Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Trump pumping up disorder

Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:41 am

CityBlue93 wrote:
Stan_B wrote:
Ironsgeman wrote:Donald Trump is doing his best to start a race war in the states. Telling State governments that he is going deploy the military (which he has no power to do) into their states.In the last few minutes he has got the police and military in Washington DC to break up a peaceful protest outside the Whitehouse so he could walk across to a church and hold up the Bible. This was a planned and considered move to appeal to his base and claim to be a God fearing and upright man. I bet Trump hasn’t been near a Bible since his swearing in. The man is mad and dangerous I hope to f**k he doesn’t get back into power God knows what he’ll do.

You really are a bit of a prick. The military are not allowed to act on US soil. That would be the National Guard who are under the control of the governor of each state. Same as the police. Trump has no control of them. So take your conspiracy theories and fake news and piss off.

Are you aware that the guy who was killed, George Boyd, was a career criminal. One of his crimes was armed robbery. Him and a few others broke into a woman's house and he held a gun to her stomach whilst the others ransacked her house. I'm not shedding any tears for him!

Where are the protests for the white farmers getting killed by blacks in South Africa? Where are the protests for the girls who got raped by Pakistanis in Rochdale, Rotherham and Huddersfield?

Protests against white farmers being killed in SA - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41802942

Protests against grooming gangs (this is just one of many, there's been so many in the UK you have to be burying your head in the sand to even think there's not been any?) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC9CD7MALJQ

For the first part of your comment about military not being allowed to act on US soil, please see - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act_of_1807

Never seen so much absolute bollocks in one post on here fairplay.

I must have missed the support for white SA farmers in this country, when was the huge march on the South African Embassy or Downing Street, condemning the genocide and ethnic cleansing?

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:17 am

For me it’s a human rights movement said not race. American police kill more white men than black men.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:33 pm

I used to wonder where activist Peter Hain was when farmers were being killed... and why he wasn’t marching to parliament with all the students and other comrades..guess those murders were ok.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:02 pm

rumpo kid wrote:I used to wonder where activist Peter Hain was when farmers were being killed... and why he wasn’t marching to parliament with all the students and other comrades..guess those murders were ok.

Last year there were over 20,000 murders in S.A but only 62 were farmers and not all were white.
Source: Pulitzer Center.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:30 pm

Jock wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
Stan_B wrote:
Ironsgeman wrote:Donald Trump is doing his best to start a race war in the states. Telling State governments that he is going deploy the military (which he has no power to do) into their states.In the last few minutes he has got the police and military in Washington DC to break up a peaceful protest outside the Whitehouse so he could walk across to a church and hold up the Bible. This was a planned and considered move to appeal to his base and claim to be a God fearing and upright man. I bet Trump hasn’t been near a Bible since his swearing in. The man is mad and dangerous I hope to f**k he doesn’t get back into power God knows what he’ll do.

You really are a bit of a prick. The military are not allowed to act on US soil. That would be the National Guard who are under the control of the governor of each state. Same as the police. Trump has no control of them. So take your conspiracy theories and fake news and piss off.

Are you aware that the guy who was killed, George Boyd, was a career criminal. One of his crimes was armed robbery. Him and a few others broke into a woman's house and he held a gun to her stomach whilst the others ransacked her house. I'm not shedding any tears for him!

Where are the protests for the white farmers getting killed by blacks in South Africa? Where are the protests for the girls who got raped by Pakistanis in Rochdale, Rotherham and Huddersfield?

Protests against white farmers being killed in SA - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41802942

Protests against grooming gangs (this is just one of many, there's been so many in the UK you have to be burying your head in the sand to even think there's not been any?) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC9CD7MALJQ

For the first part of your comment about military not being allowed to act on US soil, please see - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act_of_1807

I must have missed the support for white SA farmers in this country, when was the huge march on the South African Embassy or Downing Street, condemning the genocide and ethnic cleansing?

There was no huge demo simply because the public didn't give a toss. Maybe the White farmers had a bad public profile. Who knows why eh? Although the National Front had a bit of a demo though. It wasn't huge....or enough to fill a double decker bus.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:31 pm

Panzermouse wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:I used to wonder where activist Peter Hain was when farmers were being killed... and why he wasn’t marching to parliament with all the students and other comrades..guess those murders were ok.

Last year there were over 20,000 murders in S.A but only 62 were farmers and not all were white.

So if one farmer a week was being killed in the U.K. solely because of their colour you’d be ok with that. My problem with most protestors is how selective their rage is. Do you think the family of the black policeman murdered by looters and rioters feels any better than George Floyds. You want to compare numbers how many black men are killed by other black men, what are groups like BLM doing about that.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:33 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
Chippy82 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
Chippy82 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
Chippy82 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
Chippy82 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:For those who cannot grasp the inequality in the US at the moment, this is what happened when armed white blokes decided they weren't happy with a lockdown which was set in place - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52496514

They were allowed into a gov. building after being temperature checked, allowed to scream in the face of police etc.

They were armed ffs! Can you imagine what would happen if a black group of protesters had marched up to a government building and demanded entry?

Reporters are currently being beaten and pepper sprayed just for reporting on the protests at the moment.

Imagine what a black group would if they walked up to a government building plenty of these peacefull protesters have petrol bombed many a police station in these so called peaceful protests

Not sure how that's relevant to the point I was making in any way.

If an armed group of black men had walked up, fully armed with automatic weapons and screaming in the face of police and demanding entry, they would've been allowed to enter after a quick temperature check to make sure they didn't have covid - Correct or incorrect?

You said in you're post imagine if a black group walked up to a government building several have and many have burnt down because of the petrol bombs what petrol bombs they have thrown

And just to confirm, were these people black people you saw allowed entry to the building? Seeing as the people I mentioned in my initial comment were allowed to walk in with automatic weapons I'm guessing the same treatment was afforded to the rioters?

No they burnt several police stations businesses homes cars other buildings down or did you fail to see any of that

Who's the 'they' exactly? I've seen White, Black, Asian, Latino and every ethnicity under the sun protesting and rioting at the moment in the USA. Seeing as you have insider knowledge who was responsible for burning these several police stations, businesses etc?

What's you're stance on the rioting

There's a lot of dickheads across ALL RACES who are taking advantage of the rioting. They are looting and making a mockery of what the protests are about.

That doesn't take away from the vast majority who are protesting for a valid reason. The Mayor DC even said that people had the right to protest until their curfew, and half an hour before the curfew police started running riot and pepper spraying peaceful protestors.

Police are beating camera crews and journalists just for reporting what's going on ffs! If a group of people have the right to go, armed to the teeth, at the start of the month to protest against the lockdown, then equally you can't deny that people are allowed to walk the streets unarmed to protest what is currently being protested.

peaceful protesting is right.. but when it becomes crystal clear that you going on a protest is now giving cover to looting, rioting and violence and you still go your part of it. all of it, rioting an all..
looking on while others break the law is ok ?

Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:36 pm

Panzermouse wrote:
Jock wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
Stan_B wrote:

There was no huge demo simply because the public didn't give a toss. Maybe the White farmers had a bad public profile. Who knows why eh? Although the National Front had a bit of a demo though. It wasn't huge....or enough to fill a double decker bus.

Maybe that bad public profile was down to extreme left media outlets like the BBC and Ch4 perpetuating it. Apartheid ended quarter of a century ago but it’s ok to murder farmers and take their land because they’re white.
Didn’t even know the NF still existed.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:53 pm

Jock wrote:I must have missed the support for white SA farmers in this country, when was the huge march on the South African Embassy or Downing Street, condemning the genocide and ethnic cleansing?

I really fail to see how this is relevant to the current protests? People shouldn't be protesting against police brutality in the USA because at the same time 9 thousand miles away there's injustices in South Africa?

There's always injustice across the world, oppressive regimes across the world, crooked people in authority etc. Protesting on one issue has no bearing to how someone feels about another injustice, and generally I'd guess that the people protesting will be protesting against a wide range of injustices far more than the people trying to discredit these protesters using whataboutery.

In Cardiff we had protests against changing the colour of our shirt that we play in. I don't remember anyone saying 'WHAT ABOUT THE FARMERS IN SOUTH AFRICA AND THE GROOMING GANGS' in regards to these protests?

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:00 pm

Bad public profile..as previously stated, the guy in America did a 5-stretch for armed robbery..but he's a gentle giant. Perverse.

And killing the Farmers just led to more poverty and starvation, especially in Zimbabwe. But thats ok, because their public profile was rubbish...

Must remind myself not to get a bad public profile.. bad for your health it seems.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:01 pm

Jock wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:

So if one farmer a week was being killed in the U.K. solely because of their colour you’d be ok with that. My problem with most protestors is how selective their rage is. Do you think the family of the black policeman murdered by looters and rioters feels any better than George Floyds. You want to compare numbers how many black men are killed by other black men, what are groups like BLM doing about that.

Who says the killings are about colour? That's your supposition. White farmers in the main are wealthy where the general population is incredibly poor. Robbery is the main factor in most attacks it seems. I'm sure if the only objective was to kill a white man then it could be done anywhere.
I have no idea if the black policeman was killed by looters and rioters, do you?
I imagine both families are suffering a great deal of sorrow.
I've no idea of what BLM are doing about black on black killings. Nice try at deflection with that one by the way.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:27 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Bad public profile..as previously stated, the guy in America did a 5-stretch for armed robbery..but he's a gentle giant. Perverse.

And killing the Farmers just led to more poverty and starvation, especially in Zimbabwe. But thats ok, because their public profile was rubbish...

Must remind myself not to get a bad public profile.. bad for your health it seems.

I personally know a white bloke who stabbed a man to death over a game of cards and did fifteen years for it. He's an NHS volunteer these days in his retirement. Is it ok for him to be killed by the cops? Where do you personally draw the line at which prior offences deserve murder by cop? Shoplifting, double parking? What?
Mugabe should have been in an international court of law years ago. But we were talking about SA.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:39 pm

Panzermouse wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Bad public profile..as previously stated, the guy in America did a 5-stretch for armed robbery..but he's a gentle giant. Perverse.

I personally know a white bloke who stabbed a man to death over a game of cards and did fifteen years for it. He's an NHS volunteer these days in his retirement. Is it ok for him to be killed by the cops? Where do you personally draw the line at which prior offences deserve murder by cop? Shoplifting, double parking? What?
Mugabe should have been in an international court of law years ago. But we were talking about SA.

I haven't seen him or anyone else say death by cop is ok, or anything like that...

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:43 pm

skidemin wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:

I haven't seen him or anyone else say death by cop is ok, or anything like that...

I was happy with the verdict that Mark Duggan was lawfully killed.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:50 pm

epping blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:

I meant regarding the current situation in the USA

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:52 pm

epping blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:

Mark Duggan was a prime example of why the UK Police are now in many cases routinely armed and an even bigger reason that people who only 'think' they know the facts should step back and fact find before lashing out; unless, of course, there are ulterior motives in their actions (looting and stirring up social unrest amongst them)

Clearly the US situation is different and the alleged 'crime' (we don't know he knew the $20 note was fake) did not appear to warrant an 'on the spot' execution whether by design or default

Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:02 pm

Jock wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:
Jock wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
Stan_B wrote:

Maybe that bad public profile was down to extreme left media outlets like the BBC and Ch4 perpetuating it. Apartheid ended quarter of a century ago but it’s ok to murder farmers and take their land because they’re white.
Didn’t even know the NF still existed.[/quote

You asked where was the support for SA farmers.
Maybe the British public are capable of deciding for themselves if they think white SA farmers were deserving of their support. Which they obviously didn't. I didn't say it was ok to kill white farmers and steal their land, did anyone? you wrote that. The NF are still about. All twenty of them but the demo I mentioned was a long while back.
It's interesting you mentioned the BBC being far left because some left wingers I know think it's right wing but not far right. The beeb must be doing something right.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:16 pm

skidemin wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:

True.. the reference was to the twisted media mantra that the guy was a ‘gentle giant’. A mantra that is bought by many without question.

Also, murder is not the charge. You must have missed nubbsys post on ‘checking’ before you send. It’s very good.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:27 pm

rumpo kid wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:

True.. the reference was to the twisted media mantra that the guy was a ‘gentle giant’. A mantra that is bought by many without question.

Also, murder is not the charge. You must have missed nubbsys post on ‘checking’ before you send. It’s very good.

I thought it was 3rd degree murder , and no I haven't read Nubbsys post... tbh mate I just cant get my head around people thinking looting and riots are justified and anyone that thinks differently must only think this because they are right wing..

Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:30 am

Panzermouse wrote:
Jock wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:
Jock wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
Stan_B wrote:

Maybe the British public are capable of deciding for themselves if they think white SA farmers were deserving of their support. Which they obviously didn't. I didn't say it was ok to kill white farmers and steal their land, did anyone? you wrote that. The NF are still about. All twenty of them but the demo I mentioned was a long while back.
It's interesting you mentioned the BBC being far left because some left wingers I know think it's right wing but not far right. The beeb must be doing something right.

