Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC ' Video Mehmet Dalman interview link '

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:54 am

.. its an hour and half but well worth a watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWLlWln ... e=youtu.be

Re: Mehmet Dalman interview link

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:51 am

He was very honest. Well worth the watch.

Re: Mehmet Dalman interview link

Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:50 am

jimmy_rat wrote:He was very honest. Well worth the watch.

just seen you had already put a link up.... sorry
and yes very honest about all sorts of things. ... only question he refused to answer was do we have insurance. but he had already said if we lose at CAS its either Vincent digs deep for the cash or the club are in serious trouble.

Re: CCFC ' Video Mehmet Dalman interview link '

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:45 am

The lack of insurance was obvious almost immediately. I said on here at the time as soon as the first refusal came that it only really means one thing.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:16 pm

Yes, well worth a watch and credit to everyone for a 90 minute show.

I wonder who the player was who he disagreed with signing? Stated it caused a boardroom rift.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:48 pm

fred keenor wrote:Yes, well worth a watch and credit to everyone for a 90 minute show.

I wonder who the player was who he disagreed with signing? Stated it caused a boardroom rift.

Glatzel?
Big money, big wages and unproven at highest level, despite scoring three against Bayern Munich in the cup.
Dalman seems to have learned from Madine and Zohore, and may have had similar concerns about Glatzel.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:54 pm

Chris Holmes wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Yes, well worth a watch and credit to everyone for a 90 minute show.

Glatzel?
Big money, big wages and unproven at highest level, despite scoring three against Bayern Munich in the cup.
Dalman seems to have learned from Madine and Zohore, and may have had similar concerns about Glatzel.

you haven't watched ?

Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:56 pm

The player was Sala. It was the first and only time (to that date) where Dalman disagreed with Warnock, Tan and Choo, so Dalman was outvoted 3 to 1.