was synonymous with England fans and naturally a backlash ocurred at our club and other Welsh clubs, flying Ddraig Goch's only....until the Jacks cottoned on to the political conotations with the flag, when they got into C18 and all that UDA/Rangers shit.

At no point did I talk about soldiers or the British state.....I'm 100% proud to be Welsh, which doesn't mean I can't be proud of our soldiers fighting overseas! They're not mutually exclusive..........Feck Politics in Football :D

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm

wales are not even represented in the union jack. f**k the union jacks.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 pm

samdm94 wrote:who on here hates celtic ? why ?
i do as i used to be a season ticket holder at ibrox .. so it was part and parcel :lol:

Cant stand them, they are IRA Lovers and Hate Britain, Hate the British Army etc etc etc etc etc

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:22 pm

Good to have your support Annis. f**k the Fenian bastards :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 am

EddieEdwards wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:f**k celtic their a f*cking bunch of cunts....
and another thing the rangers fans ive spoke to laugh at the jacks and reckon they only pretend to go to gers games.. :ayatollah:

A few Jacks used to go in the Mid 90's but havnt been seen for years. There are a load of lads from Brum and a few Chelsea lads go regularly mind.

plenty of city fans go there myself included. WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 am

jinks/cwm wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:54 pm

what's that got to do with football? :?:

btw Rangers fans do the Hitler salute, they support the British Army who fought against the Nazis, they are known being right wing and also fly the Star of David Israel flag... :shock:

think they are the ones who are a bit confused... :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Hofmeister wrote:what's that got to do with football? :?:

btw Rangers fans do the Hitler salute, they support the British Army who fought against the Nazis, they are known being right wing and also fly the Star of David Israel flag... :shock:

think they are the ones who are a bit confused... :lol:

Now now Hofmeister/Stefan, I AGREE IN SUPPORTING THE BRITISH ARMY 1,000 % :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:11 pm

why is britain at war then? why are british soldiers in afghanistan and iraq? to defend britain????

no, because the former US government wanted it that way, end of...

btw germany got troops in afghanistan too and we got coffins coming home too... would it make any difference if we would support them? over 60% of our population is against the the bundeswehr being in afghanistan... I am one of them...

we got no business down there, iraq was because of the oil, afghanistan is to fight against terrorists which the western nations usa & britain and saudi arabia funded and who were trained by the CIA to fight the russians... this whole mess was created by western governments and now young men are dying...

do I feel sorry for em? yes of course, i feel sorry for every man or women who dies.... are they heroes? no, it is their job, a soldiers risk is to get killed in action, and they know that.

and i wont support the british, american or german army down there cos supporting them means supporting a war that i dont want...

and still: what has that got to do with football?

p.s. f**k the Rangers... Hail, Hail... :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Hofmeister wrote:why is britain at war then? why are british soldiers in afghanistan and iraq? to defend britain????

btw germany got troops in afghanistan too and we got coffins coming home too... would it make any difference if we would support them? over 60% of our population is against the the bundeswehr being in afghanistan... I am one of them...

are they heroes? no, it is their job, a soldiers risk is to get killed in action, and they know that.

and i wont support the british, american or german army down there cos supporting them means supporting a war that i dont want...

Your an idiot pal.

stick to your German Teams eh.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:32 pm

explain pls...

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Your a guest when you come to this country.

British Soldiers ARE Hero's.

Show some respect, even if it is your opinion, keep it to yourself.

Your making yourself look a right disrespectful idiot posting stuff like the above.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:36 pm

so german soldiers are heroes too...?

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Hofmeister wrote:so german soldiers are heroes too...?

Every single soldier fighting in the coaltion is a hero whetever nationality they are.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Hofmeister wrote:why is britain at war then? why are british soldiers in afghanistan and iraq? to defend britain????

we got no business down there, iraq was because of the oil, afghanistan is to fight against terrorists which the western nations usa & britain and saudi arabia funded and who were trained by the CIA to fight the russians... this whole mess was created by western governments and now young men are dying...

do I feel sorry for em? yes of course, i feel sorry for every man or women who dies.... are they heroes? no, it is their job, a soldiers risk is to get killed in action, and they know that.

