Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: They’ve all suddenly disappeared

Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:08 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Not sure if your referring to me but the reason I don’t post and now only view the board is after your request on here for me to “stay off” simple as that really.

Ive never really understand your frustration as I’ve pretty much agreed with you on the majority of news regarding the Covid-19. Yes I doubt some photos and fake news does exists but I would say that’s a small percentage of news and I don’t think anyone has knowingly posted any fake news on here. None of my posts were a personal insult against you that’s just me covering myself saying “IF genuine”…then my opini. That’s just my preference and way of responding to some news. Im not really sure why you took offence to that as it in no way suggesting its not true or fake news that you have posted.

I personally think the Gov like most countries have got some things right and some wrong. The Gov need to take blame for the amount of deaths but also so do the people, its been clear from day one, stay at home, keep your distance and some people just seem incapable. I look at all the weeks of a lot of people doing there best then see all these people not socially distancing at protests/beachese/parks. I watch the daily news conference and the reporters are rightly asking what the Gov are doing for BAME community who seem to be suffering more but then you have thousands of BAME people protesting with very little social distancing. Yes the Gov need to take blame but I think people also need to take more responsibility for their actions.

I know little about Spains Covid-19 response other than what’s been posted on here, ill be honest I have no idea if what they have done is right or wrong ive taken little interest in any other countries, each has there own issues and any deaths are sad. I just hope everyone can come out of this as quickly as possible and the world can resume some normality.

I certainly don’t think I know it all when it comes to Covid-19 ive personally made the choice some time ago to read/watch as little as possible on it. I try and watch the daily briefings and stick to the advice, I hadn’t been in a supermarket or shop for about 3 months. I cant really be right or wrong as I don’t have a strong enough opinion on it or know enough about it so I certainly wouldn’t be sniping at others who do.

With 31000+ posts I think ive been pretty fair with the majority of my posts, some things got right some wrong but that’s fine. I don’t think ive been overally judgemental, im I sure would have been banned sometime ago otherwise. Anyway as per your request I wont be posting again but will read but thought I should respond to this as I felt it was referring in part to me. Stay safe everyone :thumbup:

This board can't afford to lose posters like you. I've always admired the fact that you don't brown nose anyone.

Stop brown nosing Sneggy. :lol:

You’re spot on with what you’ve said though, I’ve always found 2blue2handle’s posts to be an interesting, knowledgeable and worthwhile read. :thumbup:

Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:15 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Not sure if your referring to me but the reason I don’t post and now only view the board is after your request on here for me to “stay off” simple as that really.

Ive never really understand your frustration as I’ve pretty much agreed with you on the majority of news regarding the Covid-19. Yes I doubt some photos and fake news does exists but I would say that’s a small percentage of news and I don’t think anyone has knowingly posted any fake news on here. None of my posts were a personal insult against you that’s just me covering myself saying “IF genuine”…then my opini. That’s just my preference and way of responding to some news. Im not really sure why you took offence to that as it in no way suggesting its not true or fake news that you have posted.

I personally think the Gov like most countries have got some things right and some wrong. The Gov need to take blame for the amount of deaths but also so do the people, its been clear from day one, stay at home, keep your distance and some people just seem incapable. I look at all the weeks of a lot of people doing there best then see all these people not socially distancing at protests/beachese/parks. I watch the daily news conference and the reporters are rightly asking what the Gov are doing for BAME community who seem to be suffering more but then you have thousands of BAME people protesting with very little social distancing. Yes the Gov need to take blame but I think people also need to take more responsibility for their actions.

I know little about Spains Covid-19 response other than what’s been posted on here, ill be honest I have no idea if what they have done is right or wrong ive taken little interest in any other countries, each has there own issues and any deaths are sad. I just hope everyone can come out of this as quickly as possible and the world can resume some normality.

I certainly don’t think I know it all when it comes to Covid-19 ive personally made the choice some time ago to read/watch as little as possible on it. I try and watch the daily briefings and stick to the advice, I hadn’t been in a supermarket or shop for about 3 months. I cant really be right or wrong as I don’t have a strong enough opinion on it or know enough about it so I certainly wouldn’t be sniping at others who do.

With 31000+ posts I think ive been pretty fair with the majority of my posts, some things got right some wrong but that’s fine. I don’t think ive been overally judgemental, im I sure would have been banned sometime ago otherwise. Anyway as per your request I wont be posting again but will read but thought I should respond to this as I felt it was referring in part to me. Stay safe everyone :thumbup:

This board can't afford to lose posters like you. I've always admired the fact that you don't brown nose anyone.

You’re spot on with what you’ve said though, I’ve always found 2blue2handle’s posts to be an interesting, knowledgeable and worthwhile read. :thumbup:

Bugger Rumbled :lol:

Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:35 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
103 Barmy Army wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

:lol:

Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:50 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
103 Barmy Army wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

:lol:

Thanks both.

Ive never had an agenda or loyalty to anyone other than being a Cardiff fan and then opinion comes from that rather than anything else :thumbright:

As per the heading people disappear if they dont like the truth. Stay safe :thumbup:

Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:52 pm

So where are you all and not comment on this mass demonstrations?

Social distancing etc

UK is an embarrassment end off

I personally have never been a fan of the police BUT this is way out of order

THIS IS FROM A ‘PEACEFUL PROTEST’ TODAY WHERE A LADY POLICE OFFICER WAS PUNCHED AND DRAGGED FROM HER HORSE!!

HOW THE HELL IS THAT HELPING THE SITUATION IN AMERICA??

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS!!

IF THIS WAS AT A FOOTBALL MATCH OR SIMILAR THE POLICE WOULD BE CHARGING AT EVERYONE AND SMASHING PEOPLES SKULLS IN WITH BATONS!

GET THE BATONS OUT
GET THE WATER CANNONS OUT

NOTHING BUT PRICKS USING WHAT HAPPENED AS AN EXCUSE TO RIOT FACT!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:54 pm

YES LUKE YOU ARE ONE OF THE MAIN ONES.

Is this photo a fake in Lindon today ?

I WILL JUST SAY FOR THE LAST TIME / I FONT POST FAKE PHOTOS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:21 pm

I’ve heard and read about so many dreadful things today that have literally made my blood boil.
The LA police officer shot in the back of the head coupled with the black store owner killed by looters - you’ll have to search for these though as it doesn’t fit the agendas of the masses atm. All those idiots who are standing within 2 metres jeez. In 2-3 weeks if there’s a second spike they will be blaming someone else no doubt.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

YES LUKE YOU ARE ONE OF THE MAIN ONES.

Is this photo a fake in Lindon today ?

I WILL JUST SAY FOR THE LAST TIME / I FONT POST FAKE PHOTOS

Annis who said you post fake photos :shock: not me? although i never assume anything.

as per that photo, no link provided but ive seen it on a number of news outlets so would assume true.

so if, and as genuine i think its it's disgusting, as per my comments quoted above you would have read? and my concern is with all people and the BAME community .

again im confused at what your trying to argue, we are agreeing on exactly the same things :? not that it should matter.

Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:53 pm

Ninianman wrote:You only need to look at the chaos in Wales with the druid in charge to get a snapshot of how the UK would have been with Labour in control,one thing would have been interesting would have been the numbers if Diane Abbot was in office.

Chaos?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:12 pm

I think he meant flannel, failure, and frippish.