Old Vintage Cardiff Shirt - When Red was acceptable

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby HighXBlue » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:58 am

Check out this Vintage Match Worn Cardiff Shirt from the 1987/88 Season.
From a time when red was acceptable.

Can't be many of these around. This is from my personal collection of Cardiff Match Worn Shirts.

I have over 500 shirts in my collection from 1980 through to the current season.
Ranging from season 1980, The famous Superted shirt, MMA sponsor, Havelet, South Wales Echo and more recently the infamous 777Ball Shirt, Algarve Cup Tournament shirts and Cup Final Shirts.

Majority of these shirts are on my website. http://www.cardiffcityshirts.co.uk

I am still looking to fill some gaps from over the years and with older match worn shirts now going for hundreds of pounds please get in touch to cash in. If you have uncovered one in storage during lockdown, A previous sponsor or have been given one by a player/ex player past or present why not cash in.

Top prices are guaranteed and 100% confidentiality is assured if necessary.

Please get in touch.

ccfcshirts@yahoo.co.uk
07501 975771
Attachments
20200603_195812.jpg
20200603_195812.jpg (99.15 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
HighXBlue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Old Vintage Cardiff Shirt - When Red was acceptable

Postby HighXBlue » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:36 pm

Thanks to those who have got in touch as I have managed to obtain a few new shirts for my collection.
Always room for more and still have gaps to be filled.
If you have any player shirts you would consider cashing in on please get in touch.
Private Message me on here
Email ccfcshirts@yahoo.co.uk
07501 975771

HighXBlue wrote:Check out this Vintage Match Worn Cardiff Shirt from the 1987/88 Season.
From a time when red was acceptable.

Can't be many of these around. This is from my personal collection of Cardiff Match Worn Shirts.

I have over 500 shirts in my collection from 1980 through to the current season.
Ranging from season 1980, The famous Superted shirt, MMA sponsor, Havelet, South Wales Echo and more recently the infamous 777Ball Shirt, Algarve Cup Tournament shirts and Cup Final Shirts.

Majority of these shirts are on my website. http://www.cardiffcityshirts.co.uk

I am still looking to fill some gaps from over the years and with older match worn shirts now going for hundreds of pounds please get in touch to cash in. If you have uncovered one in storage during lockdown, A previous sponsor or have been given one by a player/ex player past or present why not cash in.

Top prices are guaranteed and 100% confidentiality is assured if necessary.

Please get in touch.

ccfcshirts@yahoo.co.uk
07501 975771
HighXBlue

Return to General Chat