Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

drunkards

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:56 pm

i`ve been drinking in the sun aND HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF CANS AND WAS WONDERING ...WHAT GAME HAVE YOU BEEN TO AND HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTLY SMASHED LOL. I CAN RMEMBER GOING TO WATCH BRISOTL CITY IN THE PLAY OFF SEMIS IN THE GRANGE END AND NP WAS SPINNING LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER LOL

Re: drunkards

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Never been in that state at a City game, although I have at a few Wales games!

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Newcastle utd ...........about 20 pints and 10 pills.

I had to take 7 of the pills at once because we were just about to shake hands with some geordie pricks .....oh feck me the walk up those stairs :D

I'd do it all again tho....brilliant trip :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Jacks at home last season absolutely ratarsed what a day though

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:32 pm

me and shanka my scottish window cleaning bluebirds compadre are very rarely sober for city games!!! (not in a leery troublemaking mouthy kind of way i may add), we just love the canton mile!

That wurzels play off game at the grange end, we were there, we sneaked in loads of bow, smoking the gange and were completely mashed off our faces thorneys winner was amazing!! remember getting to the NP pub and a band were absolutely blasting in the lounge, brilliant!!

Jacks at NP for final time, pop bottles full of merlot! we went over to F block for a change, cant remember the last half hour! yet photos show me screaming at the players!! fell asleep outside miss millies after climbing and hanging off the side of a cardiff bus outside the goscombe as it tried to get through the city fans who spilled onto the road!!!!

Emirates Stadium in the cup how i made in back to the coach will never know!!

Jacks last season, been in the Ivor all morning then caning the dragon stout in jubilee park, leapt over five rows at least, from my seat in the canton when chops got the late winner!

Last home game against donny for Bellers debut, we left the green man festival to get to the game dirty, muddy, stoned and badly hungover the most spaced i have ever been for a match, the grass looked really shiny and CCS never looked better! then legged it back to the festival for the flaming lips!!

We loves it see!!
:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:34 pm

nugent wrote:i`ve been drinking in the sun aND HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF CANS AND WAS WONDERING ...WHAT GAME HAVE YOU BEEN TO AND HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTLY SMASHED LOL. I CAN RMEMBER GOING TO WATCH BRISOTL CITY IN THE PLAY OFF SEMIS IN THE GRANGE END AND NP WAS SPINNING LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER LOL

ditto!

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:34 pm

ccfcninian wrote:Jacks at home last season absolutely ratarsed what a day though

ditto!

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:37 pm

I am drunk on love for the beautiful game, no need for alcohol :old:

....However for me it would possibly be a game with Merthyr when we won 5-1 and I had 2 pints of apple sour shots in one go :shock: My throat burns thinking about it, that isnt including the numerous ammount of pints.

Naughty Boy.