“ MILLENIUM STADIUM “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ MILLENIUM STADIUM “

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:37 pm

MILLENIUM STADIUM / CARDIFF CITY CENTRE

THIS IS HOW SERIOUS EVERYONE SHOULD NOT TAKE IT

2,000 hospital beds are being put in the stadium for the virus

SO GET YOUR KIDS OFF THE STREETS & YOUR SILLY FAMILY WALKS & FAMILY BIKE RIDES NOW MUST STOP :evil:

More in the UK are now dying every hour
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

“ MILLENIUM STADIUM “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ MILLENIUM STADIUM “

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:58 pm

ONE DAY This Country might finally get the message !! - It's a pity they are All not signed up to this message board ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby steve1958 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:08 pm

I think actually most people are listening and adhering to the lockdown. There will always be idiots who ignore the warnings and unfortunately they are the ones who will get all the headlines
steve1958

Postby Pencoed » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:14 pm

I think the change in the weather from Sunday will have the biggest impact on people not going out, but at least less people will be out
Pencoed

Postby Bluemellons » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:53 pm

People need to wake up.
Confined to your house means just that.
If you are desperate for food, fuel or medicines, then fair enough, but all these people on beaches??
Give it 2 weeks and all these selfish kents would have spread it everywhere.
How hard is it to sit in your garden or house watching telly?
Bluemellons

Postby Fijiblue » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:55 pm

Parc y Scarlets and the Liberty are being taken over by the army who are setting up mass morgues and treatment centres.

I think this has been a Government/MoD decision to turn major sporting venues into temporary morgues/treatment centres as they are situated in nearly every City, currently redundant and huge spaces.

It’s a good idea. But you are right shows the seriousness of this, anyone trying to play it down are kidding themselves and their families.

Over here they are saying this is the greatest threat to human life since World War 2 where 75 million people died worldwide over 6 years. We have the power to stop that figure in its tracks though which is what is frustrating people as they continue about their business.
Fijiblue

Postby Chippy82 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:56 pm

Few people mentioned this to me in last week and I was told I was a liar when I mentioned it I was told aswell scarlett training ground is now a hospital
Chippy82

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:13 pm

Fijiblue wrote:Parc y Scarlets and the Liberty are being taken over by the army who are setting up mass morgues and treatment centres.

I think this has been a Government/MoD decision to turn major sporting venues into temporary morgues/treatment centres as they are situated in nearly every City, currently redundant and huge spaces.

It’s a good idea. But you are right shows the seriousness of this, anyone trying to play it down are kidding themselves and their families.

Over here they are saying this is the greatest threat to human life since World War 2 where 75 million people died worldwide over 6 years. We have the power to stop that figure in its tracks though which is what is frustrating people as they continue about their business.

My Mrs just told me ccfc stadium too but she may have mixed that up with Principality.
Stating that they are going to used as hospitals but it would be naive not to think that mortuaries would also be used there.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Chippy82 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:20 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Fijiblue wrote:Parc y Scarlets and the Liberty are being taken over by the army who are setting up mass morgues and treatment centres.

My Mrs just told me ccfc stadium too but she may have mixed that up with Principality.
Stating that they are going to used as hospitals but it would be naive not to think that mortuaries would also be used there.

Part of Birmingham airport is being used as a mortuary I sure that was in press today
Chippy82

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:32 pm

Chippy82 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Part of Birmingham airport is being used as a mortuary I sure that was in press today

Your right it was .
TopCat CCFC

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:08 pm

Bluemellons wrote:People need to wake up.
Confined to your house means just that.
If you are desperate for food, fuel or medicines, then fair enough, but all these people on beaches??
Give it 2 weeks and all these selfish kents would have spread it everywhere.
How hard is it to sit in your garden or house watching telly?

Spot On :thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby dogfound » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:18 pm

Chippy82 wrote:Few people mentioned this to me in last week and I was told I was a liar when I mentioned it I was told aswell scarlett training ground is now a hospital

been lots and lots of preparation going on in all parts of the country mate.

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-03- ... thenshire/

im told the Selwyn Samuel centre ,also mentioned { bowls venue } is being prepped as a morgue..

lets hope none of these venues are actually needed and will quickly be returned to their original uses..
dogfound

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:43 pm

Parc y Scarlets in Llanelli will provide extra beds in three separate locations around the ground for Hywel Dda University Health Board.

The Scarlets' indoor training facility will house 252 beds while the Quinnell Longue hospitality suite and the first floor concourse will also have a hospital area.

“We are aiming to be close to operational within a couple of weeks," said Scarlets general manager Jon Daniels.

It follows the announcement last week that £8m will be spent on turning Cardiff's Principality Stadium into a 2,000-bed hospital.
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat