Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just been sent this from a retailer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:56 pm

Spain

We´ve all probably seen the number of deaths here in Spain pass the number in China, and also there seems to be little or no slowdown in the rise in the number of cases reported.

This is despite almost 2 weeks of the much stricter measures in place here than in the UK meaning we cannot leave our homes even for excercise, and I have seen reports in the Spanish media today of minimum spend in supermarkets to stop people shopping daily and that we will now be fined if

a) not shopping in the closest supermarket to home
b) we buy anything but essential items (report was that police are checking bags and fining if only contain beer and crisps etc.)

Personally, I am very happy with those measures as after 13 days of this Lockdown, all in my family here are finding excuses NOT to go shopping or even outside the front door at all and we want to get back to some normality as soon as possible.

Whilst I don´t blame you for finding excuses to be outside excercising or going to the shop every day for bread and milk etc. (we were like that too the first few days !!) I urge you to stay at home to stop this virus spreading as soon as possible.

It´s for the good of you and your family