Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

positive post ,we will go up !

Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:27 pm

When the season restarts we will make the play offs and go up ,bluebirds !

Re: positive post ,we will go up !

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:10 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeees,a post about the city! I'm hoping leeds drop out of top two,swansea scrape in play offs,we beat leeds in the semi,stuff swansea in the final,I'm off to the bookies later :lol: :old: :bluebird:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:51 pm

bluesince62 wrote:Yeeeeeeeeeeees,a post about the city! I'm hoping leeds drop out of top two,swansea scrape in play offs,we beat leeds in the semi,stuff swansea in the final,I'm off to the bookies later :lol: :old: :bluebird:

Put a fiver on for me mate I’ll give you it back out of the winnings :lol: :lol:
I think we have every chance why not :thumbup:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:56 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:Yeeeeeeeeeeees,a post about the city! I'm hoping leeds drop out of top two,swansea scrape in play offs,we beat leeds in the semi,stuff swansea in the final,I'm off to the bookies later :lol: :old: :bluebird:

Put a fiver on for me mate I’ll give you it back out of the winnings :lol: :lol:
I think we have every chance why not :thumbup:

Your on :thumbup: anything is possible. :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:26 am

Would'nt that be great fingers crossed you never know :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:57 am

If Carlsberg did end of season results :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:11 am

Any idea what the odds of that lot happening is?

Wouldn't mind a flutter and I might just go with a Cardiff promotion as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:29 am

This is a negative post, I was hoping for automatic promotion. :lol:

Seriously though, with the return of influential players such as NML and LT, we have a better chance of reaching the play offs than we did before.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:43 am

103 Barmy Army wrote:This is a negative post, I was hoping for automatic promotion. :lol:

Seriously though, with the return of influential players such as NML and LT, we have a better chance of reaching the play offs than we did before.

I agree. Also, the effect that the currrnt situation has on clubs will be massive - will certain teams be missing key players? What has the clubs’ prep / training been like? What is the mindset of the players? How will they perform in an empty stadium?

Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:27 am

Its written in the stars.we stormed into the league a 100 years ago this August then went on to have our best ever decade.time for history to repeat.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:31 am

skiprat wrote:Its written in the stars.we stormed into the league a 100 years ago this August then went on to have our best ever decade.time for history to repeat.

What a great post!

Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:28 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Any idea what the odds of that lot happening is?

Wouldn't mind a flutter and I might just go with a Cardiff promotion as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
l

Odds are quite good for us to make the top six we are 6-1. Would say a lot depends on our opening match against Leeds win that and we would be looking reasonably good lose it and we might find ourselves 5 points off the playoffs which would be tricky to make up. I would say we are one of four teams competing for the last playoff spot.Don't really think anyone has a clue given the weird circumstances.

C

Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:31 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
skiprat wrote:Its written in the stars.we stormed into the league a 100 years ago this August then went on to have our best ever decade.time for history to repeat.

What a great post!

Haven't had time today to see what the odds are on my dream,I'm not a gambling man normally,but am looking at putting a fiver on it.so if anyone can get the odds on it,I'd like to know.and now I've read the above post regarding 100 years,history does have a habit of repeating itself from time to time :occasion5: :old: :bluebird:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:34 pm

I've said it pre lockdown. We are deffo in the play offs :)

Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:15 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:This is a negative post, I was hoping for automatic promotion. :lol:

keep the faith ,premier league here we come again

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:21 am

wez1927 wrote:

keep the faith ,premier league here we come again

A great post. Absolutely love it! :notworthy: