Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

celtic haters

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:03 am

who on here hates celtic ? why ?
i do as i used to be a season ticket holder at ibrox .. so it was part and parcel :lol:

Re: celtic haters

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:09 am

I would prefer Celtic to Rangers anyday.

Celtic are a huge club with huge tradition, European cup winners, something that Rangers just can't match. Rangers remind me of the Jacks with their Unionist flags and chips on their shoulders so big they need a gallon of cooking oil to fry them. :mrgreen:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:12 am

i dont care about any of them, they aint in our league or setup :?

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:13 am

Easy. There's lots of Irish Celtic supporters who hate the British Forces and
lets be honest, I can understand that.

But the dirty hypocritical Scottish majority who boo and jeer our troops are
cowardly bastards who need filling in. Unfortunately, they are difficult to find
cos they'll always say "It wasnt me, it was just a handful!"... They are as bad
as supporters of Anjem Choudary. If they hate Britain so much, why dont they
f**k off!!!

And the dull Rangers supporters who call themselves British not Scottish are just
as bad

Scots on the whole are sound as f**k by the way. But Rangers/Celtic fans are thick!!

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 am

Couldn't care less about any of them. Dislike Celtic because of their hatred towards the British Army & British Service men, & their disrespect towards the dead who have lost their lives for the country. But also dislike Rangers because of their love towards the Royal Family which I find no use for what so ever, & constant Union Flag waving. But I wouldn't say I hate either of them, just dislike them as much as i dislike the SPL as a whole. My view of course.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:22 am

To be honest Celtic are the team I like in Scotland, I hate Rangers with a passion as they are loyalist idiots who parade the union flag, (just like some of our friends along the M4). Having saying that I dont really care for any other team, I am a Cardiff City "fan" thru and thru, always have and always will be.
I always look out for Celtic's results though :mrgreen:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 am

to be honest i dont hate celtic or rangers, but there again i like the scots and the spl

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:29 am

AfanBluebird wrote: Dislike Celtic because of their hatred towards the British Army & British Service men, & their disrespect towards the dead who have lost their lives for the country.

I don't like some of their fans because of this of course but you can't tar all of their fans with the same brush. If you're talking about the team though and not their fans then I do like Celtic.

We have some assholes too :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:42 am

The Sig..

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:50 am

tenerife_blu wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote: Dislike Celtic because of their hatred towards the British Army & British Service men, & their disrespect towards the dead who have lost their lives for the country.

I don't like some of their fans because of this of course but you can't tar all of their fans with the same brush. If you're talking about the team though and not their fans then I do like Celtic.

We have some assholes too :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'd say the majority of our supporters would call themselves Welsh more than British.
But you'd never get one cheering the deaths of British soldiers. Ever. And can you
even begin to imagine to anyone who did>

When you consider that the British Forces has a disproportionately high number of Scots in
its ranks I think these Celtic scum should be flogged. Agreed, not all join in the jeering and
booing of troops, but far too many do to call it a small minority.

And again, can you imagine a group of Cardiff supporters walking through Canton singing
"Three Cheers for the Taliban"... or how long they'd last if they did!

Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Think everyone knows I despise the pair of them, but just wanted to say it again 'cos it feels good.

f**k THE OLD FIRM!!!!

Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:59 pm

[quote="cheppy"]I would prefer Celtic to Rangers anyday.

Celtic are a huge club with huge tradition, European cup winners, something that Rangers just can't match. Rangers remind me of the Jacks with their Unionist flags and chips on their shoulders so big they need a gallon of cooking oil to fry them. :mrgreen:[/quote

me too cheppy boy! you're spot on by there!

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:00 pm

taffyapple wrote: And again, can you imagine a group of Cardiff supporters walking through Canton singing

are you saying that some celtic sing this ?

Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:35 pm

i go up to scotland now and then,when i do though i go to easter rd to watch hibs.Got a lot of them supporting the city aswell now.they're all sound as f**k, when they come down here for a weekend ,the first thing they ask "who are cardiff playing"and if we're home can i get tickets for them. :ayatollah: they f*cking hate celtic. ;)

Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Cant say I like any of them. One lot think they're Irish and the other lot make Ibrox look like last day of the proms on match day.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:06 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:i go up to scotland now and then,when i do though i go to easter rd to watch hibs.Got a lot of them supporting the city aswell now.they're all sound as f**k, when they come down here for a weekend ,the first thing they ask "who are cardiff playing"and if we're home can i get tickets for them. :ayatollah: they f*cking hate celtic. ;)

my m8 neil is a die hard hibs fan, i went to watch hibs v rangers a few years ago at easter road and it was 2-2 killen scored for hibs, a great day and great fans, i love the hibs !

neil then came to ninan park a year later to watch the mighty bluebirds and he loved it !

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:31 pm

ristey1927 wrote:
taffyapple wrote: And again, can you imagine a group of Cardiff supporters walking through Canton singing

are you saying that some celtic sing this ?

It was an example.

they boo minutes silences for dead soldiers
they boo marches
they sing anti-british forces songs
they insult people collecting for help for heroes
they are filth

Not all of them. I used to have an affinity for Celtic (being a left footer myself)
but no thank you, they can f**k off. I couldnt, in all concience, sit amongst people
like that without letting fly

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:35 pm

samdm94 wrote:who on here hates celtic ? why ?
i do as i used to be a season ticket holder at ibrox .. so it was part and parcel :lol:

dont hate any team in scotland.

respect celtic and rangers because their huge clubs with big tradition.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 pm

[quote="taffyapple"]
they boo minutes silences for dead soldiers
they boo marches
they sing anti-british forces songs
they insult people collecting for help for heroes
they are filth

thats shocking behaviour ! :o

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Taffy I totally agree with you. Most of our fans in my opinion consider themselves Welsh... not/before... British, but that doesn't mean we should have any special affinty to Glasgow Celtic! The same obviously goes for the element amongst the Rangers fans who are into C18/UVF/UDA crap etc... we as a Welsh football club should have NO affinity to either of these teams..in fact should we really support any other team as our second choice? I know I can't.

As far as I'm concerned many people 'support' the Glasgow sides as a kind of fashion statement...why else would they choose to support two sides five hundred miles away, playing in a different league?...I don't think we have anything in common with either of these teams...except for the fact that both are Scottish and therefore a perceived common "Celtic" lineage. The irony being of course, is that both clubs tend to deny their Scottish backgrounds.

Bollocks to the politics of Northern Ireland....I'm City and Welsh ... :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:04 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:Taffy I totally agree with you. Most of our fans in my opinion consider themselves Welsh... not/before... British, but that doesn't mean we should have any special affinty to Glasgow Celtic! The same obviously goes for the element amongst the Rangers fans who are into C18/UVF/UDA crap etc... we as a Welsh football club should have NO affinity to either of these teams..in fact should we really support any other team as our second choice? I know I can't.

As far as I'm concerned many people 'support' the Glasgow sides as a kind of fashion statement...why else would they choose to support two sides five hundred miles away, playing in a different league?...I don't think we have anything in common with either of these teams...except for the fact that both are Scottish and therefore a perceived common "Celtic" lineage. The irony being of course, is that both clubs tend to deny their Scottish backgrounds.

Bollocks to the politics of Northern Ireland....I'm City and Welsh ... :ayatollah:

It's hard to disagree with any of that. Well said.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:19 pm

I have always preferred Rangers to Celtic so obviously I love to see them lose.

Another reason why I can't stand them is their 'goody 2 shoes' perception. It's a load of bollocks and their supporters are some of the very worst in football and they remind me so much of Liverpool, another club with supposed brilliant supporters who are nothing of the sort.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:00 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:Taffy I totally agree with you. Most of our fans in my opinion consider themselves Welsh... not/before... British, but that doesn't mean we should have any special affinty to Glasgow Celtic! The same obviously goes for the element amongst the Rangers fans who are into C18/UVF/UDA crap etc... we as a Welsh football club should have NO affinity to either of these teams..in fact should we really support any other team as our second choice? I know I can't.

well said. i totally understand why people from northern ireland feel that way but for us lot living in wales, its all a bucket of boo really innit! CCFC 4 LIFE :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:45 pm

cheppy wrote:I would prefer Celtic to Rangers anyday.

Celtic are a huge club with huge tradition, European cup winners, something that Rangers just can't match. Rangers remind me of the Jacks with their Unionist flags and chips on their shoulders so big they need a gallon of cooking oil to fry them. :mrgreen:

oi oi am calling to wish u luck 4 the rest of the season nice 1 getting bellas backed him for top goal scorer in championship asfor celtic mate piss heads with numbers who havent a clue can throw bottles thoe and get on there toes when lads come to play real shame that

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:55 pm

yeah they are both big clubs with with huge support yet not either 1 can say they are scotlands no1 just ask hibs aberdeen and even dundee .i have heard even with chelsea faces in there ranks ran ran away when we came to play few weeks ago

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:57 pm

f**k celtic their a f*cking bunch of cunts....
and another thing the rangers fans ive spoke to laugh at the jacks and reckon they only pretend to go to gers games.. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:13 am

I'm a Rangers fan because my dad brought me up as one. I'm a Cardiff fan because my mam brought me up as one. So no, its not a "fashion statement" :roll: To say that, is just ignorance.

As for the British flags, well shock horror! Guess what, Swansea and Glasgow are both in.....duh duh duh! BRITAIN!!!! There's no harm in them waving a union flag.

And you may say you're welsh, not British. But have a look on you're passport. :ayatollah:

I bet you arnt all so anti union flag when you see one drapped over a service mans coffin. So why should it be any different of you see one carrying a union flag? Our army is British and YOU are British. Whether you like it or not!

GSTQ! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:05 pm

and Britain is in the European Union, so we expect everyone now to wave EU flags.... :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Hof

We don't have European on our passports though :roll:

I find it odd how Rangers fans are slated for British flags, yet nothing is said of Celtics fans who wave around Irish flags. :?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:25 pm

u know what? i couldnt care less whats written on my passport.... but for those who find it important, pretty soon the whole of all EU countries will have "European Union" written on their passports, the new EU driving licences are just a start... :3some: