Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trouble at Pompey

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Rivalary aside lads,a big well done to the bus that stopped and helped the fans out who where set upon,justice done,can see a bit more of this happening to both us Jacks and you.
I personally think with us being drawn against the old enemy in the Euro Qualifers some of the teams we both come up against are setting markers dont know what you think about it,anyway good start for both clubs,what you lads looking at this season with players you have brought in,expectation,straight up or play offs
Cheers chaps.

Re: Trouble at Pompey

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Minimum Play Offs.

Should be in the mix for automatic if no one goes tomorrow.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Cannot think of anything else but Automatic (...and I thought that before Bellamy had joined us).

Would love to see you guys come up in 2nd, can you imagine what that would do for Welsh Football? 2nd I said mind.....

:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:29 pm

i would take 2nd no problem,get welsh football on the map bigtime,both clubs in the premiership,good for the welsh economy all round.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:32 pm

lacostejack wrote:i would take 2nd no problem,get welsh football on the map bigtime,both clubs in the premiership,good for the welsh economy all round.

I now it would be great wouldn't it?

We could all sit side by side and shake hands after the game as well.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:32 pm

lacostejack wrote:i would take 2nd no problem,get welsh football on the map bigtime,both clubs in the premiership,good for the welsh economy all round.

I have no problem with you guys following us around as a little brother (Adopted) :D

:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:36 pm

yes johnny we could sit next to each other,all families mixed together no segregation,patting each other on the back when the other team scores,

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Kel come on now.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:11 pm

we can become one team , and get the stadium capacity up to 50,000 :lol:

Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:we can become one team , and get the stadium capacity up to 50,000 :lol:

With our 20,000 season ticket holders and then Swansea's on top, we could get 22,000 :lol:

Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:we can become one team , and get the stadium capacity up to 50,000 :lol:

With our 20,000 season ticket holders and then Swansea's on top, we could get 22,000 :lol:

haha :lol: