Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ All lives “

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:16 am

skidemin wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote::cry:

A white girl was killed by a white bloke in europe? f**k me someone alert BLM I'm sure this is exactly the news they were waiting to hear! Protests over I imagine.

ah...its ONLY black lives that matter. ?
or infact only black lives where a white cop was involved...?

Where the f**k did you get that from? I didn't mention anything to do with only black lives mattering or only black lives when a white cop was involved?

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:23 am

CityBlue93 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:

A white girl was killed by a white bloke in europe? f**k me someone alert BLM I'm sure this is exactly the news they were waiting to hear! Protests over I imagine.

Where the f**k did you get that from? I didn't mention anything to do with only black lives mattering or only black lives when a white cop was involved?

sorry if I misinterpreted your sarcastic remark about a child murder.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:38 am

skidemin wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:

Using a picture of a 7 year old murdered kid to discredit the protests is f*cking abhorrent. I didn't post the picture, I pointed out how f*cking ridiculous it was to bring the child up in relation to the current protests and how irrelevant it was.

And somehow from that you got the idea that I thought it was 'only black lives that matter?'

Do you actually read what is being posted or do you just randomly spew bollocks out and hope some of it will be slightly relevant to the subject which is being discussed?

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:39 am

skidemin wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:

Thank you Skidemin - I was really beginning to lose hope with this echo chamber. Everyone just talking the same s*** despite having no experience of life in the others shoes at all.

They dont experience the regular racial abuse received in the UK, let alone in the US where it far worse. Ignore the fact there is literally evidence of white supremacists looking to join the us police force to distribute their own justice. Ignore the proportion of prisoners who are black in the US. Ignore the socio economic factors which keep people deprived of opportunities there. Ignore the fact that it's been scientifically proven that African americans get worse charges for the same crimes and their youth are considered more intimidating. Ignore the fact you have a president at current who spouts the you loot we shoot rhetoric of a racist governor from the 60s.

That's before the comparison to Lee Rigby who was killed for being a soldier... not for being white. Then there is of course the murder of that little girl which though horrific is completely irrelevant. Bad people do horrible things but the point of the protests is a lack of trust in police... how is that comparable to a lack if trust in foreigners!?

I could understand the thread that disagreed with looting and assaults - despite that being a small number of people as some couldnt see the nuance. Still think it's ridiculous that was being used to discredit a protest of hundreds of thousands though.

But this is just absolutely mindless as it's just a complete denial that any race issue exists. It's just absurd.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:44 am

LaBamba wrote:
Thank you Skidemin - I was really beginning to lose hope with this echo chamber. Everyone just talking the same s*** despite having no experience of life in the others shoes at all.

They dont experience the regular racial abuse received in the UK, let alone in the US where it far worse. Ignore the fact there is literally evidence of white supremacists looking to join the us police force to distribute their own justice. Ignore the proportion of prisoners who are black in the US. Ignore the socio economic factors which keep people deprived of opportunities there. Ignore the fact that it's been scientifically proven that African americans get worse charges for the same crimes and their youth are considered more intimidating. Ignore the fact you have a president at current who spouts the you loot we shoot rhetoric of a racist governor from the 60s.

That's before the comparison to Lee Rigby who was killed for being a soldier... not for being white. Then there is of course the murder of that little girl which though horrific is completely irrelevant. Bad people do horrible things but the point of the protests is a lack of trust in police... how is that comparable to a lack if trust in foreigners!?

I could understand the thread that disagreed with looting and assaults - despite that being a small number of people as some couldnt see the nuance. Still think it's ridiculous that was being used to discredit a protest of hundreds of thousands though.

But this is just absolutely mindless as it's just a complete denial that any race issue exists. It's just absurd.

Nobody is denying race issues exist.

The point is that police brutality is not a race issue. Those 4 cops now in prison were a mix of white, asian and mixed race. How was it racist? it was murder... but racist murder? based on what?

Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:00 am

CityBlue93 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:

Using a picture of a 7 year old murdered kid to discredit the protests is f*cking abhorrent. I didn't post the picture, I pointed out how f*cking ridiculous it was to bring the child up in relation to the current protests and how irrelevant it was.

And somehow from that you got the idea that I thought it was 'only black lives that matter?'

Do you actually read what is being posted or do you just randomly spew bollocks out and hope some of it will be slightly relevant to the subject which is being discussed?

well you could have just said that you didn't think the picture had relevance .. instead of trying to be clever with sarcastic remarks about a child who has been murdered... so excuse me for pulling you up on your pretty shitty comments...
as for the childish last line.... you sound so much like leon… his twin ?

Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:05 am

YDdraigGwyn wrote:
LaBamba wrote:

Nobody is denying race issues exist.

The point is that police brutality is not a race issue. Those 4 cops now in prison were a mix of white, asian and mixed race. How was it racist? it was murder... but racist murder? based on what?

its a case of what someone wants it to be and not what it is...

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:15 am

It’s a form of positive discrimination. Google it if you wish.

I am against any discrimination as all humans are equal and I will not be commenting on the matter further.

Let’s get back to talking football or how the lockdown prices for getting your garden done seem rather inflated.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:47 am

So things like this are alright ?

For me When you throw a brick at a police horse and break its nose you’re no longer a protester or rioting, you’re just a giant piece of shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:07 am

Two Buffalo police officers are suspended without pay after video shows them shoving a 75-year-old man before he staggers and cracks his head on the sidewalk - as Cuomo blasts the cops' actions as 'utterly disgraceful'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:14 am

Sorry if I've missed it but has this thread missed the point that the policeman was not initially charged with anything? Charges have only come about after the media and social media got hold of it.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:48 am

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:Sorry if I've missed it but has this thread missed the point that the policeman was not initially charged with anything? Charges have only come about after the media and social media got hold of it.

Meaning what exactly though?

Are you suggesting that white victims of police killings are any different, and police are charged then?

Because that isn’t the case. All races are killed by police, all police get away with it barring the extremely, extremely rare situations.

It isn’t a race issue.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:42 am

i dont understand why people are soo scared to admit that racism is still huge, people are being killed for being black.

everytime something like this happens, this forum has a "all lives matter" and the whole "what, so white lives dont matter" i dont understand why people cannot just simply admit people are targetted, murdered by people in power for being a different race.

f**k, this forum had a topic calling "DAVE" a racist for doing a song about being black.....a load on here, even went as far to say he was racist for describing how hard it was being black.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:56 am

bluebird04 wrote:i dont understand why people are soo scared to admit that racism is still huge, people are being killed for being black.

everytime something like this happens, this forum has a "all lives matter" and the whole "what, so white lives dont matter" i dont understand why people cannot just simply admit people are targetted, murdered by people in power for being a different race.

f**k, this forum had a topic calling "DAVE" a racist for doing a song about being black.....a load on here, even went as far to say he was racist for describing how hard it was being black.

It’s not about admitting there is racism. It’s not the point anyone is making.

The point is police brutality is not a race issue, it is an issue that affects ALL races. Having black lives matter monopolise these protests leaves the majority of victims of police murder unrepresented and unheard. Black lives matter I fully support in black matters, this is not a black matter, it’s a multi racial matter so when protesting there should be representation of all victims - not just some.

Again, how was the killing of George Floyd a race issue? Most killings by police EVERY year, are towards white people. Stop making every issue about race and monopolising any conversation to only focus on one group of people. Police have been killing ALL races needlessly for years and this is the time we should be coming together to combat it - not pretend it’s about race to push another narrative.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:29 am

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:Sorry if I've missed it but has this thread missed the point that the policeman was not initially charged with anything? Charges have only come about after the media and social media got hold of it.

yes you missed something... when a crime is committed and someone arrested its never an immediate charge, its probably slightly different there but here it would be passed to the CPS here who then look at the evidence { not just a few clips but all the evidence } .

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:47 am

skidemin wrote:

yes you missed something... when a crime is committed and someone arrested its never an immediate charge, its probably slightly different there but here it would be passed to the CPS here who then look at the evidence { not just a few clips but all the evidence } .

Exactly :thumbright:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:50 am

bluebird04 wrote:i dont understand why people are soo scared to admit that racism is still huge, people are being killed for being black.

There is still racism from all sides in the worlds still, but nothing compared to years ago.

But compared to the 70’s when I grew up it’s virtually nothing now in the UK and the schools my daughters have grown up in they have thankfully not seen racism or thought up it until the media goes way over board .

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:11 pm

I have now probably watched at least 30 different videos of shop owners and mostly white shop owners beaten up for stopping people / demonstrators looting their shops all over the USA , how is that doing peaceful demos and also I have seen hundreds of business and cars burnt by these demonstrators.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have now probably watched at least 30 different videos of shop owners and mostly white shop owners beaten up for stopping people / demonstrators looting their shops all over the USA , how is that doing peaceful demos and also I have seen hundreds of business and cars burnt by these demonstrators.

take a look at the you tube link I put up earlier in the thread

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:38 pm

skidemin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I have now probably watched at least 30 different videos of shop owners and mostly white shop owners beaten up for stopping people / demonstrators looting their shops all over the USA , how is that doing peaceful demos and also I have seen hundreds of business and cars burnt by these demonstrators.

Will do

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:40 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:You daughter is a spot on. She could teach a lot of adults a thing or two.

Children are genuine say how they really feel :thumbright:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:42 pm

skidemin wrote:
LeonSDC wrote:But your daughter doesn't understand. And alot of people here are missing the point.
It's all well and good to say "all lives matter" but here's the point.
All Lives Don't matter until Black lives matter too. If Black lives don't matter then how can you sit there and say "all lives matter".

Let's not twist it into something it's not. It's a fight back against racism where black people go through difficulties every day that white people like you and me haven't had to personally experience for a whole lifetime.
What happened with that Cop murdering George Floyd is only being treated as a murder now for 2 reasons
1: The evidence is there to see on camera
2: The protests and huge movement of support from around the world.

Without all of these protests and attention, that murderer (And the cops who simply stood and watched) would have found a way out, they would have been protected by their own.

Here's two different reactions to what's been going on, I wonder which one you guys fit in and you claim you "understand".
"It's a shame black people keep getting killed by cops but these protests have to stop"
or
"It's a shame these protests are going on but Black people need to stop getting killed by cops"

You see? Playing it down is 100% you choosing the side of the corrupt. "Moving on" and turning a blind eye or just treating this as a one off insident and saying "Okay it's sorted now" is NOT helping. It's actually the reason racism is still a huge issue.

As I said -

- All lives don't matter until black lives matter too.[/quo

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=da ... &FORM=VIRE
does this black life matter ?

Just watched, unbelievable

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Will do

its the police officer killed by looters

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:47 pm

skidemin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Will do

Yes Ive just seen it, but its shocking and unbelievable its not all over the worlds media

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:50 pm

racism exists or that this was racially motivated ?

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Will do

Yes Ive just seen it, but its shocking and unbelievable its not all over the worlds media

its the point that was being made to Piers......nobody cares mate

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:57 pm

Of course all lives matter, no one is saying they don’t. This isn’t about that particular topic at the moment...this involves historical-present the challenges that black people have suffered whether that is being oust racists from society, Not being given fair opportunities when it comes to job, being labelled criminal, not being given fair trials, violence and facing death. People like myself from a privileged white up bringing will never understand but I definitely stand by BLM because this is what it’s about - enough is enough.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:03 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Of course all lives matter, no one is saying they don’t. This isn’t about that particular topic at the moment...this involves historical-present the challenges that black people have suffered whether that is being oust racists from society, Not being given fair opportunities when it comes to job, being labelled criminal, not being given fair trials, violence and facing death. People like myself from a privileged white up bringing will never understand but I definitely stand by BLM because this is what it’s about - enough is enough.

This is in no way a similar comparison as you cannot compare anything to how black people have been treated however what springs to mind is when people last year decided to set up a ‘straight pride’. I mean what on insult and all about rubbing salt in the wounds.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Of course all lives matter, no one is saying they don’t. This isn’t about that particular topic at the moment...this involves historical-present the challenges that black people have suffered whether that is being oust racists from society, Not being given fair opportunities when it comes to job, being labelled criminal, not being given fair trials, violence and facing death. People like myself from a privileged white up bringing will never understand but I definitely stand by BLM because this is what it’s about - enough is enough.

Again. More white people die at the hands of police every year by some distance.

If BLM want to lobby for black issues then I don’t think anyone will have a problem with that. But this isn’t a race issue and is an issue that affects all races.

But currently due to BLM monopolising this situation, nobody is allowed to represent anyone other than black victims at the hands of police without being called bigoted or racists. The majority of victims as a result are now not being heard and race has yet again hijacked a movement that should be about ALL.

Should death at the hands of police be a black issue then again nobody would have an issue, the fact is, it isn’t a black issue. So everyone should be represented in this movement and not be castigated for trying to include ALL victims.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:47 pm

YDdraigGwyn wrote:

Again. More white people die at the hands of police every year by some distance.

If BLM want to lobby for black issues then I don’t think anyone will have a problem with that. But this isn’t a race issue and is an issue that affects all races.

But currently due to BLM monopolising this situation, nobody is allowed to represent anyone other than black victims at the hands of police without being called bigoted or racists. The majority of victims as a result are now not being heard and race has yet again hijacked a movement that should be about ALL.

Should death at the hands of police be a black issue then again nobody would have an issue, the fact is, it isn’t a black issue. So everyone should be represented in this movement and not be castigated for trying to include ALL victims.

It maybe the case that more white people have died in police custody but are you telling me that all these white people died because they are white? I very much doubt that to be the case. Also this is not just about police, this is every area of a group of people being viewed in a different way by some of society.