Left media like BBC... jesus christ what a deluded statement. Keunsberg rushed to the defence of domminic cummings, the bbc have hardly challenged the government on death rates, Andrew neil is so heavily tory it's scary, Keunsberg operates using a direct feed from the government, they reported hancock got punched by a labour supporter (he didnt) and they let BJ pick and choose which interviews he did. Get a grip.

Additionally if you want to talk about bias media - the sun, daily mail, times and telegraph all lean so far right they are toppling over.

Whatever George Boyd did in the past he, and all others have the right to not be killed for using a fake 20 dollar note. The fact you are arguing he asked to be killed based on a crime he did years ago and which he served the time for is both terrifying and so disgusting its pathetic.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:45 am

LaBamba wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:
Jock wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:
Jock wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
Stan_B wrote:

Left media like BBC... jesus christ what a deluded statement. Keunsberg rushed to the defence of domminic cummings, the bbc have hardly challenged the government on death rates, Andrew neil is so heavily tory it's scary, Keunsberg operates using a direct feed from the government, they reported hancock got punched by a labour supporter (he didnt) and they let BJ pick and choose which interviews he did. Get a grip.

Additionally if you want to talk about bias media - the sun, daily mail, times and telegraph all lean so far right they are toppling over.

Whatever George Boyd did in the past he, and all others have the right to not be killed for using a fake 20 dollar note. The fact you are arguing he asked to be killed based on a crime he did years ago and which he served the time for is both terrifying and so disgusting its pathetic.

For every Sun, Mail or telegraph there’s a Mirror, Guardian or Observer. Give me one example of Neil giving a Tory politician an easy ride, I could show dozens of examples of Trotskyist Newspaper seller and absolute %#&@ Marr taking it easy on labour. The BBC have admitted themselves they are Leftwing yet you accuse me of delusion :lol: Frankie Boyle is given a show to promote his far left views as is Nish Kumar where’s the equivalent slots for non Leftwing comedians.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:26 am

Jock wrote:
LaBamba wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:
Jock wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:
Jock wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
Stan_B wrote:

For every Sun, Mail or telegraph there’s a Mirror, Guardian or Observer. Give me one example of Neil giving a Tory politician an easy ride, I could show dozens of examples of Trotskyist Newspaper seller and absolute %#&@ Marr taking it easy on labour. The BBC have admitted themselves they are Leftwing yet you accuse me of delusion :lol: Frankie Boyle is given a show to promote his far left views as is Nish Kumar where’s the equivalent slots for non Leftwing comedians.

Everyone ones a snowflake now.

We’re the victims no we’re the victims. Blah blah blah.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:45 am

The BBC does it best to be apolitical or unbiased as possible. However, it promotes left "progressive" cultural issues as that is where there staff are at and they feel it is it's mandate to broaden and educate or brain wash and convert whichever way you look at it.

I have been watching CNN lately. If you want to see bias head over to there. How they or RT, Al jazeera or China news pass UK broadcasting rules is beyond me. I used to occasionally watch Fox news presenters foam at the mouth mentioning president Obama before Sky switched off. I know it is there to counter CNN,MSNBC or vice versa (whatever your preference) but its all mental and doesn't add to a political discussion because all they do is shout and lie and role out guest after guest to repeat the same mantra. The other side of the argument are so weakly contested its a sham.

Lets hope we don't end up there as channel four flirt ever so close to it.

PS
Left and right is so outdated,

Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:42 am

llan bluebird wrote:The BBC does it best to be apolitical or unbiased as possible. However, it promotes left "progressive" cultural issues as that is where there staff are at and they feel it is it's mandate to broaden and educate or brain wash and convert whichever way you look at it.

I have been watching CNN lately. If you want to see bias head over to there. How they or RT, Al jazeera or China news pass UK broadcasting rules is beyond me. I used to occasionally watch Fox news presenters foam at the mouth mentioning president Obama before Sky switched off. I know it is there to counter CNN,MSNBC or vice versa (whatever your preference) but its all mental and doesn't add to a political discussion because all they do is shout and lie and role out guest after guest to repeat the same mantra. The other side of the argument are so weakly contested its a sham.

Lets hope we don't end up there as channel four flirt ever so close to it.

PS
Left and right is so outdated,

True, I’d love someone who uses Rightwing as a pejorative term to explain the difference between what Stalin did to Russia and what Mussolini proposed for Italy. Re BBC my issue isn’t their bias, it’s the fact it’s compulsory to pay for it.