Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ok Drakeford,if you allow the protests

Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:19 pm

To go ahead in Cardiff then the lockdown is over,if you think I’m sticking to your stupid rules whilst letting people march shoulder to shoulder through the streets of Cardiff.
You want to be a wannabe leader,then lead you muppet,as you still remind us, there is a virus out there !!!

Re: Ok Drakeford,if you allow the protests

Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:30 pm

Ninianman wrote:To go ahead in Cardiff then the lockdown is over,if you think I’m sticking to your stupid rules whilst letting people march shoulder to shoulder through the streets of Cardiff.
You want to be a wannabe leader,then lead you muppet,as you still remind us, there is a virus out there !!!

Is that what he's said mate? :o

Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:55 pm

Ninianman wrote:To go ahead in Cardiff then the lockdown is over,if you think I’m sticking to your stupid rules whilst letting people march shoulder to shoulder through the streets of Cardiff.

Ninianman - Are you still sticking to the rules ?? - Most have gone more than 5 miles mate - Dom's Law ;)

And yes this protest will go ahead - Sadly i will not be there just over 5 miles for me - But HS - VG will be there .
As he said at today Welsh Press Briefing - So someone from the welsh office will be there .

Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:20 pm

If WG know of a protest whoever organise it should be made aware it will be illegal as it will be a meeting of more than two people from different families ! Wont hold breath of pc plod stopping protest ... and it does send wrong message to law abiding citizens.

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:36 pm

pembroke allan wrote:If WG know of a protest whoever organise it should be made aware it will be illegal as it will be a meeting of more than two people from different families ! Wont hold breath of pc plod stopping protest ... and it does send wrong message to law abiding citizens.

All the messages this government and people in power have given are suspect,and send out completely confusing repetitive b@locks of messages to us the public :banghead: and the new rules do not say only 2 people from separate households can meet?I could be wrong,and am open to being corrected on that,it's just you aren't allowed to go into their house(bit awkward if you need the loo!) They would prefer you meet outdoors,and can be in the garden (2 mtr rule applies) and in all honesty,looking at the beach scenes over the weekend,I don't think a protest is any different tbh. :old: :bluebird:

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:58 pm

There's been protests already in Cardiff. They applied social distancing far better than most in this country have over the past couple of months.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:09 am

CityBlue93 wrote:

There's been protests already in Cardiff. They applied social distancing far better than most in this country have over the past couple of months.

Have to say you are probably right on that score :thumbup: it seems to me,that the relaxing of lockdown has given people the attitude of"it doesn't matter now!" But before that,I will say in most cases I abseiled people adhering almost to the letter.what makes me worry is,are people really that stupid,to take the relaxing,as slight as it may seem as the go ahead to become blasé, and return to the "norm"??? :old: :bluebird:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:18 am

bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:If WG know of a protest whoever organise it should be made aware it will be illegal as it will be a meeting of more than two people from different families ! Wont hold breath of pc plod stopping protest ... and it does send wrong message to law abiding citizens.

All the messages this government and people in power have given are suspect,and send out completely confusing repetitive b@locks of messages to us the public :banghead: and the new rules do not say only 2 people from separate households can meet?I could be wrong,and am open to being corrected on that,it's just you aren't allowed to go into their house(bit awkward if you need the loo!) They would prefer you meet outdoors,and can be in the garden (2 mtr rule applies) and in all honesty,looking at the beach scenes over the weekend,I don't think a protest is any different tbh. :old: :bluebird:

Other parts uk can mix but not in Wales only two different households can meet outside with 2mtr distancing..it is illegal for group of more than two .... "WG rules" Coronavirus restrictions in Wales have been relaxed so people from two different households can meet each other outdoors.However, people still need to stay two metres apart, and should remain within five miles of their home. As of 1/6/20 :thumbup:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:25 am

pembroke allan wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Other parts uk can mix but not in Wales only two different households can meet outside with 2mtr distancing..it is illegal for group of more than two .... "WG rules" Coronavirus restrictions in Wales have been relaxed so people from two different households can meet each other outdoors.However, people still need to stay two metres apart, and should remain within five miles of their home. As of 1/6/20

It goes onto say doesnt need to be same people but cannot be more than two households at a time :thumbup:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:21 am

What protests? It can't be about his incompetent management of this virus can it? He doesn't understand his own rules as he's already broken them himself and been contradicted by the Assembly people on another occasion.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:59 pm

Ninianman wrote:To go ahead in Cardiff then the lockdown is over,if you think I’m sticking to your stupid rules whilst letting people march shoulder to shoulder through the streets of Cardiff.And if I go out and catch Covid and die it'll be all your fault so there.

Fixed it for you.

Your tombstone will read "feck you Drakeford I didn't listen to your stupid rules. :lol:

PS I know this is a windup account but I couldn't help biting. :lol:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:27 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Ninianman wrote:To go ahead in Cardiff then the lockdown is over,if you think I’m sticking to your stupid rules whilst letting people march shoulder to shoulder through the streets of Cardiff.And if I go out and catch Covid and die it'll be all your fault so there.

Fixed it for you.

Your tombstone will read "feck you Drakeford I didn't listen to your stupid rules. :lol:

PS I know this is a windup account but I couldn't help biting. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:49 pm

;)

Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:24 pm

Interesting point on demonstration and corvid rules? Whilst it is legal to be in group of 6 (England) what is illegal is an arranged meeting like in park so police will disperse a group of 6 as they will assert it was arranged (rightly or wrongly) by someone, in case of demo like other day they argue it wasn't planned but spontaneous as no one person organisd it.... and in interests of free speech they wont intervene but will ask to disperse on safety concerns! this is how law will interprete things if challenged according to a lawyer.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:57 pm

This is how much of a joke / mess call it what you want - No One has a clue what the rules or advice are any more .

Mixed Messages - 4 Nations not UK - 1 rule for 1 and 1 rule for others - 21% Now doing what they want - 10% UP in 4 weeks.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:33 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:This is how much of a joke / mess call it what you want - No One has a clue what the rules or advice are any more .

Mixed Messages - 4 Nations not UK - 1 rule for 1 and 1 rule for others - 21% Now doing what they want - 10% UP in 4 weeks.

Funny part of this is scots slightly behind England ireland same but Wales 3 weeks behind? Schools prime example English back now Wales in 3 weeks so why cant WG just tag along instead of standing back making out they are being the heroes by delaying decisions..