Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff V Portsmouth (Home)

Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:18 pm

I've been hearing this ever since everything kicked off with the fans after the game and was wondering if carl or anyone could confirm this?

From what i'm hearing pompey fans could be banned from the stadium altogether to protect them because it's quite obvious when that time rolls around there will be some fools out looking for revenge.

Re: Cardiff V Portsmouth (Home)

Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:31 pm

I can't imagine them banning a couple of hundred Pompey when they allow 2,000 Jacks along on a regular basis. It may have to be a bubble for the Pompey game but in all honsety, who really cares? No-one's fault except the Pompey "hardmen" from reports.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:52 pm

typenamehere wrote:I've been hearing this ever since everything kicked off with the fans after the game and was wondering if carl or anyone could confirm this?

From what i'm hearing pompey fans could be banned from the stadium altogether to protect them because it's quite obvious when that time rolls around there will be some fools out looking for revenge.

Portsmouth fans will not be banned for this game and it is unlikely in my opinion that it will be a bubble either, especially as Hampshire Police Force say there was no real trouble.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/newshome/He ... 6502114.jp

:roll:

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm

typenamehere wrote:I've been hearing this ever since everything kicked off with the fans after the game and was wondering if carl or anyone could confirm this?

absolute bollocks, i was at pompey and there werent much trouble

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:15 pm

lads,what exactly does a "bubble" game mean?

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:31 pm

bluebazooka wrote:lads,what exactly does a "bubble" game mean?

when supporters are on a bus that goes directly to the ground under police presence.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:23 pm

murphy wrote:

absolute bollocks, i was at pompey and there werent much trouble

There was back at Fratton station before I got there for the 5.31 train.