Championship: STH can watch all of team's game's online

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:49 pm

Championship: Season-ticket holders can watch all of team's remaining games online

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52940391
jimmy_rat

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Championship: STH can watch all of team's game's online

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:50 pm

Season-ticket holders at Championship clubs will be able to watch their team's remaining regular-season games online, the EFL has announced.

Access, via the iFollow service, will be determined by the club with which the supporter holds the season ticket.

It "may be in lieu of a refund or part of a wider package as determined by each individual club".

The arrangement includes any of the 30 regular-season games involving their club being shown by Sky Sports.

None of the remaining 108 games will be shown on free-to-air television, while watching a stream of an individual Championship fixture via iFollow will cost a non-season ticket holder £10.
jimmy_rat

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:07 pm

Is it just the home games available to those with STs?
bluebirdoct1962

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:35 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Is it just the home games available to those with STs?

Haven't a clue sorry. Article says individual clubs will sort. I imagine they'll give us access to ifollow which will show both?
jimmy_rat

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:09 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:

Haven't a clue sorry. Article says individual clubs will sort. I imagine they'll give us access to ifollow which will show both?

Ok thanks. IFollow do show everything so that’ll be great. Looking forward to seeing fixtures now.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Igovernor » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:39 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Ok thanks. IFollow do show everything so that’ll be great. Looking forward to seeing fixtures now.

Sorry to disappoint but City no longer use ifollow, they have city tv and is viewed on a pc or laptop, and only a small window :banghead:
Igovernor

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:34 pm

Igovernor wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Sorry to disappoint but City no longer use ifollow, they have city tv and is viewed on a pc or laptop, and only a small window :banghead:

I’ve got IFollow streamed to tv through a guy that uses this board. Pm me for details. Top quality service and quality.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Welshman in CA » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:49 pm

Igovernor wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

It might be through city tv but I think it's ifollow that does the actual broadcasts except when the game is on Sky, then I have to use ESPN+ (another monthly charge). Never tried on a laptop or tv but I watch on both my iphone & ipad with the full screen showing so I don't see why you couldn't.
Welshman in CA

Postby Mike Strinati » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:52 am

Get them all on a Firestick mate. Some mad kickoff times too like a 6pm Friday ko.
Mike Strinati

Postby Mike Strinati » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:53 am

Get them all on a Firestick mate. Some mad kickoff times too like a 6pm Friday ko.
Mike Strinati

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:45 am

I would imagine season ticket holders will only get free access for home games because that's what your ST T&C's cover. Away games will probably fall under the £10 per game option as we are ST holders for CCFC & not Bristol City for example.

That said if the games are to be played at neutral venues then they are neither home or away games!
Tony Blue Williams

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:18 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I would imagine season ticket holders will only get free access for home games because that's what your ST T&C's cover. Away games will probably fall under the £10 per game option as we are ST holders for CCFC & not Bristol City for example.

That said if the games are to be played at neutral venues then they are neither home or away games!

That makes sense but everything I’ve read states ‘all games’. Anyway, we’ll find out soon enough.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:36 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

That makes sense but everything I’ve read states ‘all games’. Anyway, we’ll find out soon enough.

Having read further information on another thread it would appear my guess was wrong. Apparently all games are available to ST holders including away games :thumbup:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Earnestp » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:34 pm

How do I get the games on a firestick would love to know.
Earnestp

Return to General Chat