Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Streaming city's games

Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:41 pm

I'm not a season ticket holder,but wouldn't mind paying £10 per game if I had the foggiest idea how to go about it ,who do I pay ?and will it be streamed to my TV, laptop,or phone. ?not very good on computers and can't get a youngsters help in these times .any help would be grateful.

Re: Streaming city's games

Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:59 pm

To start with you'll need a club account. That'll give you access to the online stuff. Ticket office, shop and the video service they use.

I'm sure more details will be released shortly. But I'm guessing all games would be shown on there just like our games before all this.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:03 pm

Caztheturkk wrote:I'm not a season ticket holder,but wouldn't mind paying £10 per game if I had the foggiest idea how to go about it ,who do I pay ?and will it be streamed to my TV, laptop,or phone. ?not very good on computers and can't get a youngsters help in these times .any help would be grateful.

It will be streamed to your laptop or desktop computer, but unless they change it the window is is not full screen, so if you have a smart tv (can connect to the internet) that is a possibility but the window would be quite small. The way things stand at the moment it looks like Cardiff city tv, will give it free to s/ticket holders, and fans like yourself will be able to purchase the games, they will probably do a mini season (9) games left offer. Price has not been decided yet, we will know more as soon as it has been worked out, hope this helps :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:12 pm

Thanks for your help guys