:shock: :roll:

But yes, German soldiers are heroes too. Aswell as the Danish, Candian, Aussies and any other nationality that are out there.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:45 pm

It baffles me that at CCFC we have a small loyalist element amongst our support. I find it bizarre, I think we're better than that.

Leave all of that loyalist/far right shit to the six fingered lot futher west down the M4.

I am not a particularly nationalistic person full stop and also have absolutely no time for Celtic fans that chant pro-IRA stuff and interrupt minutes silences for fallen troops but I can understand some Celtic fans being less than enthuastic about the British military. The British army/government have historically behaved pretty badly on the island of Ireland so resentment is hardly surprising.

I'm not a particular Celtic fan but give me Celtic over Glasgow Rangers anyday of the week.

To me large elements of Rangers support consist of the worst sort of British bigot. I'd go as far as to say that I dislike them even more than Swansea. A vile club supported by the most odious set of fans that I've come across.

By the way, those South Wales based Rangers fans who casually bandy about the slogan 'WE ARE THE PEOPLE' be aware that it has it's origins in the North of Ireland. It was originally chanted by bigoted protestants who felt it was right and fair to deny their catholic neighbours the fundamental right to vote through gerrymandering. NIce people.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:58 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

But yes, German soldiers are heroes too. Aswell as the Danish, Candian, Aussies and any other nationality that are out there.

why? cos they decided to become a soldier?

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

Yes because they became soldiers. They decided to put their life on the line for the good of their country. A lot of them brought joy and hope to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan. When my brother was out there, him and his mates would get family to send them sweets and toys so they could hand them out to children. Many soldiers did that, and for me shows that they went above their call of duty.

Just think, girls in Afghanistan can now go to school and read books without the threat of being burned with acid or being beaten.

But you're right, we really shouldn't support out soldiers because it might mean we support the war :?

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

I've never really understood how you instantly become a hero by becoming a soldier. Sure they deserve respect for doing a difficult and dangerous job.

Are they anymore heroic though than a nurse or a heart surgeon or even a copper tackling a knife wielding thug ??

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 pm

f**k the old firm

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote:f**k the old firm

are you ptb in disguise :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:31 pm

f**k celtic f**k hail hail...........
clydebank do they exist :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

Yes because they became soldiers. They decided to put their life on the line for the good of their country. A lot of them brought joy and hope to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan. When my brother was out there, him and his mates would get family to send them sweets and toys so they could hand them out to children. Many soldiers did that, and for me shows that they went above their call of duty.

Just think, girls in Afghanistan can now go to school and read books without the threat of being burned with acid or being beaten.

But you're right, we really shouldn't support out soldiers because it might mean we support the war :?

so all soldiers of all nations are heroes cos they do their duty... so e.g. the ones on the watchtowers of Dachau were heroes, the ones who used Zyklon B on the Jews were heroes, the ones who dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were heroes, the Serbs who slaughtered Bosnian men and boys were heroes, the ones who shoot innocent civilians are heroes...

Not saying all soldiers are like that, dont get me wrong. but to become a hero you need to do something really special not because you are what u are... of course there are soldiers who do a great job for human beings (regardless of nationality), its great that girls can go to school in afghanistan, but would that justify a war? or is it the media's fairytale of bringing freedom and democracy to all countries?

how about the people in Turkmenistan who live under a dictatorship without freedom of speech, internet, free press etc? should the western nation s declare war on them? oh no, wait Turmenistan is an American allie in their war on terror...
how about North-Corea? China? maybe Saudi-Arabia... or even better Iran....the next target...

I am against wars in general, as u may have found out. i believe that differences should be discussed in parliaments or conferences and not fought out on a battlefield. the biggest losers are the civilians of those nations.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Hof

I'm not going to continue this coversation with you because I do not respect your opinion on this matter. As some one who has had 3 generations in the armed forces, I find what you say highly insulting. And unfortunately you have decided to twist my words and some how insinuate that I believe that ALL soldiers through out the decades, even the ones who committed terrible unspeakable atrocities, are heroes.

I just hope you don't have any relatives in the army, or they would be thoroughly dissapointed with your words.

I'll leave you with this. Hate the sin, not the sinner.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 pm

agree to disagree...

btw my 2 granddads were both in our armed forces and I served my military service for Germany too (12 months)... but I think because you and me have a different upbringing our mentality is completely different....

lets leave it there...